Showing 21 to 40 of 59
21. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 23:17 GMT
ZELDA: no help, you need the map, not linear, you respawn at the first screen, the save system sucksZELDA II: points system, points can be taken away, save system sucks, points can be erased, you respawn at the templeMAJORA'S MASK: time limit, errands, cycle, prologue, not keeping moneyFOUR SWORDS ADVENTURES: not keeping anything, limited saving, you can only progress if you have the PowerWIND WAKER: sailingPHANTOM HOURGLASS: sailing, temple of the ocean king
Edited on Wed 12th January, 2011 @ 23:20 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
22. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 23:23 GMT
Sailing isn't hard in Wind Waker. That's the least challenging thing in the entire game.
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
23. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 00:10 GMT
Yeh, while riding on your grappling hook, you use the King of Red Lions to move through the wind while you sail retrieves treasure from the ocean.
[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
24. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 00:54 GMT
I included things that make the game frustrating and/or tedious.
25. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 01:14 GMT
MAJORA'S MASK: time limit, errands, cycle, prologue, not keeping money
1. The time limit doesn't make the game tedious. It gives the game a sort of action feel and makes you strive towards actually getting things done. Find shortcuts, get items, and discover secret pathways so you can still make it further once you rewind time. There's also a song that helps you... wait for it... slow down time! 2. You don't have to do the errands...3. Cycle?4. I admit that the prologue was a bit tedious, but it was nothing too difficult and it gives you a feel for the fast-paced frantic action that will later come in the game. The storytelling and dark undertones make up for it in every way, though. Once you pass the prologue, you're ready to experience the sauce of the awesome variety.5. There's a bank to store your money in and the game practically throws rupees at you. Rupee harvesting is easy especially when you get certain masks that make you go faster.
So yeah, I find your argument very invalid.
Edited on Thu 13th January, 2011 @ 01:15 by Kingbuilder
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
26. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 01:17 GMT
Phantom Hourglass9.5/10Very Easy.
I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853
27. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 20:46 GMT
Hardest : Zelda 1 ,2 and Majoras mask (maybe not the main quest but a lot of those side quests left me v.stuck )Easiest : Spirit Tracks
What's this bit for again?
28. Posted: Sat 15th Jan 2011 04:22 GMT
The Ones I've Played, using a more logical scoring system.
ALttP- 9/10LA- 5/10OoT- 7/10MM- 9/10WW- 6/10MC- 5/10TP- 5/10PH- 3/10ST- 4/10
Edited on Sat 15th January, 2011 @ 04:24 by Bassman_Q
Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening
3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629
Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
29. Posted: Tue 18th Jan 2011 22:21 GMT
Easiest to hardest:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Haven't finished the others yet. '__'
Edited on Tue 18th January, 2011 @ 22:22 by Yasume
Steam ID: Yasume
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2
30. Posted: Tue 18th Jan 2011 22:38 GMT
Easiest to Hardest:The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Thinking of finally picking up a Wii U!
31. Posted: Tue 18th Jan 2011 22:40 GMT
Easiest to hardest:The Legend of Zelda: The Wind WakerHaven't finished the others yet. '__'
I recommend Majora's Mask. Play it through 3 times, then move on.
Let's see 'ere...
Ocarina of TimeWind WakerMajora's Mask
Edited on Tue 18th January, 2011 @ 22:40 by DannyBoyTheDude
32. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 08:00 GMT
1=easiest 10=hardest (makes more sense to me )
Zelda 1: 8/10Zelda 2: 10/10Link to the Past: 2/10 (I can collect EVERYTHING without even meaning to. Probably because I've played it so many times.)Ocarina of Time: 2/10Majora's Mask: 5/10Wind Waker: 4/10Twilight Princess 1/10
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
33. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 08:11 GMT
Zelda 2 is easily the hardest, while the only time you should die in Wind Waker is if you fall asleep while sailing.
34. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 08:33 GMT
Ocarina of Time: 5/10 - The only hard part was the 100 skultalas.Majora's Mask: 6/10 - Mainly for the Kafei questWindwaker: 3/10Minish Cap: 4/10 - Kingstone Pieces!!!Twilight Princess: 2/10Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks: 3/10 - Mainly for collecting all the ship/train parts.
The second sentence is trueThe first sentence is falseWii No: 7828-4130-1321-5811Mario Kart: 0559-7122-2950
35. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 09:09 GMT
1 = easy 10 = hard
Legend of Zelda: 9/10Zelda 2: 10/10A Link to the Past: 7/10Ocarina of Time: 6/10Majora's Mask: 7/10Wind Waker: 1/10Twilight Princess: 3/10
Even though great games, it's a shame that the latest Zelda games haven't had too much challenge.
Edited on Sun 30th January, 2011 @ 09:10 by Cia
36. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 15:34 GMT
Legend of Zelda: 6Zelda II: 9 (Really hard, at least for me.)A Link to the Past: 7Ocarina of Time: 7Majora's Mask: 9Link's Awakening: 9 (played when I was young and was incredibly difficult for little PaupackElite)Oracle of Seasons: 8Oracle of Ages: 7Wind Waker: 8Minish Cap: 3 (Too easy and short)Four Swords Adventures: 5 (havent beaten it yetTwilight Princess: 5Phantom Hourglass: 7Spirit Tracks: 8
It's hard to really say because some of the games I used a guide, like Ocarina and aLttP, so that may affect the difficulty looking back. My favorites are probably the Game Boy ones, not counting Minish Cap.
Good day. ... I said Good dayWe have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691My Backloggery
37. Posted: Tue 8th Feb 2011 00:33 GMT
TLoZ using the better way 6.5/10
have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii
38. Posted: Tue 8th Feb 2011 00:37 GMT
1=Easy, 10=InsanityZelda 1: 10Zelda 2: 11Link's Awakening: 6Ocarina of Time: 9Majora's Mask: 10Wind Waker: 8The Minish Cap: 7Twilight Princess: 8Phantom Hourglass: 6, but the infuriatingly-unresponsive Final Boss controls make it go to an 8Spirit Tracks: 8
Edited on Tue 8th February, 2011 @ 00:37 by TKOWL
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
39. Posted: Tue 8th Feb 2011 23:16 GMT
whats up with zelda 1 being so hard its easier than smg2 honestly
40. Posted: Wed 9th Feb 2011 00:20 GMT
hahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahah smg2 was among the easiest games ive ever played thats funny but i guess if youre used to it then ...
I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD