Forums

Topic: Recent Game You Have Beat "Radical Retro Console" Edition!

Posts 221 to 240 of 340

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy
dude i just found the perfect youtube channel for you. pretty good stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkl8fDdGBINZIhvZrd2BjMw

I just found a better one.

thanks for that, i subbed him.

Holy crap, he has a Visitor bop 'em bag.
I may have to rob him.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

NinChocolate

Just beat Sonic Advance. Not collecting the emeralds I hate sonic special stages.

NinChocolate

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy
dude i just found the perfect youtube channel for you. pretty good stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkl8fDdGBINZIhvZrd2BjMw

I just found a better one.

thanks for that, i subbed him.

Holy crap, he has a Visitor bop 'em bag.
I may have to rob him.

lol im watching his vids right now

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

Mad Matt is amazing, i've been keeping up with his old site X-entertainment.com since the earlier 2000's, his new site is DinosaurDracula where he basically covers nostalgic trinkets of the 80's and 90's. Check out his halloween videos, great stuff!

yeah i already started checking all that out now. i like his show. good stuff
i just seen a lot of his halloween videos too

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TanookiToad64

Just beat Super Mario Bros. 2 for the first time ever. I've had it on the Super Mario All Stars Collection on the SNES for a long time, but I just would get frustrated usually towards the harder levels. After a good while, I picked it back up and played it from beginning to end. Although it isn't my favorite game in the world to play, it still definitely has some charm.

Edited on by TanookiToad64

TanookiToadTeam YouTube Channel

Loves the GB, Mario Kart, SNES, Smash Bros, GC, Wii and mostly anything else Nintendo!

I believe that good things come to those who work – Wilt Chamberlain

Previous: 4 Player MK64 Mir...

3DS Friend Code: 1478-5591-8095 | Twitter:

orangyoranges

Recently beat batman for the NES and I am so freaking happy.

orangyoranges

ogo79

just beat cosmo police galivan for nes/famicom
this has got to be one of the best nes games ever.
GO TEAM OBSCURE!
all up in here

the_shpydar wrote:

baba_944

I have beaten "Wario Land II", "Mutant Mudds" DLC, and one other I've forgotten about. Next up: "Ecco The Dolphin".

Who are you?

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled

Twas' a radical adventure indeed. Take it for what it's worth, simple old school NES 'first wave'arcade action....Or at least it_feels_ this way rather than the 2nd(think super mario bros 2) which debuted around 88'

Anyhoo, I had a fun time with it, although the main character could of been a little more speedier, not to mention there's only 2 different tunes that loop & LOOP aside from the boss theme. In the end, it was nothing special or to write home about during those goopy P&B sanwhich School lunch breaks, but definitly worth a loony tunes look. As a child, the first boss 'Death Breath' startled me. Never have i before come across such 8-bit bizzarness during the time. The greatest thing about Little Niki? That Brilliant americaniZed box art.

kid niki 2 and 3 are bizarre too. they get more strange each one lol

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

just beat castlevania bloodlines on the genesis.
eric lecarde shows no mercy with his spear of tears!

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled

Twas' a radical adventure indeed. Take it for what it's worth, simple old school NES 'first wave'arcade action....Or at least it_feels_ this way rather than the 2nd(think super mario bros 2) which debuted around 88'

Anyhoo, I had a fun time with it, although the main character could of been a little more speedier, not to mention there's only 2 different tunes that loop & LOOP aside from the boss theme. In the end, it was nothing special or to write home about during those goopy P&B sanwhich School lunch breaks, but definitly worth a loony tunes look. As a child, the first boss 'Death Breath' startled me. Never have i before come across such 8-bit bizzarness during the time. The greatest thing about Little Niki? That Brilliant americaniZed box art.

kid niki 2 and 3 are bizarre too. they get more strange each one lol

what is UP with Kid Niki 3? It Looks awful, and absolutely nothing like the original. Even the 2nd seems off...Won't be bothering with either, besides both were only released in Japan which would mean i would need StarScreams internal Gut box > aka the Famicom.

kid niki 2 and 3 are actually good games. 3 has a lot of cool stuff to do in it. you can get the nes carts...

the_shpydar wrote:

Ryno

Finally beat Dracula X last night. Been playing it off and on since October as my Halloween game. The final battle is a pain, requires a lot of patience. Falling off a pillar sucks blood, hard. Anyway, I don't understand why people like to compare and complain about this to Rondo? I just view it as a Rondo of Blood sequel. Nobody complains about the next Castlevania iteration with Simon Belmont. How many has he been in anyway?

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

StarBoy91

Lagoon for the SNES

To each their own

NinChocolate

Trying to beat ESWAT on Genesis. I'll update.

NinChocolate

NinChocolate

ogo79 wrote:

just beat castlevania bloodlines on the genesis.
eric lecarde shows no mercy with his spear of tears!

This game is tops for me, TOPS!

NinChocolate

the_shpydar

WaveyChristmas wrote:

Just a quick question, how long is Rygar anyways?

Depends. The game can be beaten in just a few short hours playing at a moderately-quick pace, faster if you're familiar with the game, and much longer if you have no idea where you're going or what you're doing. I've played it to death so i think i can probably get through it in an hour or less nowadays, but back in the day when playing through it for the first time — figuring where to go and what to do, while not being well-leveled-up — it probably took 6+ hours.

I would recommend that when you play, spend some time leveling up so that you can breeze through the boss fights. Best place to level up easily is to spend a while in Lapis (the floating platforms/sky city kinda area) killing Heavy Soldiers (they look like androids).

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

bezerker99

Just beat TMNT on NES using the NES Advantage controller (my two regular NES controllers have some 'sticking' issues and are basically unusable). I haven't beaten nor played this game since 1990! Beating cheese grater face with Donatello's bo makes me forget about all that lost 3DS save data. RAWRRR~!!!

Untitled
spoiler links below
http://imgur.com/7nKscOz.jpg
http://imgur.com/7MLuXI8.jpg
http://imgur.com/fDjbVxR.jpg
http://imgur.com/jcGEoOc.jpg
http://imgur.com/MCLRkCw.jpg

Edited on by bezerker99

Kaze_Memaryu

Finally managed to pull off a Battletoads no-death run. Also, I got through PLOK after not even getting to the final stage for the last 6 years! Next time I'll try it without warp fruits.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

ogo79

bezerker99 wrote:

Just beat TMNT on NES using the NES Advantage controller (my two regular NES controllers have some 'sticking' issues and are basically unusable).

dude get the repair kits online or the fix a pad kits online. and/or take apart yer controllers and scrub them inside out, buttons and all too

the_shpydar wrote:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.