Forums

Topic: Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games - OT

Posts 21 to 40 of 106

Allx360

I know this will never happen but I'd love to see Tikal from the sonic series get in, I could see her fitting in well.

PK Hype!

Blast

All it needs is online.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SuperWiiU

NintyMan wrote:

What do you think about the new sports being exclusive to a version of the game; such as rugby in the Wii U version and golf in the 3DS one?

No Golf on Wii U? That's really disappointing. Unless it's intentially because they're announcing a Mario Golf for Wii U at the E3.

Grumblevolcano

SuperWiiU wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

What do you think about the new sports being exclusive to a version of the game; such as rugby in the Wii U version and golf in the 3DS one?

No Golf on Wii U? That's really disappointing. Unless it's intentially because they're announcing a Mario Golf for Wii U at the E3.

If Nintendo announce a Mario Golf for Wii U, I'd want crosstalk between that and World Tour. So kind of like how Toadstool Tour and Advance Tour connectivity worked.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

I'm pretty grateful for the sport separation as it adds more incentive to buy one or the other. Personally I LOATHE golf so I'm glad it isn't on the wiiu version. I think I might get this as my strikers fix until a real Strikers game comes out.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Blast

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

I'm pretty grateful for the sport separation as it adds more incentive to buy one or the other. Personally I LOATHE golf so I'm glad it isn't on the wiiu version. I think I might get this as my strikers fix until a real Strikers game comes out.

Hahaha same here

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Eel

The addition of golf makes me interested in the 3DS version.

I've never actually played any of these games, so I guess I could try this(that) one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SuperWiiU

Blast wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Hahaha same here

Doesn't make it any fairer for the 3DS-only owners who love rugby and WiiU-only owners who love golf, or even people who don't want to waste money on two versions to play all sports.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

cookiex

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

octoman2611 wrote:

Well, I'm glad they announced this now and didn't waste any of that precious hour long E3 presentation announcing it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but TBH, there's nothing stopping them from revealing the ENGLISH version of the game....

Well now after the NoA micro direct we can say that won't be the case.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

SuperWiiU

cookiex wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

octoman2611 wrote:

Well, I'm glad they announced this now and didn't waste any of that precious hour long E3 presentation announcing it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but TBH, there's nothing stopping them from revealing the ENGLISH version of the game....

Well now after the NoA micro direct we can say that won't be the case.

That doesn't necessarily stop them from spending too much time presenting the game and it's features at E3.

MrWalkieTalkie

My predictions for the new characters on both teams. I'm gonna go ahead and guess there'll be 20 new characters, 10 on each team.

Since Zazz appears to be playable then that can only mean the rest of the Deadly Six are too

Team Sonic:

Zazz (confirmed)
Zomom
Zik
Zor
Zeena
Zavok
Rouge the Bat (confrmed)
Jet the Hawk (confirmed)
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

I'm guessing Espio and Charmy cause I've always found it strange that only 1 member of Team Chaotix, Vector, is playable in Mario & Sonic. But I could be wrong, perhaps they'll add Big the Cat or Cream the Rabbit instead.

And since I'm guessing Team Sonic is getting a huge boost in villains, I'm guessing the same for Team Mario:

Nabbit (confirmed)
Diddy Kong (confirmed)
Rosalina
Larry
Iggy
Lemmy
Morton
Wendy
Ludwig
Roy

Seems like a safe bet to me that Rosalina and the 7 Koopalings will join.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

dumedum

I really liked the Winter version for the Wii because it used the Balance Board. Fun times.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AntiRosalina

I hope that Rosalina wont appear in the rio one because she has been in plenty of games! Plus shes the worse ugliest female ever ! Worser than Daisy!

AntiRosalina

CrazyOtto

I hope Rosalina and Espio are both playable in this one.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Socar

Why are you guys excited about this? Its a poor poor crossover....get a hold of yourself!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Shy_Guy

NintyMan wrote:

New screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/zlPzAh0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XeorMsf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5UggEtD.jpg
These were from a M&S 2016 blog before they were pulled. There were also some other screenshots as well. They showed Sonic in Archery, Zazz playing against Yoshi in Table Tennis, Rugby 7s with 3 Marios, 2 Sonics, and the screenshot with Diddy Kong with the Boom Booms and Egg Pawns.

Rosalina is confirmed as well! She was with Peach, Daisy, and a female Mii in Synchronized Swimming.
http://www.sonicstadium.org/2015/06/3-new-screenshots-of-mari...

Looks great! I like that air balloon of Sonic

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

KB90

I will be buying this
Why do people passionately care what characters are used in these games?

KB90

KB90

PS Is there a release date for Europe?

KB90

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.