Forums

Topic: Nintendo Wii U 2016 Games

Posts 41 to 60 of 75

Octane

@UGXwolf: ''today'' was used figuratively; ''enjoy what's available'' or something like that would've been more appropiate perhaps.

Octane

UGXwolf

@Octane: Nah, I got what you meant. I just couldn't resost taking a jab at Nintendo for not releasing a game that's gotta be ready by now.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Dezzy

Not_Soos wrote:

Even after almost 3 years, my library of Wii U games still feels way too thin! The NX will probably come along and replace the Wii U before too long, but I'm just not ready to accept it. There are SO many games I've wanted on Wii U that sadly never came to be. Paper Mario, a Kirby 2D platformer, Metroid, a not-so-linear Mario 3D platformer, maybe some other miscellaneous titles like a new Wario Land... Oh well. Hopefully the NX won't suffer from a poor game library.

My Wii U library is actually bigger than my 3DS one and Vita one combined. In terms of retail releases anyway.
I think the Wii U has an incredible selection at this point and of course it sucks that it will have been a short lifespan if it ends next year. But when Xenoblade and Zelda are out, I bet the Wii U will have had more good games than the Wii, for example. Probably more than the gamecube too.

Also, when it comes to 2016 games, I'd remind everyone that a game that's coming out either late 2015 or early 2016 is Earthlock: Festival of Magic. Think a lot of people had forgot about that one.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Hendesu

Three games? Let's see......

Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games= Some version of a crossover that nobody wanted. Can we have a proper crossover? Like Phoenix Wright and Layton crossover?

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem= No words for this. Just weeboo garbage.

Zelda Wii U= Telling by the footage, it's gonna be like Twilight Princess. (TP sucks)

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

jariw

NightmareEater wrote:

No words for this.

You're right, words don't seem to be your forte.

jariw

Rexcalibr

I hope the NX is just a new handheld or a different version of the Wii U. I'm not even close for this system to be nearing its end. It's still fairly new. but so few announcements for 2016 games almost makes it seem as though.

Rexcalibr

RR529

NightmareEater wrote:

Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games= Some version of a crossover that nobody wanted. Can we have a proper crossover? Like Phoenix Wright and Layton crossover?

Zelda Wii U= Telling by the footage, it's gonna be like Twilight Princess. (TP sucks)

1. Yeah, I can see that.

2. You may personally not like the game, but why it okay to take a shot at those who are geeky over Japanese stuff? This is a video game fan site for goodness sake. Everyone here is geeky for one thing or another, so why is that fandom a lesser one than any other. (I mean, while there may be people who say they don't personally care for these franchises, I haven't seen anyone here ridiculing the Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, or LotR fandoms, but it seems like a certain segment feels like they can do so to the anime fandom, which I just don't get)

3. Hey, TP is one of the best Zelda's (personally, it's my favorite).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

UGXwolf

@NightmareEater: I really can't describe in a post that's reasonably short enough how many things are wrong with everything you just said, but let me just hit the key points: You ignored Pokken Tournament. SMTxFE being very anime in style and themes doesn't make it a bad game. Please refrain using the term "weaboo" to refer to anime fans, it makes you sound like you have something against them and it really isn't a fair or accurate representation of the fanbase as a whole. Also, at what point does Zelda U look ANYTHING thing Twilight Princess? (And seriously? TP is far from the worst Zelda game.)

Ogbert

Don't forget Yooka Laylee, Little Devil Inside and Bloodstained!
Sure there's a bunch of eShop titles on the way too. I think Hue is coming to WiiU 2016 and WayForward were teasing a new Mighty Switch Force that'll likely be 3DS & WiiU. I'm sure Curve will bring plenty to the table too.

As for Nintendo's own IPs. They stated at E3 they want their announcements to focus on the games coming soon, which is why they didn't show anything past Spring 2016. No doubt they've got more lined up for after then, exactly what I can only speculate but I'm sure we'll be hearing about it early 2016.

Ogbert

Octane

Ogbert wrote:

Little Devil Inside

Out of all the eShop titles, I'm really looking forward to Little Devil Inside. I hope they take their time and don't rush the project, because it sure has a lot of potential.

Octane

whodatninja

NightmareEater wrote:

What a ray of sunshine you are...

Seriously though, it's great we're getting Persona x Fire Emblem next year, a PROPER crossover. Those Olympics and tennis games are just pure fluff to me.

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Grumblevolcano

@Rexcalibr: I too am hoping along these lines, smaller and cheaper Wii U model bundled with the Pro Controller rather than the Gamepad would probably sell extremely well. Of course have a system update for all Wii U systems which makes the Gamepad not compulsory for things such as system settings, accepting a communication error message, etc. If it being digital only then replace the disc drive with an internal hard drive of at least 250GB (the 250GB Xbox 360 model worked well for digital only unless you're a Rock Band and/or Guitar Hero fan and Wii U games are similar size to 360 games).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Johniibo

I don't mind a light Wii U lineup in 2016. I just wish they would admit that they are focused on creating a successful NX launch.

Life's too short to not buy amiibo
YouTube: youtube.com/c/TheJohniibo

Nintendo Network ID: johnnyebs | Twitter:

At_Lazuli

NightmareEater wrote:

1. Yes

2. Couldn't have said it better myself

3. I dont know... It doesnt seem like its going to be like twilight princess although i do agree with the fact that TP sucks some what. it is actually my second least favorite 3d zelda my first being majoras mask (not to say either of those games are bad per-say they're just not that good in my opinion

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

UGXwolf

@CosmicYoshi65: Have to entirely disagree with you. Personally, I find OoT to be the worst 3D Zelda. Personally, I find MM to be the technical best, WW to be the fan favorite, and TP to be my personal favorite.

-Green-

@UGXwolf: What about SS? Does it have a special title?

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

At_Lazuli

@UGXwolf:
Well I guess it is every one to their opinion after all mine goes like this
best to worst
1.Wind Waker
2.Skyward Sword
3.Ocarina of Time
4.Twilight Princess
5.Majora's Mask

EDIT: the only real reason majora's mask is last for me is because i cant stand the time mechanic

Edited on by At_Lazuli

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

-Green-

@IceClimbers: Well that's one, but I mean in his comparison to the other Zeldas.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.