Forums

Topic: Miiversers Intend to Challenge the Banhammer

Posts 161 to 180 of 236

Kaze_Memaryu

The_Ninja wrote:

If it's removed, here's a picture of the post..
Untitled

Now that the post is down, he's probably gonna run his mouth off about how admins are trying to shut him up...

It's flat-out pathetic, and they don't even care that they ruin MiiVerse for everyone else. I wonder what'll be on 10th...

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD | Jonny Atma/GaMetal

MH4U: Suvvya (BOW|LBG|HBG|GL|CB|SA|SnS)

Xenoblade X: Suvvya (RANGE/DMG/TP)

MANE6 is back, and it's GLORIOUS!

Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

TwilightOniAngel

I think they forgot about the thing they wanted to do with the admins, is sad though i wanted to laugh on july 10.

"It takes a strong man to deny what is right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable...you create your own." Konrad Spec Ops The Line

Gamecubed

I'm excited. I'm going to sit on Miiverse all day on Thursday until I go to work. And then I'll come home from work and laugh some more.

PSN: MickeyMouse4ever

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

Memeboy3

This material is perfect for Giga Gamby's ''Worst Posts on Miiverse'' videos.

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

The_Ninja

Got banned from Miiverse, just because I stood up for the admins. I wonder for how long....

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!

Friend Code:1891-2599-4796 (Gamecubus)
Lets settle it.. in SMASH!

Miss_Dark

My superior intelligence is confirmed once again. Thanks Miiverse Users <3

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

ogo79

these losers are still crying? i thought this was over

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)
FriedSquid wrote:
Play Urban Champion — you won't regret it!

kyuubikid213

The people who frequent Miiverse as often as most people frequent their own fansites (like here), can get annoying really fast. Every time Tom makes an announcement, if you're bored enough to look at comments, there are hundreds of posts complaining about the 3 (now 2) minute rule and other non-issues on Miiverse.

I hope every single one of those ridiculous people loses their fight.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

DefHalan

People had to accept the rules to use Miiverse and now they are complaining about the rules... I hate that kid on the playground that tries to change the rules so he is never "it" and I feel that is what is going on. Nintendo made rules that we started playing as and some people broke the rules and now want the rules changed so they are not "it"

http://www.twitch.tv/defhalan

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
Nintendo will release a Micro-Console as a companion device to the NX and next Handheld Console. (looks like I was wrong if this latest rumor is true)

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Einherjar

Tune in next time for: "MiiVerse goes the way of the swapnote - Nintendo disables Miiverse because of abusive users"
Way to go kids. Better to not have MiiVerse at all instead of something where you have to follow rules.
The internet is supposed to be a lawless place for renegades right ?

Einherjar

Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

Kewlan

I don't think Miiverse will be closed just because of some whiny kids... Swapnote was closed because of the possibility to send and receive bad images, right?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

GuSolarFlare

@Einherjar those guys are doing this because they're too hardcore to try a fansite

Kewlan wrote:

I don't think Miiverse will be closed just because of some whiny kids... Swapnote was closed because of the possibility to send and receive bad images, right?

I though it was because of some weird case in japan involving some young girl(s?) and an adult man.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MrWalkieTalkie

Kewlan wrote:

Yeah, some were abusing Swapnote to share inappropriate sexual images to random people. Nintendo had no control over it because it was shared randomly through Street Pass. But if stuff like that happens on Miiverse, Nintendo can act and remove any posts and players that are doing so.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Yoshi

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Yeah, some were abusing Swapnote to share inappropriate sexual images to random people. Nintendo had no control over it because it was shared randomly through Street Pass. But if stuff like that happens on Miiverse, Nintendo can act and remove any posts and players that are doing so.

Well, it was shared through SpotPass as well, and that's the only feature that was shut down. The StreetPass feature of Swapnote is still alive and well.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

I thought streetpass in Swapnote was limited to friends.
actually, I'm pretty sure that they only blocked the spotpass features in it.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

well, we can all agree that(at least for now) the miiverse is safe(in the sense it won't be removed or deactived) I'm just curious to see how things will turn out
and most important of all hope the miiverse war turns out to be at least funny

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic