Forums

Topic: Predict: Gaming in 2016

Posts 41 to 56 of 56

CrazyOtto
  • NX is a hybrid of a handheld and a home console and it comes out in November 2016
  • Rhythm Heaven 3DS releases outside of Japan in October, one month before the NX launch
  • Wii U and PS Vita both get huge price drops
  • Sony releases a PS4 bundle that also includes a PS Vita
  • Christian Whitehead's remakes of Sonic's Genesis/MD games come to consoles and PC
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon World actually ends up being really good but has requirements that my computer can't handle
  • The Wii finally gets discontinued in North America and the North American Wii Shop Channel finally starts allowing eShop cards like in the rest of the world
  • Salt

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

shaneoh

Haru17 wrote:

-The NX launches with Zelda, it has the same problems as The Wind Waker and every other open world game not made by Bethesda.

On the plus side, it won't have the abundance of bugs that Bethesda games have.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Eat_Pie

-Zelda U will be a fantastic game.
-Starfox Zero will do better than expected
-#FE will bomb
-SE FE Fates will restock soon
-NX release this year
-hope, dreams, hype, and disappointment

Eat_Pie

Haru17

shaneoh wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

-The NX launches with Zelda, it has the same problems as The Wind Waker and every other open world game not made by Bethesda.

On the plus side, it won't have the abundance of bugs that Bethesda games have.

Bugs > Boring from now until forever.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

IceClimbers

@Haru17: The Witcher 3 > Fallout 4. The former was masterfully crafted. The latter was good, but largely overhyped.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Haru17

IceClimbers wrote:

The Witcher 3 > Fallout 4. The former was masterfully crafted. The latter was good, but largely overhyped.

What a convincing argument you make, ign commenter -_-

Until the Witcher 3 can master the art of walking—simply walking—then I'm not obligated to give it any critically deference. And I'm truly sorry if you think that story was 'masterfully crafted.'

Grumblevolcano

CrazyOtto wrote:

• The Wii finally gets discontinued in North America and the North American Wii Shop Channel finally starts allowing eShop cards like in the rest of the world

Damn, that sucks. There were plenty of times I only managed to get Wii Shop Channel content because of eshop cards (as Wii points are pretty much abandoned).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

skywake

Haru17 wrote:

-Nintendo does something—$&#*ing anything!

Untitled

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Peek-a-boo

Just a couple of my own.

01) The NX to be neither a success story nor a failure; it is just 'there' and is thoroughly enjoyed by the early adopters.
02) An indie game like The Witness or Firewatch or Cuphead or Below will be one of the best games of the year.
03) On the subject of next years best games, I have a strong feeling that Uncharted 4 may well claim the throne by years end.
04) The Legend of Zelda will be available on both the Wii U and NX, and ends up being divisive just like Skyward Sword was.
05) The PlayStation 4 will easily pass the 50 million milestone whereas the Xbox One may well struggle to reach over 25 million.

Going by this page, I hope Nintendo takes nothing out of Bethesdas' book in how to make an open world game. Fallout 4 was disappointing, especially compared to New Vegas. It also conveniently 'broke' my present save file, thus not allowing me to continue other than going a shy over eleven hours back to an earlier save.

I chalk it up as a lot of time wasted, but am also somewhat glad that I don't have to go back to it.

Peek-a-boo

Haru17

skywake wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Untitled

I don't get it. Maybe if your metaphor was more evolved.

JamesGoblin

Things I'm interested in will launch 2017 and beyond, my crystal ball shows me only desert (sandbox PvP MMORPG one) in this year.

Not in the head!

Rumorlife

Haru17 wrote:

skywake wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Untitled

I don't get it. Maybe if your metaphor was more evolved.

Or maybe you've just had a little bit too much of grape juice plus.

Rumorlife

Dezzy

I'm gonna make a positive prediction.

Zelda will come out at christmas along with the NX (though will still be on Wii U too) and will be Nintendos best game since Mario Galaxy, winning the majority of GOTY awards.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Grumblevolcano

I was partially correct in 1 of my predictions, Uncharted 4 is delayed again...

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Shinion

@Grumblevolcano: didn't need a crystal ball for that one, it is after all a Naughty Dog game fot the Delaystation 4. Yes I'm that immature.

Moves it closer to my birthday so I'm not really all that bothered.

Shinion

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.