Wii U Forum

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Showing 541 to 560 of 565

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

541. Posted:

Oh I am super glad that Martian Manhunter also has the voice of his animated version, it really suites him.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

542. Posted:

The John Green Lantern skin will be free with the next comparability pack. With that, the Justice League Animate Series cast is complete. Btw Ed just confirmed no Sub Zero.

Ed Boon ‏@noobde 1h
RT @UrbanJAGERBOMB: @noobde Did you say scorpion is the only cross character right EB: That's right. Only one guest character per game.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PinkSpider

543. Posted:

Does anyone know if the Wii U is getting the free zod man of steel (Michael Shannon) skin that the 360 got

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

544. Posted:

So I am thinking I might trade in my Wii U version of this game to get the Ultimate Edition on PS4. Kinda sucks that its not coming to Wii U.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Balko

545. Posted:

Wow. I'm really angry that Ultimate Edition is skipping Wii U. Kind of a dumb move considering Wii U sales will jump with Mario 3D World and Christmas Season. I'm not buying any DLC just to spite them now, unless to make it up to us they give us the "Ultimate Edition" package and let us download all DLC for a fair price (30$ or less) for Wii U version.

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

546. Posted:

I guess the reason for it not coming to the Wii U is the poor sales of Injustice on the Wii U and if thats the case I can see why they wont bring the Ultimate edition to the Wii U. Of course an Ultimate edition is what the Wii U owners were waiting for so they didn't buy it the first time around on Wii U. Thing is though its not coming out on the Xbox One either which is odd.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

547. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

I guess the reason for it not coming to the Wii U is the poor sales of Injustice on the Wii U and if thats the case I can see why they wont bring the Ultimate edition to the Wii U. Of course an Ultimate edition is what the Wii U owners were waiting for so they didn't buy it the first time around on Wii U. Thing is though its not coming out on the Xbox One either which is odd.

According to Sony_70, Sony's paying out of pocket to get it on the PS4...so if you want to blame anyone, blame him. >=(

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

548. Posted:

To be fair, that is just part of Sony's strategy to pay every gaming company that ever existed

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamer83

549. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

To be fair, that is just part of Sony's strategy to pay every gaming company that ever existed

LOL, MS is a far, far worse offender with the timed exclusive DLC and third party exclusives they've bought for Xbox One's launch. At least the majority of exclusives on Sony's systems are from companies they actually own. This is just Sony playing MS' game and it's actually not a bad move since PS4 needs a fighter to go up against Killer Instinct. I wouldn't mind seeing Nintendo open its checkbook to some third parties as well. Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda and Smash are all fine games, but some top quality third party exclusives would be nice too.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

550. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

To be fair, that is just part of Sony's strategy to pay every gaming company that ever existed

LOL, MS is a far, far worse offender with the timed exclusive DLC and third party exclusives they've bought for Xbox One's launch. At least the majority of exclusives on Sony's systems are from companies they actually own. This is just Sony playing MS' game and it's actually not a bad move since PS4 needs a fighter to go up against Killer Instinct. I wouldn't mind seeing Nintendo open its checkbook to some third parties as well. Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda and Smash are all fine games, but some top quality third party exclusives would be nice too.

Agreed. Completely. All of it.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

551. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

To be fair, that is just part of Sony's strategy to pay every gaming company that ever existed

You pretty much summed it up and I'm not even trying to be like a jerk to Sony. Its just becoming really obvious when they pay extra money to companies so they get exclusive content/games. I don't blame them for doing it but man... Its so obvious its not even funny. This complete edition is also coming to the Vita... Hmmm... I wonder who had a hand in that? sarcasm LOL

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

552. Posted:

What, are you saying that major gaming companies aren't lining up to get their games on the Vita? What could ever make you think that?

next you'll be telling me the Ouya has had problems!

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

553. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

What, are you saying that major gaming companies aren't lining up to get their games on the Vita? What could ever make you think that?

next you'll be telling me the Ouya has had problems!

LOL. You're funny. When I first heard that the complete Edition was coming to Vita, I was like: "Okay, thats great for Vita owners. I guess the 3DS is getting this game, too." Turns out I was wrong. The 3DS isn't getting this game. For a split second, I was like: "Awww...man...."Then I remembered that Mega Man, Sonic, Mario and a bunch of other characters will be in Super Smash Bros. 4 and that washed away the letdown :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

554. Posted:

Ya, Sony should of probably had some games on Vita instead of overhauling the PS4. Not that I'm all that interested to begin with, but Vita probablycould have benefited more so than the PS4 with more games.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

555. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ya, Sony should of probably had some games on Vita instead of overhauling the PS4. Not that I'm all that interested to begin with, but Vita probablycould have benefited more so than the PS4 with more games.

they've clearly given up on Vita as anything but a weird half game system, half PS3/4 peripheral that indies seem to like.

I'd criticize them on that, but I'll give them credit for being...creative? Flexible?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

556. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ya, Sony should of probably had some games on Vita instead of overhauling the PS4. Not that I'm all that interested to begin with, but Vita probablycould have benefited more so than the PS4 with more games.

they've clearly given up on Vita as anything but a weird half game system, half PS3/4 peripheral that indies seem to like.

I'd criticize them on that, but I'll give them credit for being...creative? Flexible?

Agreed fully. I don't hate the Vita and I still agree with you. The handheld does have some good games on it....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

557. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ya, Sony should of probably had some games on Vita instead of overhauling the PS4. Not that I'm all that interested to begin with, but Vita probablycould have benefited more so than the PS4 with more games.

they've clearly given up on Vita as anything but a weird half game system, half PS3/4 peripheral that indies seem to like.

I'd criticize them on that, but I'll give them credit for being...creative? Flexible?

It looks pretty good on paper, but that's where it stays. I've said this before, but I think it's the fact that Sony has presence in the audio device, video display, PC(which runs Windows), phones(that run Android, I think), and video gaming.

It's just not practical to try have presence in every electronic area possible. I have a Sony A/V receiver, and I think it's awesome, but the phone space is already full of Samsung, the TV space seems ruled by LG(although I don't think they're doing very well) or Panasonic, audio is iPod(even though I think this is where Sony should be, since they were there before PS), and PCs are obviously Microsoft territory.

I think every company tends to have a product in every area. The only companies that seem to stay in one area are Microsoft and Nintendo. Everyone else is floating around in electronic land with electric ovens, microwaves, etc. My oven and microwave is a Samsung, and my old microwave is a Panasonic.

I think Sony should just go back to Walkman and audio receivers. Then they can use bluetooth to have their Walkman(running android, at this point) to just completely dominate the audio market. Apple seems like it hasn't improved iPhone much at all either, and I think it's because they didn't make their OS available to other devices like Android. EDIT: I think Google is benefiting quite a bit from having Android be a common OS on many devices, such as Microsoft did with the PC and Windows.

Sorry to go way off topic, but Sony not supporting Vita very well gets me into this "this is what you should do" kind of thinking, and it doesn't regard video games even though this is a gaming site.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sentinator

558. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

I guess the reason for it not coming to the Wii U is the poor sales of Injustice on the Wii U and if thats the case I can see why they wont bring the Ultimate edition to the Wii U. Of course an Ultimate edition is what the Wii U owners were waiting for so they didn't buy it the first time around on Wii U. Thing is though its not coming out on the Xbox One either which is odd.

These are my thoughts. Warner Bros said they were unsure how Xbox One would do with Microsoft's vision for it (their vision being the policies). They removed the policies but there are still far more people getting a PS4. Its still unclear how well it will do.

Thats two multiplats XBO is missing already. Diablo III and this. In this instance however, we didn't get the shortest end of the stick for a change.

Sentinator

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

559. Posted:

I think Xbox One will do fine. Microsoft expects current Xbox Live members to jump on board. That's pretty reasonable, IMO.

Even the Wii U is looking pretty good right about now, and everyone said it was doomed over a year before its launch. This whole popularity contest is so underwhelming. Everyone either jumps the gun, or doesn't know what's actually going in these companies.

Everyone can say they will buy a PS4, but it will only matter when people drive their car to GS, Best Buy, or whatever and lay down the cash. Also, eBay resales don't count. They'll be trying to resell and probably fail, then software attachment rates will fall because no ones actually playing 30% of the systems sold.

I heard Microsoft will have more systems available for stock.
Maybe I'm over exaggerating, but that's kinda how it is.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sentinator

560. Posted:

I don't think it will fail but there is no question it has a fight on it's hands. It wouldn't surprise me if it misses out on several releases in the first few years. It is far more expensive to port a game there than it is for HD systems. I think it will be fine in the long run though.

But the dev costs is precisely the argument I made when bringing up the other systems. XBO and PS4 can't afford to struggle so if either does it will set off a chain reaction. I'm expecting FF XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 to be canned.

Sentinator