Forums

Topic: Minecraft Discussion

Posts 141 to 149 of 149

Drawdler

I was messing around with the preview for GLSL Shaders today, so I got a few sample images. Here's my favourite of them. They really are beautiful and I can't wait for it to officially update and squish the bugs.
Untitled
@Kaeobais Ugh, I know that feeling. Minecraft Pocket Edition is not a bad game perse, in fact, it's a wonderful port, but it's missing soooooo many intergral features like Redstone, pistons and plates, heck, it doesn't even have BUCKETS. I was playing that before I could play the PC version on a workable PC, since my old one capped at something like 25 FPS, but I like the building aspect of Minecraft the best and in that regard, Pocket Edition is missing so much because of its hardware limits. I haven't played the 360 edition though, but I want to one day just to see how different it really is.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

SkywardLink98

I had 125 FPS on maxed out settings before 1.3 but after I get 30-35 fps on normal settings after... somethings wrong here

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Windy

Would be neat if this made it too 3DS with online play and voice chat

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Vincent294

Nibelilt wrote:

I was messing around with the preview for GLSL Shaders today, so I got a few sample images. Here's my favourite of them. They really are beautiful and I can't wait for it to officially update and squish the bugs.
Untitled
@Kaeobais Ugh, I know that feeling. Minecraft Pocket Edition is not a bad game perse, in fact, it's a wonderful port, but it's missing soooooo many intergral features like Redstone, pistons and plates, heck, it doesn't even have BUCKETS. I was playing that before I could play the PC version on a workable PC, since my old one capped at something like 25 FPS, but I like the building aspect of Minecraft the best and in that regard, Pocket Edition is missing so much because of its hardware limits. I haven't played the 360 edition though, but I want to one day just to see how different it really is.

Wow, cool texture pack there. I like the Xbox version. It has more music, better controls, & a better UI, but the worlds aren't very big, & at the moment, it's very glitchy. Hopefully that gets fixed. It's really caught up lately though. Now if they could just fix the redstone + physics bugs on that.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

HaastMK7

I don't mind playing on the pocket edition. Should make 1 for the 3DS, the 3D effect would be amazing.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Drawdler

VincentV wrote:

Wow, cool texture pack there. I like the Xbox version. It has more music, better controls, & a better UI, but the worlds aren't very big, & at the moment, it's very glitchy. Hopefully that gets fixed. It's really caught up lately though. Now if they could just fix the redstone + physics bugs on that.

Thanks. It's called Summerfields if you wanted to use it. They even made a version of it for the Pocket Edition, and I use it on my iPad world now.

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I had 125 FPS on maxed out settings before 1.3 but after I get 30-35 fps on normal settings after... somethings wrong here

Do you have OptiFine installed? It's a mod which improves FPS and adds additional render options. It made the game playable on my aunt's laptop!

Edited on by Drawdler

Vincent294

Nibelilt wrote:

VincentV wrote:

Thanks. It's called Summerfields if you wanted to use it. They even made a version of it for the Pocket Edition, and I use it on my iPad world now.

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Do you have OptiFine installed? It's a mod which improves FPS and adds additional render options. It made the game playable on my aunt's laptop!

It runs bad on my PC (it's a recent laptop, but it uses a tablet CPU, so it's weak but portable) so I use Xbox. Thanks for recommending it though.
Edit: And by it, I mean Minecraft itself.

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Drawdler

I was messing around with shaders again today. Not Sonic's this time, however! Chocapic13's now. I didn't expect much from them, but I'm very pleased, they might be my new default shaders now.
Untitled
If there's one thing about Sonic's shaders I dislike(besides the framerate murdering)- it's the clear water. It's not bad, but it makes it occasionally difficult to see water- and the blue water above just looks so much better. It used to have blue water, though it got changed afterwards. Sonic Ether's shaders are more moody and realistic. Chocapic's look plain nice. Both are great.

SkywardLink98

@Nibelilt I don't but I didn't before 1.2.5 so it would really only mask the problem, not solve it. I may get it eventually but I'd prefer to fix the problem so it doesn't happen with anything else.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.