Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 16,083

Gamer83

Jaz007 wrote:

I pre-ordered at my local GameStop.

Gamer83

Midnight3DS

Oh yeah, looking forward to this one too...

Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

rallydefault

Pre-ordering is too safe. You gotta get out there on day one with nothing but your wits, a bag of skittles, and a possibly rabies-infested poodle named Snack Attack to really feel the adrenaline.

I've done it that way for all my systems.

Well, just with a different dog. Really makes you feel accomplished when you bring that sucker home.

The system, that is.

rallydefault

shingi_70

Been back and forth between the two but I'm going PS4/Vita as my main console this generation. Sony being friendly toward indes plus the $100 difference really turned the tables for me.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

The cover of this moth's Edge magazine.
Untitled

That's a Bold prediction. Funnily enough this cover is a prime example of why Print Media is dying. Still I'm buying anyway since I like edge.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

catcher82611

I just preordered mine at GameStop, along with Watch Dogs, Killzone Shadowfall, and Battlefield 4. Holiday this year can't come soon enough for me!

PSN: catcher82611
(I'm not that creative)
3DS FC: 4167-4485-9153

Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

now this may have already been said but this is a Nintendo site so why not try Push Square it's owned by the same people who own this site and your account will also work on there

there should be a link at the bottom of the page under PS4News

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

shingi_70

Off screen video of Drive club

The game is extremely early but this reminds me of Forza Horizon where I love the game for the Iconography alone. Hmm you can switch camera view, I could have sworn that EVo said that only cockpit view would be available..

WAT!

Tasuki

FullbringIchigo wrote:

now this may have already been said but this is a Nintendo site so why not try Push Square it's owned by the same people who own this site and your account will also work on there

there should be a link at the bottom of the page under PS4News

Please show me where it says that we are only allowed to discuss Nintendo stuff here.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

Sony is having a press event in London for the PS4 today and previews should be ready next week.
Untitled

Untitled

Also Sony has some Mockups for what the Sony part of store might look like from the event.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

FireMario887

@Sony_70: Whoa.... The Sony store section is AWESOME! It looks like the future...

I am quite impressed with the controller. More accurate sticks, realistic rumble, better way to hold, and I especially like the light! The color of the controller is just great! I really like an object design with black as the base and blue as the detail.

FireMario887

shingi_70

Everything abut the controller s great expect the touchpad. Something about it makes the controller look unfinished.

Gamestop closed down pre-order's this morning so if your like me and haven't pre-ordered one your SOL and have to go and search for one come launch date. Though I wouldn't want to pre-order at Gamestop since I just don't trust them with these types of pre-orders. I work at a big box retailer who should be getting at least ten of each console at our store. I'll probably work Launch day and buy mine as soon as I come in to work.

WAT!

Jaz007

Prediction time. When do you think the PS4 will come out?

I would place my bets on October 29th. It would release before XBone and AC4 and Battlefield 4 come out that day too.

Jaz007

irken004

Hopefully a mid-November date. Anytime sooner might catch people like me off-guard who preordered.

FireMario887

I'm expecting a mid-November date too. Wasn't that when the PS3 released in '06?

FireMario887

shingi_70

Mid November is my guess as well. This thing is going to slay come release date.

I'm calling the console war to go this way.

Soony >Nintendo> Microsoft

WAT!

Tasuki

Well I went to my local Gamestop today to put down some more on my PS4 and I noticed that they removed all their signs for preordering the PS4. Curiously enough some of them have been replaced with Preordering the Xbox One signs.

As for release date well since I was right with the Wii U date let me see if I can guess the PS4.

I am going ahead and guess November 5th.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic