Wii U Forum

Topic: EA doesn't count Nintendo as next gen

Showing 161 to 180 of 194

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

161. Posted:

Guess we will just all have to settle to agree to disagree but as long as we are not a lot of these people...even though #6 is pretty awesome.

http://www.ukonlinegames.com/2010/07/14/20-video-game-fanboys/

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

162. Posted:

@RancidVomit86
Ya, those are pretty bad. The worst thing I do in 'fanboy' behavior is wear those fancy Mario shoelaces I got on Club Nintendo for 350 coins on my maroon and black pairs of Nike 6.0s. Then I go listen to some tunes on my Sony A/V reciever through my PS3, or play Dead Space 2 and Mortal Kombat. After that I play Donkey Kong Country Returns or COD BO 2 on Wii U. Good times. I kinda want to get PS All-Stars Battle Royal, but I'm not sure if I'll play it as much as Smash Bros. I played the beta and that was cool. Would you recommend that?

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

163. Posted:

Dont have a PS3. Always planned to get one just never wanted to spend the money yet so not sure there. Got a 360 and Wii. But a friend of mine is alll hyped about PS All-Stars.

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

164. Posted:

I've heard mixed responses and I think it depends. My friends that are big fighting game fans hate it, there's a lot of better fighting games on the PS3 and it tries too hard to be Smash Bros. But the ones that don't play many fighters, if they just casually do so, it's an alright pick up and play game. So it depends what you're looking for. I haven't played it personally, I have a 360 and Wii U, but I'm told it's a good game and just lacks some polish is all.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

edhe

165. Posted:

People like throwing around the word fanboy a lot.

Is there something wrong with being infatuated with Nintendo, or have the words fan and fanboy become interchangeable all of a sudden?

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Void

166. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

I like that we are trolls just because we are not drinking the Nintendo-only Kool-aid. This whole thread is meant for trolling and the very first post makes that clear so yet again look in the mirror friend.

Kool-aid is for everyone. My mirrors broken because I threw my 3DS at it. My 3DS is ok, but the mirror not so much... I guess I'll go play Mortal Kombat as Kratos for a bit... If anyone was truly a Nintendo fanboy, they would buy nothing but Nintendo products. I have a Sony A/V reciever, and a PS3, which I've spent more on than Nintendo stuff. That's all I got to say. I'm done.

Fixed that for you guys, now go drink some much superior SunnyD. :*

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

MAB

167. Posted:

MAB

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

168. Posted:

What is worse than making argument concerning who's a "fanboy?" It's doing so while de-railing the thread.

Anyway, I'd like to think EA was on it's own path from the start, but they sounded so enthusiastic about Nintendo several months ago. But anywho, since EA had always released games for the Xbox, Playstation, and the PC platform, it's only natural that they progress that route.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

169. Posted:

I almost wasn't going to post in this thread because I really don't care what large American publisher does or doesn't support the Wii U. The only EA game I owned on the Wii was Dead Space Extraction, a title those morons didn't market properly and then wondered why it failed to sell.

If Mass Effect ends up in the eShop I'd consider buying it, but I've lived without playing it pretty well thus far so if they never publish the trilogy on Wii U I think I'll somehow struggle on.

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

Ima_Gerd

170. Posted:

i dont count EA as next gen.

or even last gen for that matter.

What, You Worry?

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

171. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

I really don't care what large American publisher does or doesn't support

Yea, Sega said the same thing.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

172. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

I really don't care what large American publisher does or doesn't support

Yea, Sega said the same thing.

Shouldn't they be too busy getting rid of Shining Force 3 videos?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

173. Posted:

CEO John Riccitiello joined Nintendo King Satoru Iwata and talking head Reggie Fils-Aime on-stage during E3 2011 touting that EA and Nintendo were forming an “unprecedented partnership”.

LOL

Twitter: AmigaEngine

AuthorMessage

kereke12

174. Posted:

I have a of respect for EA but...I think Nintendo WiiU,is the next-gen. I mean who wouldn't love 2 screens instead of one but watch everyone when Sony & Mircosoft Release there's I bet EA is going to say the both are the next-gen. "Nintendo For Life"

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage

kereke12

175. Posted:

Amigaengine wrote:

CEO John Riccitiello joined Nintendo King Satoru Iwata and talking head Reggie Fils-Aime on-stage during E3 2011 touting that EA and Nintendo were forming an “unprecedented partnership”.

LOL

You do have a point i mean i do remember nintendo saying that i don't know why EA is saying that.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

176. Posted:

Amigaengine wrote:

LOL

+1

CanisWolfred wrote:

Obviously you guys have been watching too much Anime. Maybe Link will photosythesis, too?.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

177. Posted:

Have they really considered Nintendo 'next gen' for the past 10 years?

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

kereke12

178. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Have they really considered Nintendo 'next gen' for the past 10 years?

Good Point

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

179. Posted:

Technically Nintendo is Next-Gen just by the simple fact that the Wii U ushered in the next set of home consoles.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

kereke12

180. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Technically Nintendo is Next-Gen just by the simple fact that the Wii U ushered in the next set of home consoles.

u have a point that wii u is basically. A next gen consle and it won't surprise. Me that Sony and Microsoft make a similar. That why viva nintendo. And I added ur friend code so here's. Mine 2895-6397-2973

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO