Forums

Topic: Predict what's going to be revealed at the Spike awards.

Posts 301 to 309 of 309

Phatosaurus

I was almost right, minus Reggie dressed as a guerrilla and Shiggy piggybacking him.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

kkslider5552000

It's been a while since I've been even interested in going Godwin's law on anything.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HandheldGuru97

Well I had a feeling it would be Donkey Kong, Smash is probably still getting ironed out I expect to see the 1st demo for that in early 2014. Mario Kart 8 was also a dream, but Donkey Kong is what I expected to see. Was it a waste?? Yup, but on the audience of the VGX. Nintendo fans just stop moaning for the love of God!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I'm in America I'll be getting Bravely Default in February, but if I have the cash I'll be getting DK in March. So I'm satisfied. Disappointed?? A little, but hey we got a release date for DK so thats a win more games for the Wii U is always a win

Edited on by theblackdragon

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

CanisWolfred

I'd be disappointed if I didn't have my hopes so low it was practically in the center of the Earth.

That said, No Man's Sky still has me in awe!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Marakuto

I haven't burst out laughing with tears at an award show in years, this one will take the cake. But how could they go about with not announcing the handheld awards? That was terribly organized...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Azooooz

I wouldn't be angry if I were you. The only gaming event that's worth watching is e3, where big things happen there.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Romeo

this was the worst show/event of all time......
i have never seen something so bad, what a waste of time

the nominees for almost all the awards were horrible, the winners were horrible
the hosts + the lame jokes were just terrible... so embarrassing and awkward, just painful to watch (even though i like him in "Community")

the "audience" ?? what was that.... at all times there was 1 person that was willing to clap, and that was the host himself
secret world premieres? horrible.
not 1 great or even good/interesting game was announced

oh and nintendo/reggie... what was that? they seriously decided to attend this event just to introduce a character which was leaked days before???
and show us 2mins of new gameplay for the donkey kong game?
don't get me wrong.. looking forward to this game, but that was absolutely horrible... idk who made the decision, but please refrain from doing something so stupid in the future

all in all a gigantic waste of time

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

Azooooz

Romeo wrote:

this was the worst show/event of all time......
i have never seen something so bad, what a waste of time

the nominees for almost all the awards were horrible, the winners were horrible
the hosts + the lame jokes were just terrible... so embarrassing and awkward, just painful to watch (even though i like him in "Community")

the "audience" ?? what was that.... at all times there was 1 person that was willing to clap, and that was the host himself
secret world premieres? horrible.
not 1 great or even good/interesting game was announced

oh and nintendo/reggie... what was that? they seriously decided to attend this event just to introduce a character which was leaked days before???
and show us 2mins of new gameplay for the donkey kong game?
don't get me wrong.. looking forward to this game, but that was absolutely horrible... idk who made the decision, but please refrain from doing something so stupid in the future

all in all a gigantic waste of time

You know what? I'm glad Nintendo didn't announced something big there, otherwise it would have been a waste.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

edhe

I'm a bit dissapointed.

I did find Reggie's "you'll eat it up and you'll enjoy it" attitude a bit off. I know he's got to stick to the script and he can't just go around announcing stuff he shouldn't, but really? Was he expecting us to be swinging from the rafters at this announcement?

I'm pretty sure he's exhibited that sort of attitude before - sheer surprise that the fans weren't licking Nintendo's boots on hearing some other deppressingly underwhelming announcement. [EDIT - It could have been his quote "If you don't own or want a 3DS... what's wrong with you?" when there were very few games for the system...or I could be thinking of someone else]

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.