Wii U Forum

Topic: Predict what's going to be revealed at the Spike awards.

Showing 261 to 280 of 332

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

261. Posted:

It was alright. But Nintendo should shown Bayonetta 2.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

ericwithcheese2

262. Posted:

Azooooz wrote:

VGX is not over yet, and Nintendo hasn't made a world premiere yet. Please save up your conclusions to the end.

Did they say they were making a world premiere? All the stuff on their Facebook page just talked about an update on a " previously announced" game. I think that was it.

NNID: iamflapjack

http://www.twitter.com/ericwithcheese

3DS Friend Code: 2509-3066-2121 | Nintendo Network ID: iamflapjack | Twitter: ericwithcheese

AuthorMessage

TreeTopBreeze

263. Posted:

Hurr Hurr muh Zelda U!
Nintendo is a joke. They'll be gone soon enough though.

TreeTopBreeze

AuthorMessage

Phatosaurus

264. Posted:

The Zelda fan tears, they're delicious.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage

Guitardude7

265. Posted:

Get out of here troll -_-

Guitardude7

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

266. Posted:

Ugh Nintendo are so darn infuriating at times.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

267. Posted:

I was gonna criticize Nintendo but I don't want anything notably cool to make this show look somehow good.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

micronean

268. Posted:

sinanziric wrote:

I am very sad.

VGX hosts pushed reggie to say something worthy, announce something good, but nothing

my investments into wii u console are going to be minimal from now on

I don't recommend getting any gaming influence from Spike TV. For starters, can't you see how atrocious this show is? And, no, I'm not watching it now. After Reggie, I turned the stream off.

micronean

AuthorMessage

triforcepower73

269. Posted:

My first reaction when Reggie was showing DKCTF:
Untitled

My next reaction when Reggie was finished:
Untitled

Edited on by triforcepower73

"The future doesn't belong to you!"

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9651-1758 | Nintendo Network ID: bryceybryce

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

270. Posted:

...And this is why I said Hope for the best and expect the worst. I live by that, yet it's still disappointing. I missed the show, too.. it would have been nice to watch it. Did we even get any new gameplay footage?

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

2Sang

271. Posted:

Why would they even bother to show up if all they were going to do was make themselves look bad? I have no idea why they even bother trying to make the wii u look good.
I'm waiting for next generation, with the 3ds games out, I think I'll be content until then. How can nintendo make one product so amazing but another so awful. It's like they're trying to make the virtual boy 2.

Please undastanding since 2012.

Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

TreeTopBreeze

272. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

...And this is why I said Hope for the best and expect the worst. I live by that, yet it's still disappointing. I missed the show, too.. it would have been nice to watch it. Did we even get any new gameplay footage?

You got to see a generic, boring looking 2d platformer with ps vita tier graphics.

TreeTopBreeze

AuthorMessage

micronean

273. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Who at Nintendo offices thought what Reggie talking about DK U was okay?????? Why didn't someone tell him: "NO!! Put DK U down!!! Show Bayonetta 2 at least!!!"
I luv Nintendo but this is just embarassing!!!!

Yup. Nintendo blew it. But, just from the quality of the show itself, I'm kinda glad that they didn't do much. This VGX is totally not worthy of a quality Nintendo showcase.

micronean

AuthorMessage

2Sang

274. Posted:

micronean wrote:

sinanziric wrote:

I am very sad.

VGX hosts pushed reggie to say something worthy, announce something good, but nothing

my investments into wii u console are going to be minimal from now on

lol it was kind of terrible to listen to, even with reggie there it was still hurting my ears.
I don't recommend getting any gaming influence from Spike TV. For starters, can't you see how atrocious this show is? And, no, I'm not watching it now. After Reggie, I turned the stream off.

Please undastanding since 2012.

Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

TreeTopBreeze

275. Posted:

micronean wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Who at Nintendo offices thought what Reggie talking about DK U was okay?????? Why didn't someone tell him: "NO!! Put DK U down!!! Show Bayonetta 2 at least!!!"
I luv Nintendo but this is just embarassing!!!!

Yup. Nintendo blew it. But, just from the quality of the show itself, I'm kinda glad that they didn't do much. This VGX is totally not worthy of a quality Nintendo showcase.

Yeah the show is already horrid it doesn't need to be made any worse by Nintendo.

TreeTopBreeze

AuthorMessage

Blast

276. Posted:

I will NEVER get hyped for a Nintendo announcement again!!!
I'm so angry and upset right now!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

triforcepower73

277. Posted:

Hey everyone, look at the bright side. At least we don't have to wait as long for the games we were hoping for him to announce to come out! Oh well. I'm gonna go back to eating a ham sandwich and potatoes and playing Xenoblade Chronicles.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9651-1758 | Nintendo Network ID: bryceybryce

AuthorMessage

Samurai_Goroh

278. Posted:

micronean wrote:

Pretty much. This VGX gig is the embarrassing elephant in the room, not Nintendo. I never felt so alienated with the rest of gaming world than now. One Donkey Kong game = a bazillion of interactive next-gen movies.

Edited on by Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

AuthorMessage

WebHead

279. Posted:

I'm going to say this: why couldn't this be saved for the ND that is most likely coming next week?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Caryslan

280. Posted:

Man, I was hoping for some Smash news, namely some more newcomers... No offense to DKC, but this is the kinda thing that gets announced online or in a Nintendo Direct. When is Nintendo going to show off some more newcomers? We have had zero shown off since E3.

They should have shown off some new Smash 4 or Mario Kart 7 info. I like DKC, but it seems really low key for something they hyped up.

And of course, still no new F-Zero or Star Fox:(

Caryslan