Forums

Topic: Recent Game You Have Beat "Radical Retro Console" Edition!

Posts 241 to 260 of 340

LaserdiscGal

I agree with ogo, nes things are super easy to repair/clean.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

bezerker99

I just beat Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse. This is the only NES CV I don't have on Virtual Console so again I was playing it on cartridge and using my NES Advantage controller. (I've sorta fallen in love with this thing. It's probably the best videon game controller I've ever had. It still works great today and has definitely withstood the test of time!)

Also, regarding the actual game. I took the lower route. Defeated Dracula using Trevor/Alucard. Unlocked Hard Mode. RAWR~

Edited on by bezerker99

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Just beat TMNT on NES using the NES Advantage controller (my two regular NES controllers have some 'sticking' issues and are basically unusable).

dude get the repair kits online or the fix a pad kits online. and/or take apart yer controllers and scrub them inside out, buttons and all too

Still no genesis clicky 'n sticky membrane buttons online.
Bah, what do I care. I barely use my genesis as it is.

im still keepin an eye out on those for you.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

beat mother 3 100%
all peripherals acquired in order to have played this game in english on my tv using real hardware:
mother 3 gba english cart, gamecube, game boy player, game boy player disc, snes controller adapter via gamecube, and a snes controller.
fantastic game. battle memory complete. now im ready for mother 4.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

beat bad dudes and crude buster for this:
Untitled
im also gonna throw in here that i beat rock zombie on wii u lol. that was a cool one too

the_shpydar wrote:

Akio314

I beat Mega Man 2 (On Normal mode, but still) and I'm really proud of myself that I beat a Mega Man game.

Akio314

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

BearHunger wrote:

I beat Rocket Knight Adventures on Genesis.

Was it on normal? I've never been able to beat the game in one sitting, even on easy...much like Ristar and the Sonic games, it's amazing, but too damn long. I need a break after I get halfway through...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryno

Finally got around to beating Earthbound. I think I would have enjoyed more back when I was 14 when it came out and I had nothing but time and little bit of homework. The game was to slow for my tastes nowadays. I'm all about that action, you know?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

BearHunger

And now I have beaten Rocket Knight Adventures on Normal. Hard mode seems to be a one-hitpoint mode, so I don't think I'll be beating that.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

ogo79

beat rushing beat shura for super famicom...pretty easy when they give you 30 continues
next up ghost chaser densei for super famicom punks!
this chick is awesome to fight with:
Untitled
im already at the last boss which is this dirt bag:
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

beat ghost chaser densei for super famicom.
awesome beat em up

the_shpydar wrote:

clvr

I have recently beaten Link's Awakening and Oracle Of Seasons on my GBA SP, does that count?

Clover.

My Nintendo: clvr51 | Nintendo Network ID: clvr51

CanisWolfred

Konami Wai Wai World

This was fun, what with the multiple characters, Mega Man X-esque exploration and item collection, and reasonable difficulty for an NES game. I didn't like it as much as I had hoped, though, because it involved a more methodical approach than I was willing to give it, since losing a character requires a ton of grinding for money/bullets, and the final stage is quite the guantlet, with some pretty unfair enemies who even show up at the final boss fight. I had to use save states a lot after a while simply because it was getting tedious, and I kept wanting to rush to the end of a level just to continue the game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ogo79

granada for genesis.
unlimited lives game genie sucka!

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

dragon fighter-famicom

the_shpydar wrote:

Sinnere69

124. Contra Spirits (SNES HACK)
125. Robocco Wars
126. Time Diver EON Man (Time Diver Avenger)
127. Whomp Em (Saiyuki World 2: Tenjokai no Majin)
128.. Marble Madness

This is my last 5 games i`m done... and 128 tottal now i`m trying to beat Jungle Book (drawing a map on my paper list where the crystals is) ))

Sinnere69

ogo79

@Sinnere69:
i have to beat time diver and whomp em still. i got the carts too

the_shpydar wrote:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.