Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Minecraft Discussion

Showing 121 to 140 of 160

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

121. Posted:

Played a demo on Xbox, when i get a XBOX live point card i'd download the full game.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways´╗┐ to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

122. Posted:

If you have a computer that can run Minecraft I highly suggest you get the PC version. You get way more out of it. And it looks like they have a long way to go to even get the Xbox version to catch up to the computer version.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

123. Posted:

The Pocket Edition is really cheap compared to the PC one, but I don't know about XBox. Good Game mentions that it has a proper tutorial and tutorial villages, something the PC version lacks, but if it's as badly cut as @L4DYK0M1C says, don't bother. Once you play the original, uncut edition, you will probably despise the others. :P I know I can't play my iPad save anymore.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Magi

124. Posted:

afaik, the Xbox version is just an older version than the current PC version. Mojang is working hard on getting it updated though. Having never played the PC version, I am perfectly content to play the Xbox version. The fact that I could play split screen with my kids was a big plus too. Now that they all have their own Xboxs its not such a big deal though.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Marvelz

125. Posted:

I'd like to build something huge on minecraft, but haven't got the time atm.:(

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer tips - Kino Der Toten strategy

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

126. Posted:

I have both versions and I actually prefer the 360 version.

There's no logical reason why, so if you try to tell me why the PC version is better, you're preaching to the PC-loving choir.

I just like the fact I don't have to know the crafting formulas. And I like playing with my 360 controller. And I like playing on my TV. I realize I could still use my PC for those last two, but I'm too lazy to set that up.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Captain_Hookey

127. Posted:

i just bought the full game on XBOX.

makes $10 an hour for 6 hours at your local chatroom...

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

128. Posted:

I'm sorry, but I really hate Minecraft.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

C-195

129. Posted:

iPancakez wrote:

I'm sorry, but I really hate Minecraft.

Then don't comment on the only (active) minecraft thread.

C-195

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

130. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

I have both versions and I actually prefer the 360 version.

There's no logical reason why, so if you try to tell me why the PC version is better, you're preaching to the PC-loving choir.

I just like the fact I don't have to know the crafting formulas. And I like playing with my 360 controller. And I like playing on my TV. I realize I could still use my PC for those last two, but I'm too lazy to set that up.

That's one thing I like about the 360 version- the crafting formulas are already there. What I like most about the PC version are the crazy fun mods you can do (Pokemon mods are awesome) and the ability to share seeds to visit worlds created by others. Also, the texture modifications and the ability to create your own avatar.. As well as the servers you can easily find at Planet Minecraft. I frequent 3 servers, one has up to 27 players every day, creating and collaborating together. It's really what you make most out of it. I just really love the amount of customization you have on the PC version.

I guess I'm mostly talking about the value more than anything. Hopefully, 4J Studios gets the Xbox version up to speed with the PC version and hopefully, allow cross platform play like they were originally planning. I'm crossing my fingers that Microsoft allows this for Minecraft...

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Soviet-Dictator

131. Posted:

Untitled

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

AuthorMessage

Captain_Hookey

132. Posted:

i created a giant GLUTTONY Homunculus (From Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), and i made him a portal as a mouth, because whenever he eats sh*t, he sends them to a failed version of the portal of truth. instead of THAT, it sends players to the Nether, in this case.

makes $10 an hour for 6 hours at your local chatroom...

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

133. Posted:

Not really. Play Minecraft enough and night time just becomes a way to get plenty of zombie flesh to keep that hunger bar up. :D

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Magi

134. Posted:

Any idea how many monster generators there are in any given map? I incorrectly assumed that once you finished the demo that you had to create your own map to continue to play and invite friends. Because of this assumption, I never left the beginning walled-in area of the demo. Feeling bored, I decided to run around the demo again and discoverd that there are two towns, a castle/church/tower building, and a lighthouse. Thinking this would be pretty nifty to start with, some friends and I attempted to all get into the same demo game and it worked. We dug around a little bit just around the first town and we've discovered three monster generators.

I'm really digging this map.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

135. Posted:

@Magi Levels are procedurally generated, so the count of monster generators is likely randomized. No idea about the demo map.

I honestly would play the 360 version often if I can convince my friends to play it. Maybe there should be a NintendoLife Minecraft community? Don't know how that could work when we're split with the PC and Xbox versions. Please make cross-platform play possible 4J!!

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

136. Posted:

I'd fire up the 360 just for it if it had PC cross platforming.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

137. Posted:

Edited on by kyuubikid213

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Swiket

138. Posted:

Minecraft + Japan =

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

139. Posted:

I actually got it. Fun game.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

140. Posted:

Untitled