Forums

Topic: EA doesn't count Nintendo as next gen

Posts 181 to 188 of 188

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

who cares about ea? it won the worst company ever award :')

Again it won against far worse companies and the voting was pretty skewed.

For all of the crap I hear about EA you barley hear about how the company is pretty big on advocating LGBT rights.

Also the sales of their games says otherwise on what they have to say on the matter.

I don't disagree but using "sales = quality" as a reason isn't always the best idea.

I was talking about quality of games. EA is a big enough player that they're opinion and input matters despite the quality or lack thereof in their titles.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SirSmugleaf

Miss_Dark wrote:

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Jani-Koblaney

SirSmugleaf wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

MAB

MrNiceGuy wrote:

SirSmugleaf wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

C'mon guys it's better than winning no awards

MAB

Sean_Aaron

Amigaengine wrote:

CEO John Riccitiello joined Nintendo King Satoru Iwata and talking head Reggie Fils-Aime on-stage during E3 2011 touting that EA and Nintendo were forming an “unprecedented partnership”.

LOL

Riccitiello thinks so highly of his company I'm sure that was a reference to the fact that another Madden game was coming to a Nintendo console.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Chrono_Cross

I don't think companies should judge "next generation" based on power, but upon innovation. And the last time I checked, Wii U is innovative.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

kereke12

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I don't think companies should judge "next generation" based on power, but upon innovation. And the last time I checked, Wii U is innovative.

Finally Someones agrees Nintendo Wii U is the next-gen consle and innovation to all Games

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.