Forums

Topic: Next WiiU System Update (6.0.0)

Posts 361 to 380 of 543

jariw

theWAITisOVER wrote:

but this seems to be a big maintenance, so...maybe something will come like with other big maintenances

I think the most likely update is the Smash update for 3DS (with the amiibo support) which I think was promised for February.

jariw

Grumblevolcano

jariw wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

but this seems to be a big maintenance, so...maybe something will come like with other big maintenances

I think the most likely update is the Smash update for 3DS (with the amiibo support) which I think was promised for February.

That update is already out, was released almost a week ago. The main thing to notice is you only see the amiibo menu if you're playing on a New 3DS or New 3DS XL.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Moms-Meowth

theWAITisOVER wrote:

TingLz wrote:

cookiex wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

NEWS: Nintendo Maintenance
From Tuesday, February 17, 2015 12:00 PM

• Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:00 PM Pacific Time
    Affected Services:Wii U
    • Nintendo eShopNintendo 3DS
    • Nintendo eShopWii
    • Wii Shopping ChannelNintendo DS
    • Nintendo DSi Shop

That's the same day the delayed results meeting is scheduled...

And like most maintenances, nothing will come out of it

I'm still waiting for Wii U themes

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so classy and sarcastic. Love it."

Dreamsleep

Hey, didn't Best Buy have a sale on eShop cards, right before Nintendo announced the Wii games on eShop. And, didn't they just have another sale, that was similar? Dun dun duuuuuuuun. (DS cometh)

Edited on by Dreamsleep

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

WiiWareWave

I really do think that DS games are incoming and that we'll get our first game or two on the Wii U eshop this Thursday.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

MegaMari0

Rosalina wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

Cancellation of Nintendo TVii service for European regions! http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Wii-U/System-Software/Nintendo-TVii...

I gave up waiting for TVII long ago. Knew it wouldnt come to the uk from the getgo. Maybe NIntendo can remove this redundant icon from my menu

That blows. It should at least come to UK and forget the rest of europe.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Grumblevolcano

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I really do think that DS games are incoming and that we'll get our first game or two on the Wii U eshop this Thursday.

I think it's a bit too early for DS games, maybe free Brain Training for the US but that'll be it if at all. Nintendo hasn't finished releasing their first batch of Wii games yet (the ones announced in the Direct) so I think that'll happen first.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Moms-Meowth

munchakoopas wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

Cancellation of Nintendo TVii service for European regions! http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Wii-U/System-Software/Nintendo-TVii...

I gave up waiting for TVII long ago. Knew it wouldnt come to the uk from the getgo. Maybe NIntendo can remove this redundant icon from my menu

That blows. It should at least come to UK and forget the rest of europe.

Doubt It would have ever happened to be honest. Too much legal stuff to go through. BBC would have made it hard. Sky would have been an issue too over here. maybe a standalone app one day.

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so classy and sarcastic. Love it."

LzWinky

I should point out that most maintenances don't have updates. This could just be a regular one. Even if something got updated, it would have to be very big in order to include all the shops

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

Something big is coming

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

Blast wrote:

Something big is coming

Either a big update or a big disappointment

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

TingLz wrote:

Blast wrote:

Something big is coming

Either a big update or a big disappointment

Well, wasn't like Pokemon Omega and Alpha announced during one of these meetings?

Master of the Hype Train

LzWinky

I think they were announced the same day, but it wasn't at the meeting.

Blast

TingLz wrote:

I think they were announced the same day, but it wasn't at the meeting.

Heh. Nice.

Master of the Hype Train

WiiWareWave

A system update just appeared in my download management, but it failed! All-Aboard the hype train! W00t!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

veeflames

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

A system update just appeared in my download management, but it failed! All-Aboard the hype train! W00t!

Isn't it weird that your system fails to download a system update?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

LzWinky

Why are we hyping over stability?

Azooooz

I need a super strong horse to be able to put it in Nintendo's stable.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.