Forums

Topic: EA doesn't count Nintendo as next gen

Posts 161 to 180 of 188

Void

SCAR392 wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

I like that we are trolls just because we are not drinking the Nintendo-only Kool-aid. This whole thread is meant for trolling and the very first post makes that clear so yet again look in the mirror friend.

Kool-aid is for everyone. My mirrors broken because I threw my 3DS at it. My 3DS is ok, but the mirror not so much... I guess I'll go play Mortal Kombat as Kratos for a bit... If anyone was truly a Nintendo fanboy, they would buy nothing but Nintendo products. I have a Sony A/V reciever, and a PS3, which I've spent more on than Nintendo stuff. That's all I got to say. I'm done.

Fixed that for you guys, now go drink some much superior SunnyD.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

FOREST_RANGER

What is worse than making argument concerning who's a "fanboy?" It's doing so while de-railing the thread.

Anyway, I'd like to think EA was on it's own path from the start, but they sounded so enthusiastic about Nintendo several months ago. But anywho, since EA had always released games for the Xbox, Playstation, and the PC platform, it's only natural that they progress that route.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Sean_Aaron

I almost wasn't going to post in this thread because I really don't care what large American publisher does or doesn't support the Wii U. The only EA game I owned on the Wii was Dead Space Extraction, a title those morons didn't market properly and then wondered why it failed to sell.

If Mass Effect ends up in the eShop I'd consider buying it, but I've lived without playing it pretty well thus far so if they never publish the trilogy on Wii U I think I'll somehow struggle on.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Ima_Gerd

i dont count EA as next gen.

or even last gen for that matter.

What, You Worry?

RancidVomit86

Sean_Aaron wrote:

I really don't care what large American publisher does or doesn't support

Yea, Sega said the same thing.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

kkslider5552000

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

I really don't care what large American publisher does or doesn't support

Yea, Sega said the same thing.

Shouldn't they be too busy getting rid of Shining Force 3 videos?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Amigaengine

CEO John Riccitiello joined Nintendo King Satoru Iwata and talking head Reggie Fils-Aime on-stage during E3 2011 touting that EA and Nintendo were forming an “unprecedented partnership”.

LOL

Amigaengine

kereke12

I have a of respect for EA but...I think Nintendo WiiU,is the next-gen. I mean who wouldn't love 2 screens instead of one but watch everyone when Sony & Mircosoft Release there's I bet EA is going to say the both are the next-gen. "Nintendo For Life"

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kereke12

Amigaengine wrote:

CEO John Riccitiello joined Nintendo King Satoru Iwata and talking head Reggie Fils-Aime on-stage during E3 2011 touting that EA and Nintendo were forming an “unprecedented partnership”.

LOL

You do have a point i mean i do remember nintendo saying that i don't know why EA is saying that.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

OptometristLime

Amigaengine wrote:

LOL

+1

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

ClassicJetterz

Have they really considered Nintendo 'next gen' for the past 10 years?

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

kereke12

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Have they really considered Nintendo 'next gen' for the past 10 years?

Good Point

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

shingi_70

Technically Nintendo is Next-Gen just by the simple fact that the Wii U ushered in the next set of home consoles.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kereke12

Sony_70 wrote:

Technically Nintendo is Next-Gen just by the simple fact that the Wii U ushered in the next set of home consoles.

u have a point that wii u is basically. A next gen consle and it won't surprise. Me that Sony and Microsoft make a similar. That why viva nintendo. And I added ur friend code so here's. Mine 2895-6397-2973

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

kereke12

Miss_Dark wrote:

who cares about ea? it won the worst company ever award :')

Lol but ur wrong they are the second largest.company. in video game history to this day.... #justsaying

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

shingi_70

Miss_Dark wrote:

Again it won against far worse companies and the voting was pretty skewed.

For all of the crap I hear about EA you barley hear about how the company is pretty big on advocating LGBT rights.

Also the sales of their games says otherwise on what they have to say on the matter.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kereke12

they have a good repetition 4 game example: madden nfl,need for speed,The sims....

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

kkslider5552000

Sony_70 wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Again it won against far worse companies and the voting was pretty skewed.

For all of the crap I hear about EA you barley hear about how the company is pretty big on advocating LGBT rights.

Also the sales of their games says otherwise on what they have to say on the matter.

I don't disagree but using "sales = quality" as a reason isn't always the best idea.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

kereke12

Still to me EA is a good company

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.