Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 4,835

Dizzy_Boy

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but here's a play through of some cool levels. Just to let you know, it's about 45 minutes long though.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Undead_terror

@Freeon-Leon: TANKZ!, this time I didn't make it too hard!, will try to make more casual kinds of levels in the future...if that's what you mean by being enjoyable : P

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

I've tried the Shadow Mewtwo amiibo card and the Roy amiibo and neither are compatible with Super Mario Maker.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Whopper744

Posted my 40th level. Still have room for 30 more for now!
Anyway, here it is. Themed after The Explodatorium in Shovel Knight mostly, **Haunted Explodatorium**

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/D9D5-000...

Made some use for that E Gadd costume too!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Blue_Blur

@Freeon-Leon: Thanks for trying out my level! I'm glad you liked it!

I finally added checkpoints to my most-starred level: Heroes Rescuing Bowser!?!. It's quite a long level, so it's about time I did that.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/7C27-000...

I also made a brand new level, called "Hocus Pocus Imposters!" Feel free to leave honest feedback!

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/AF11-000...

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Rexcalibr

@Undead_terror:

I read about that. I have no idea what this anime is, but that is creepy if it's true.

Rexcalibr

SheldonRandoms

MYTHBUSTED: It's some Japanese voice actress with the same name https://twitter.com/yuu_ayasaki

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror Too late ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But I did it in the name of GameXplains blunder!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Sticker

Nintendo, please stop with the anime characters.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

mrichston

@Deadstanley: You might need shell jump to get spring. And there is simple trick to be inside oneway wall and get item inside it without getting stuck. Everything else seem to be quite ordinary.

I don't know how to do shell jump, so I am not going to bother beating this level.

Edited on by mrichston

Bosh_Factory

I really like the the video about creative SMM levels that @dizzy_boy posted on the previous page. The levels' bookmarks are linked in the video's description and, having played them, I think they're a great source of ideas.

@Blue_Blur: I played your "Hocus Pocus Imposters!" level and I liked it. I think you judged the right amount of wizards to use: too few and it would have been too easy, too many and it would have been frustrating when they cast their spells. My favourite part of the level was the second Boo-circle, where I had to time my jump onto the skull track to get through.

My Switch friend code: SW-8246-4833-2898

Ding-Dong

Here's my latest level, Tricky Manor. https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/E0D0-000...

This level is pretty difficult to figure out, but I tried to make it fairly forgiving so that one mistake doesn't spell instant death. There are certainly parts that can be deadly, but for the most part you'll be able to keep trying without being punished for not getting it right on the first try. Portions are going to require some good dexterity. If you are completely stuck and can't figure it out I can let you know how you're supposed to get past an obstacle (can't promise how often I'll be checking back here, but you can always leave a comment asking). There are obstacles that even if you know what to do it still can be difficult though. The main danger is actually the level timer even though I have it on the max 500 seconds lol. You're going to have to think outside of the box for some stuff.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.