Wii U Forum

Topic: EA doesn't count Nintendo as next gen

Showing 141 to 160 of 194

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

141. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Unless the next Xbox 360 and PS3 bring their controllers to next gen like Nintendo did, I don't think they will do that well.

You pull any ole reason out your arse to try to say Microsoft and Sony will fail don't you?

I assure there are plenty people just like me that prefer the traditional controller.

Kinect and Move should still be relevant to what they plan to do. People planning on 'recycling' their already expensive controllers aren't gonne he too happy, considering mostly everyones b****ing about Wii U price now. I don't want any of the consoles to fail, and saying otherwise is just ignorant. As much as people like to say that their opinion is based on facts, need to realize there aren't facts to back up PS4 and Xbox 1080's next strategy to be a good console overall in the market. I have a PS3 and had an Xbox 360, so so much for me being biased as you claim, like alot of people that argue that make assumptions right off the bat. You should have asked if I have any console other than Nintendo, or what my perspective is for that reasoning.

It's easy over the Internet to say you have others but reading your post you sound straight out like nothing more than Nintendo fanboy. Making just absurd claims why MS and Sony wont do well.

Your argument doesn't even make sense. Basically everyone has had access to another console whether it be a demo, or knowing someone who has had it. Whether you think I have another console after stating I do is up to you. Crysis 3 has a beta on the store right now, and Street Fighter 4 Arcade was last week's PS Plus freebie. Believe me now?

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RancidVomit86

142. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

@RancidVomit86
Nobody has been buying a console based on brand since Playstation One has come out if you haven't noticed. Brand isn't even an argument. I never see these so called fanboys anyone mentions, EVER. I'm guessing you love sports because of your avatar? I don't like sports unless I'm playing them, so I'm a fanboy. Haha.

What planet you living on? I see plenty of people all over the net with brand loyalty. Brand loyalty is stupid but it is alive and well.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

143. Posted:

AbeVigoda wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

People just need to wait and see what these other consoles can do before saying the Wii U will be left in the dust. The other systems will undoubtedly be somewhat more powerful, but that doesn't mean the difference will be like Wii vs. and HD console.
The rumored specs for the Durango show that it's about 5x more powerful than the current Xbox, not the 10x Microsoft is claiming.

Did Microsoft claim 10x? Because from what I have seen Microsoft has been tight lipped about it and has said anything officially.

Just please stop the trashing of other consoles because they don't say Nintendo on them. They all have managed to find their piece of the pie so they must be doing something right. Hard to take any of the points serious when at the root all of its only being said because it isn't badged with the Nintendo name.

Agreed. I've owned every Nintendo system (other than Virtual Boy, though I almost bought one when it first came out) and at least one version of every handheld since I started playing games in 1988. I've also owned a PS2 and a 360. Only the most delusional of Nintendo fanboys would argue that the Wii-U will end up being only 'slightly' less powerful than the new systems coming out. Though the Wii-U isn't ugly at all, what we will see on the 'true' next-gen consoles will blow it out of the water. The PS4 and 720 will be significantly more powerful and draw more attention from developers, but there is still room for Nintendo to impress people too.

You got it mixed up guy. Everyone's saying more powerful than what's out now 'slightly', not what's to come. Everyone already knows the next PS/Xbox will be powerhouses, because that's what they do. I plan on getting at least one of those consoles when they come out, even though I assume it will be alot more expensive. Regardless, each console will have something to show.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RancidVomit86

144. Posted:

Damn are you an aspiring politician? Cause this flip-flopping is wild.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AbeVigoda

145. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

@RancidVomit86
Nobody has been buying a console based on brand since Playstation One has come out if you haven't noticed. Brand isn't even an argument. I never see these so called fanboys anyone mentions, EVER. I'm guessing you love sports because of your avatar? I don't like sports unless I'm playing them, so I'm a fanboy. Haha.

Nobody buys a system based on a brand?! Then why is this website not called 'videogamelife.com'?? Obviously it's a site dedicated to reporting news about a BRAND. Go to any other video game forum/YouTube comment section and try to tell me with a straight face that nobody cares about what company makes their system!

If you haven't seen a Nintendo fanboy before, I suggest you scroll up a few posts and you can spot quite a few...

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

146. Posted:

You're drunk nerds. Go home.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

147. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@RancidVomit86
Nobody has been buying a console based on brand since Playstation One has come out if you haven't noticed. Brand isn't even an argument. I never see these so called fanboys anyone mentions, EVER. I'm guessing you love sports because of your avatar? I don't like sports unless I'm playing them, so I'm a fanboy. Haha.

What planet you living on? I see plenty of people all over the net with brand loyalty. Brand loyalty is stupid but it is alive and well.

Well, whatever the case, you automatically branded me as a fanboy which was incorrect. I used to play Halo, Gears, Banjo, Geometry Wars, Killzone, Metal Gear Solid, Bayonetta, Dead Rising, etc, which were on not Nintendo platforms. I liked those games. I bought exclusives for each console, and got multplatform games on PS3 for free internet and extras like for Mortal Kombat(Kratos).

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AbeVigoda

148. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

People just need to wait and see what these other consoles can do before saying the Wii U will be left in the dust. The other systems will undoubtedly be somewhat more powerful, but that doesn't mean the difference will be like Wii vs. and HD console.
The rumored specs for the Durango show that it's about 5x more powerful than the current Xbox, not the 10x Microsoft is claiming.

Did Microsoft claim 10x? Because from what I have seen Microsoft has been tight lipped about it and has said anything officially.

Just please stop the trashing of other consoles because they don't say Nintendo on them. They all have managed to find their piece of the pie so they must be doing something right. Hard to take any of the points serious when at the root all of its only being said because it isn't badged with the Nintendo name.

Agreed. I've owned every Nintendo system (other than Virtual Boy, though I almost bought one when it first came out) and at least one version of every handheld since I started playing games in 1988. I've also owned a PS2 and a 360. Only the most delusional of Nintendo fanboys would argue that the Wii-U will end up being only 'slightly' less powerful than the new systems coming out. Though the Wii-U isn't ugly at all, what we will see on the 'true' next-gen consoles will blow it out of the water. The PS4 and 720 will be significantly more powerful and draw more attention from developers, but there is still room for Nintendo to impress people too.

You got it mixed up guy. Everyone's saying more powerful than what's out now 'slightly', not what's to come. Everyone already knows the next PS/Xbox will be powerhouses, because that's what they do. I plan on getting at least one of those consoles when they come out, even though I assume it will be alot more expensive. Regardless, each console will have something to show.

I don't think you have read this thread very carefully. There are several posters arguing that the Sony and Microsoft systems won't be that much better than the Wii-U when it comes to graphical power. They will look significantly better beginning with their first gen games, and shockingly so once developers figure out how optimize the hardware. The Wii-U can only hope to look a little bit better than what we are seeing on current 360 and PS3 games.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

149. Posted:

AbeVigoda wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@RancidVomit86
Nobody has been buying a console based on brand since Playstation One has come out if you haven't noticed. Brand isn't even an argument. I never see these so called fanboys anyone mentions, EVER. I'm guessing you love sports because of your avatar? I don't like sports unless I'm playing them, so I'm a fanboy. Haha.

Nobody buys a system based on a brand?! Then why is this website not called 'videogamelife.com'?? Obviously it's a site dedicated to reporting news about a BRAND. Go to any other video game forum/YouTube comment section and try to tell me with a straight face that nobody cares about what company makes their system!

If you haven't seen a Nintendo fanboy before, I suggest you scroll up a few posts and you can spot quite a few...

Who? I couldn't find any. I'm serious.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RancidVomit86

150. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

You're drunk nerds. Go home.

This.

Untitled

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AbeVigoda

151. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@RancidVomit86
Nobody has been buying a console based on brand since Playstation One has come out if you haven't noticed. Brand isn't even an argument. I never see these so called fanboys anyone mentions, EVER. I'm guessing you love sports because of your avatar? I don't like sports unless I'm playing them, so I'm a fanboy. Haha.

Nobody buys a system based on a brand?! Then why is this website not called 'videogamelife.com'?? Obviously it's a site dedicated to reporting news about a BRAND. Go to any other video game forum/YouTube comment section and try to tell me with a straight face that nobody cares about what company makes their system!

If you haven't seen a Nintendo fanboy before, I suggest you scroll up a few posts and you can spot quite a few...

Who? I couldn't find any. I'm serious.

If you can honestly say you didn't see any Nintendo fanboy posts in this thread, I suggest you just look into a mirror then.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RancidVomit86

152. Posted:

All I can say is spend 5 mins on any video game site with a comments section and you should see that they are like cochroaches

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Treverend

153. Posted:

I HATE Call of Duty but if EA is going to still be smug and butthurt over Nintendo turning down their Orgin idea and they don't bring Battlefield 4 to the Wii U because of it, then I'll be giving my money to Call of Duty cause I need atleast one shooter to roll with.

Proud black Wii U owner. :)
Favorite game series: The Legend of Zelda

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4692-4399 | Nintendo Network ID: Treverend

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

154. Posted:

AbeVigoda wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@RancidVomit86
Nobody has been buying a console based on brand since Playstation One has come out if you haven't noticed. Brand isn't even an argument. I never see these so called fanboys anyone mentions, EVER. I'm guessing you love sports because of your avatar? I don't like sports unless I'm playing them, so I'm a fanboy. Haha.

Nobody buys a system based on a brand?! Then why is this website not called 'videogamelife.com'?? Obviously it's a site dedicated to reporting news about a BRAND. Go to any other video game forum/YouTube comment section and try to tell me with a straight face that nobody cares about what company makes their system!

If you haven't seen a Nintendo fanboy before, I suggest you scroll up a few posts and you can spot quite a few...

Who? I couldn't find any. I'm serious.

If you can honestly say you didn't see any Nintendo fanboy posts in this thread, I suggest you just look into a mirror then.

Why because I'm so pretty? Haha. I have PS3, and like it, even though I haven't been playing it recently because of my Wii U. I'm wearing a Metal Gear Solid 4 shirt right now, because I liked that PS3 game. Calling me a Nintendo fanboy when I like features of all consoles makes no sense. Nintendo has their newest console out first, that's all, and it will be easy to keep up with PS4/Xbox 1080 if Nintendo plays their cards right. This whole debate is like choosing to feed your child, when you are still hungry. No one has any real idea of what the companies are planning, and even though EA might be choosing a system outright, doesn't mean it will be the right move on their part.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

155. Posted:

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Sony and MS's consoles can't be too ridiculously more powerful then Wii U and still be a success, because otherwise the price will be through the roof and people will (grudgingly) go with the relatively more affordable Wii U instead. I'm not saying that the other new consoles won't be more powerful then Wii U, just that the difference probably won't be so drastic as many people are making it out, for reasons I've just said.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AbeVigoda

156. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Sony and MS's consoles can't be too ridiculously more powerful then Wii U and still be a success, because otherwise the price will be through the roof and people will (grudgingly) go with the relatively more affordable Wii U instead. I'm not saying that the other new consoles won't be more powerful then Wii U, just that the difference probably won't be so drastic as many people are making it out, for reasons I've just said.

So you believe consumers will choose to spend less money on an inferior product, rather than spend maybe $100 more to get something that is top of the line/superior? You have to remember too, some of the $350 price tag of the Wii-U is tacked on because you are paying for a controller that likely costs around $100. So you are actually paying $250 for the system itself. If the new consoles launch at $350-450, I don't think anyone will have a problem spending that extra cash for something that is 5-6x more powerful. Hell, if they launch at $499, people will just wait until a price drop like they did with the PS3 and 360.

Edited on by AbeVigoda

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadJV

157. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@RancidVomit86
Nobody has been buying a console based on brand since Playstation One has come out if you haven't noticed. Brand isn't even an argument. I never see these so called fanboys anyone mentions, EVER. I'm guessing you love sports because of your avatar? I don't like sports unless I'm playing them, so I'm a fanboy. Haha.

Nobody buys a system based on a brand?! Then why is this website not called 'videogamelife.com'?? Obviously it's a site dedicated to reporting news about a BRAND. Go to any other video game forum/YouTube comment section and try to tell me with a straight face that nobody cares about what company makes their system!

If you haven't seen a Nintendo fanboy before, I suggest you scroll up a few posts and you can spot quite a few...

Who? I couldn't find any. I'm serious.

If you can honestly say you didn't see any Nintendo fanboy posts in this thread, I suggest you just look into a mirror then.

Why because I'm so pretty? Haha. I have PS3, and like it, even though I haven't been playing it recently because of my Wii U. I'm wearing a Metal Gear Solid 4 shirt right now, because I liked that PS3 game. Calling me a Nintendo fanboy when I like features of all consoles makes no sense. Nintendo has their newest console out first, that's all, and it will be easy to keep up with PS4/Xbox 1080 if Nintendo plays their cards right. This whole debate is like choosing to feed your child, when you are still hungry. No one has no real idea of what the companies are planning, and even though EA might be choosing a system outright, doesn't mean it will be the right move on their part.

Hasn't anyone ever taught you not to feed trolls? They'll just keep coming back. It really doesn't matter what you say, they're just looking for an argument.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

158. Posted:

GUYS GUYS GUYS....think about it...

3D YOSHi's ISLAND GAME. /brick joke

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RancidVomit86

159. Posted:

I like that we are trolls just because we are not drinking the Nintendo-only koolaide. This whole thread is meant for trolling and the very first post makes that clear so yet again look in the mirror friend.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

160. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

I like that we are trolls just because we are not drinking the Nintendo-only koolaide. This whole thread is meant for trolling and the very first post makes that clear so yet again look in the mirror friend.

Koolaide is for everyone. My mirrors broken because I threw my 3DS at it. My 3DS is ok, but the mirror not so much... I guess I'll go play Mortal Kombat as Kratos for a bit... If anyone was truly a Nintendo fanboy, they would buy nothing but Nintendo products. I have a Sony A/V reciever, and a PS3, which I've spent more on than Nintendo stuff. That's all I got to say. I'm done.

$¢@®³’²