Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 601 to 620 of 1,302

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

601. Posted:

Been back and forth between the two but I'm going PS4/Vita as my main console this generation. Sony being friendly toward indes plus the $100 difference really turned the tables for me.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

602. Posted:

The cover of this moth's Edge magazine.
Untitled

That's a Bold prediction. Funnily enough this cover is a prime example of why Print Media is dying. Still I'm buying anyway since I like edge.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

catcher82611

603. Posted:

I just preordered mine at GameStop, along with Watch Dogs, Killzone Shadowfall, and Battlefield 4. Holiday this year can't come soon enough for me!

PSN: catcher82611
(I'm not that creative)
3DS FC: 4167-4485-9153

Twitter: jeffgklein

AuthorMessage

FullbringIchigo

604. Posted:

now this may have already been said but this is a Nintendo site so why not try Push Square it's owned by the same people who own this site and your account will also work on there

there should be a link at the bottom of the page under PS4News

Owner of a WiiU, PS3, 360, 3DS and PSVita (oh and a NES SNES N64 GCN Wii GB GBA GBASP PS1 PS2 PSP XBOX Master System Megadrive Saturn Dreamcast GameGear PC and Andriod Tablet)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

605. Posted:

I prefer talking about the PS4 here, where everything is in one spot, thank you very much.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

606. Posted:

Off screen video of Drive club

The game is extremely early but this reminds me of Forza Horizon where I love the game for the Iconography alone. Hmm you can switch camera view, I could have sworn that EVo said that only cockpit view would be available..

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

607. Posted:

FullbringIchigo wrote:

now this may have already been said but this is a Nintendo site so why not try Push Square it's owned by the same people who own this site and your account will also work on there

there should be a link at the bottom of the page under PS4News

Please show me where it says that we are only allowed to discuss Nintendo stuff here.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

608. Posted:

Sony is having a press event in London for the PS4 today and previews should be ready next week.
Untitled

Untitled

Also Sony has some Mockups for what the Sony part of store might look like from the event.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Varia01

609. Posted:

@Sony_70: Whoa.... The Sony store section is AWESOME! It looks like the future...

I am quite impressed with the controller. More accurate sticks, realistic rumble, better way to hold, and I especially like the light! The color of the controller is just great! I really like an object design with black as the base and blue as the detail.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

610. Posted:

Everything abut the controller s great expect the touchpad. Something about it makes the controller look unfinished.

Gamestop closed down pre-order's this morning so if your like me and haven't pre-ordered one your SOL and have to go and search for one come launch date. Though I wouldn't want to pre-order at Gamestop since I just don't trust them with these types of pre-orders. I work at a big box retailer who should be getting at least ten of each console at our store. I'll probably work Launch day and buy mine as soon as I come in to work.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

611. Posted:

Prediction time. When do you think the PS4 will come out?

I would place my bets on October 29th. It would release before XBone and AC4 and Battlefield 4 come out that day too.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

612. Posted:

November 12th is my guess.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

613. Posted:

Hopefully a mid-November date. Anytime sooner might catch people like me off-guard who preordered.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Varia01

614. Posted:

I'm expecting a mid-November date too. Wasn't that when the PS3 released in '06?

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

615. Posted:

Mid November is my guess as well. This thing is going to slay come release date.

I'm calling the console war to go this way.

Soony >Nintendo> Microsoft

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

616. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Soony >Nintendo> Microsoft

that's been borderline a confirmed fact since E3.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

617. Posted:

Well I went to my local Gamestop today to put down some more on my PS4 and I noticed that they removed all their signs for preordering the PS4. Curiously enough some of them have been replaced with Preordering the Xbox One signs.

As for release date well since I was right with the Wii U date let me see if I can guess the PS4.

I am going ahead and guess November 5th.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

618. Posted:

For NA anyways, I'm gonna guess November 15th.

Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Valkyria Chron., Persona 2: IS
Recently beat: Metro: LL, Ys: MoC, Sly 4
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

619. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Well I went to my local Gamestop today to put down some more on my PS4 and I noticed that they removed all their signs for preordering the PS4. Curiously enough some of them have been replaced with Preordering the Xbox One signs.

As for release date well since I was right with the Wii U date let me see if I can guess the PS4.

I am going ahead and guess November 5th.

I think Sony itself shut down the PS4 pre-orders but if they're still taking them for Xbox One then GameStop would want to advertise those. I know MS has been known for some dirty tactics and certainly most employees at GameStop have a preference for Xbox but at least at the GameStops near where I live they were pushing the PS4 real hard while pre-orders were available.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

620. Posted:

My boy who works at Gamestop told me it might be becuase the way the two are handling pre-order's.

Gamestop has had the floodgates opening trying o grab as many as they can. (its essentially free money)

With the XBox they have only being doing a certian number of pre-orders a day and than doing it again the next way.

While The PS4 way looks better for hype and paying gamestop, the Xbox One way is smarter due to not knowing how much product you actually get. I thin were going to see a lot of disappointed PS4 pre-purchasers from Gamestop.

shingi_70