Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 570

KaiserGX

The John Green Lantern skin will be free with the next comparability pack. With that, the Justice League Animate Series cast is complete. Btw Ed just confirmed no Sub Zero.

Ed Boon ‏@noobde 1h
RT @UrbanJAGERBOMB: @noobde Did you say scorpion is the only cross character right EB: That's right. Only one guest character per game.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

PinkSpider

Does anyone know if the Wii U is getting the free zod man of steel (Michael Shannon) skin that the 360 got

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Tasuki

So I am thinking I might trade in my Wii U version of this game to get the Ultimate Edition on PS4. Kinda sucks that its not coming to Wii U.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Captain_Balko

Wow. I'm really angry that Ultimate Edition is skipping Wii U. Kind of a dumb move considering Wii U sales will jump with Mario 3D World and Christmas Season. I'm not buying any DLC just to spite them now, unless to make it up to us they give us the "Ultimate Edition" package and let us download all DLC for a fair price (30$ or less) for Wii U version.

Captain_Balko

Tasuki

I guess the reason for it not coming to the Wii U is the poor sales of Injustice on the Wii U and if thats the case I can see why they wont bring the Ultimate edition to the Wii U. Of course an Ultimate edition is what the Wii U owners were waiting for so they didn't buy it the first time around on Wii U. Thing is though its not coming out on the Xbox One either which is odd.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CanisWolfred

Tasuki wrote:

I guess the reason for it not coming to the Wii U is the poor sales of Injustice on the Wii U and if thats the case I can see why they wont bring the Ultimate edition to the Wii U. Of course an Ultimate edition is what the Wii U owners were waiting for so they didn't buy it the first time around on Wii U. Thing is though its not coming out on the Xbox One either which is odd.

According to Sony_70, Sony's paying out of pocket to get it on the PS4...so if you want to blame anyone, blame him. >=(

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

To be fair, that is just part of Sony's strategy to pay every gaming company that ever existed

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Gamer83

kkslider5552000 wrote:

To be fair, that is just part of Sony's strategy to pay every gaming company that ever existed

LOL, MS is a far, far worse offender with the timed exclusive DLC and third party exclusives they've bought for Xbox One's launch. At least the majority of exclusives on Sony's systems are from companies they actually own. This is just Sony playing MS' game and it's actually not a bad move since PS4 needs a fighter to go up against Killer Instinct. I wouldn't mind seeing Nintendo open its checkbook to some third parties as well. Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda and Smash are all fine games, but some top quality third party exclusives would be nice too.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

kkslider5552000

Gamer83 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

LOL, MS is a far, far worse offender with the timed exclusive DLC and third party exclusives they've bought for Xbox One's launch. At least the majority of exclusives on Sony's systems are from companies they actually own. This is just Sony playing MS' game and it's actually not a bad move since PS4 needs a fighter to go up against Killer Instinct. I wouldn't mind seeing Nintendo open its checkbook to some third parties as well. Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda and Smash are all fine games, but some top quality third party exclusives would be nice too.

Agreed. Completely. All of it.

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

You pretty much summed it up and I'm not even trying to be like a jerk to Sony. Its just becoming really obvious when they pay extra money to companies so they get exclusive content/games. I don't blame them for doing it but man... Its so obvious its not even funny. This complete edition is also coming to the Vita... Hmmm... I wonder who had a hand in that? sarcasm LOL

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

kkslider5552000

What, are you saying that major gaming companies aren't lining up to get their games on the Vita? What could ever make you think that?

next you'll be telling me the Ouya has had problems!

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

What, are you saying that major gaming companies aren't lining up to get their games on the Vita? What could ever make you think that?

next you'll be telling me the Ouya has had problems!

LOL. You're funny. When I first heard that the complete Edition was coming to Vita, I was like: "Okay, thats great for Vita owners. I guess the 3DS is getting this game, too." Turns out I was wrong. The 3DS isn't getting this game. For a split second, I was like: "Awww...man...."Then I remembered that Mega Man, Sonic, Mario and a bunch of other characters will be in Super Smash Bros. 4 and that washed away the letdown

Master of the Hype Train

SCRAPPER392

Ya, Sony should of probably had some games on Vita instead of overhauling the PS4. Not that I'm all that interested to begin with, but Vita probablycould have benefited more so than the PS4 with more games.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

kkslider5552000

SCAR392 wrote:

Ya, Sony should of probably had some games on Vita instead of overhauling the PS4. Not that I'm all that interested to begin with, but Vita probablycould have benefited more so than the PS4 with more games.

they've clearly given up on Vita as anything but a weird half game system, half PS3/4 peripheral that indies seem to like.

I'd criticize them on that, but I'll give them credit for being...creative? Flexible?

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

they've clearly given up on Vita as anything but a weird half game system, half PS3/4 peripheral that indies seem to like.

I'd criticize them on that, but I'll give them credit for being...creative? Flexible?

Agreed fully. I don't hate the Vita and I still agree with you. The handheld does have some good games on it....

Master of the Hype Train

SCRAPPER392

kkslider5552000 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

It looks pretty good on paper, but that's where it stays. I've said this before, but I think it's the fact that Sony has presence in the audio device, video display, PC(which runs Windows), phones(that run Android, I think), and video gaming.

It's just not practical to try have presence in every electronic area possible. I have a Sony A/V receiver, and I think it's awesome, but the phone space is already full of Samsung, the TV space seems ruled by LG(although I don't think they're doing very well) or Panasonic, audio is iPod(even though I think this is where Sony should be, since they were there before PS), and PCs are obviously Microsoft territory.

I think every company tends to have a product in every area. The only companies that seem to stay in one area are Microsoft and Nintendo. Everyone else is floating around in electronic land with electric ovens, microwaves, etc. My oven and microwave is a Samsung, and my old microwave is a Panasonic.

I think Sony should just go back to Walkman and audio receivers. Then they can use bluetooth to have their Walkman(running android, at this point) to just completely dominate the audio market. Apple seems like it hasn't improved iPhone much at all either, and I think it's because they didn't make their OS available to other devices like Android. EDIT: I think Google is benefiting quite a bit from having Android be a common OS on many devices, such as Microsoft did with the PC and Windows.

Sorry to go way off topic, but Sony not supporting Vita very well gets me into this "this is what you should do" kind of thinking, and it doesn't regard video games even though this is a gaming site.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Sentinator

Tasuki wrote:

These are my thoughts. Warner Bros said they were unsure how Xbox One would do with Microsoft's vision for it (their vision being the policies). They removed the policies but there are still far more people getting a PS4. Its still unclear how well it will do.

Thats two multiplats XBO is missing already. Diablo III and this. In this instance however, we didn't get the shortest end of the stick for a change.

Sentinator

SCRAPPER392

I think Xbox One will do fine. Microsoft expects current Xbox Live members to jump on board. That's pretty reasonable, IMO.

Even the Wii U is looking pretty good right about now, and everyone said it was doomed over a year before its launch. This whole popularity contest is so underwhelming. Everyone either jumps the gun, or doesn't know what's actually going in these companies.

Everyone can say they will buy a PS4, but it will only matter when people drive their car to GS, Best Buy, or whatever and lay down the cash. Also, eBay resales don't count. They'll be trying to resell and probably fail, then software attachment rates will fall because no ones actually playing 30% of the systems sold.

I heard Microsoft will have more systems available for stock.
Maybe I'm over exaggerating, but that's kinda how it is.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Sentinator

I don't think it will fail but there is no question it has a fight on it's hands. It wouldn't surprise me if it misses out on several releases in the first few years. It is far more expensive to port a game there than it is for HD systems. I think it will be fine in the long run though.

But the dev costs is precisely the argument I made when bringing up the other systems. XBO and PS4 can't afford to struggle so if either does it will set off a chain reaction. I'm expecting FF XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 to be canned.

Sentinator

SCRAPPER392

Sentinator wrote:

I don't think it will fail but there is no question it has a fight on it's hands. It wouldn't surprise me if it misses out on several releases in the first few years. It is far more expensive to port a game there than it is for HD systems. I think it will be fine in the long run though.

But the dev costs is precisely the argument I made when bringing up the other systems. XBO and PS4 can't afford to struggle so if either does it will set off a chain reaction. I'm expecting FF XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 to be canned.

What are you talking about: "porting to HD systems"?

Also, no, I don't think Xbox One will struggle. PS4 might after the initial launch, but that's just what I think.

Whether people believe it or not, there wasn't really much Nintendo could do in its first year. The OS wasn't finished(presumable on purpose, to get the actual product out), not that many games, and multiplats are impossible since Wii U is all by its lonesome.
Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, X, etc. were NOT going to happen at launch. I'm 100% sure of that. I honestly think the "late" offerings aren't that much of a bad thing. Now Wii U has alot of games to compete with around the same time as the Xbox/PS launch.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.