Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 381 to 400 of 490

Tubalcain

@DiscoGentleman: Someone could pitch this to a studio as a mocumentary or atleast a soap. Maybe M. Night can direct it seeing all the twistshahaha

Edited on by Tubalcain

Tubalcain

Tubalcain

@DiscoGentleman: Tomonobu Itagaki could be played by Mickey Rourke! the movie could be dark and brooding hahahha

Tubalcain

-Green-

Didn't the huge drama and conflict over this game start because of the Unseen64 rumor or was it always like this?

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Spoony_Tech

@Aromaiden: It started with the game missing altoghter at E3 and NoA not saying anything about it being localized.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

-Green-

Oh, okay. I see now. Thanks.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Tubalcain

this situation kinda reminds me of Daikatana, oh the good ole days.

Tubalcain

Koopa-King

Why is everything surrounding this game so confusing? First its alive, then its dead, then its not being published, now it is and now it's having a PC port. Is it so hard to convey information to ANYONE?

The fact you are reading this proves you are able to have an attention span longer than me. Well done sir or madam!

Nintendo Network ID: nyansloth

IceClimbers

There's been drama around Devil's Third since the very beginning.

Started off as a PS3/360 game that was in a very different state and was to be published by THQ. It then switched game engines mid-development. Then THQ went under, leaving the game in limbo. Big twist: Nintendo of all companies picks it up and decides to publish it and provide the funds needed to finish the game. Pretty sure it switched game engines again when it became a Wii U exclusive. Then it all of a sudden shows up at E3 2014, only to go quiet again. Then came everything else over the past month.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MsJubilee

I went to this thread and it says Devil's Third is an exclusive to the Wiiu. But then i read it's coming to the PC as well. Hmm i wonder who's lying? Or can't accept the truth?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Blast

TwilightAngel wrote:

I went to this thread and it says Devil's Third is an exclusive to the Wiiu. But then i read it's coming to the PC as well. Hmm i wonder who's lying? Or can't accept the truth?

PC is only getting a free to start multiplayer from Devil's 3rd. It's not even getting the full complete package on Wii U.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@Blast: But it looks like the PC version will be much better quality than the full Wii U version as use of Unreal Engine 3 has been confirmed. http://nintendoeverything.com/valhalla-game-studios-ported-un...

(I'm pretty sure I remember comments on this site about Unreal Engine 3 not working well with Wii U)

Stop saying "PC version" as if its the complete package. It's literally just a free to start multiplayer. Microtransactions will probably be everywhere.

Master of the Hype Train

MsJubilee

Blast wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

PC is only getting a free to start multiplayer from Devil's 3rd. It's not even getting the full complete package on Wii U.

It's still coming to that platform. And by your logic friend if PC got Smash Bro's multiplayer it still be exclusive to the Wiiu. Cause it's free to start. If it was an exclusive you guys would have everything only on your console and nowhere else. But their still getting the best part of the game! The multiplayer! So it's not an exclusive.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

jump

It's bit early to say the multiplayer is the best part of the game when no one has played it relation to the solo mode or have seen the differences between the free to play model compared to the Wii U version.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Blast

TwilightAngel wrote:

Blast wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

It's still coming to that platform. And by your logic friend if PC got Smash Bro's multiplayer it still be exclusive to the Wiiu. Cause it's free to start. If it was an exclusive you guys would have everything only on your console and nowhere else. But their still getting the best part of the game! The multiplayer! So it's not an exclusive.

Using Smash to do a comparable example is dumb. Very dumb.

Master of the Hype Train

dumedum

There is literally no twist with the Online Version of Devil's Third to PC. They wanted to do that for PC's and tablets at the time and it's a separate project. It's been known for years and no one ever said it was cancelled with the Wii U deal. The Wii U deal gets the actual game and the multiplayer to the PC is continuing as planned makes sense.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Captain_Toad

Bleh, not too bothered.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

dumedum

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@Blast: But it looks like the PC version will be much better quality than the full Wii U version as use of Unreal Engine 3 has been confirmed. http://nintendoeverything.com/valhalla-game-studios-ported-un...

(I'm pretty sure I remember comments on this site about Unreal Engine 3 not working well with Wii U)

Well you clearly did not play Mass Effect 3:SE because that ran great.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

FargusPelagius

Devil's Third is technically exclusive to Wii U, Devils Third online is a self published FtP game which just so happens to have its content within the Nintendo published Devil's third. Where Wii U owners get single player and all the multiplayer content, the PC version will have pay walls, probably access to more future content because it's paid for separately etc. I do actually hope they make it cross platform however and I can use the same NNID with both Multiplayer versions, My Wii U is in my room and my Steam PC is downstairs connected to the living room TV, so when I want to sit on the couch I could use the Steam version. Then later at night I can sit on the bed an chill on the Wii U version using the same account. Pipe dream, but that would be my ideal.

FargusPelagius

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.