Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Minecraft Discussion

Showing 141 to 160 of 160

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ZombieChiggers

141. Posted:

i just got free minecraft cracked version and i dont know how to mod

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ZombieChiggers

142. Posted:

on my last post (the one above this one) help please :(

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ZombieChiggers

143. Posted:

anyone willing to help me?

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

144. Posted:

I haven't played in around a year. I just played it too much and after a while it got boring.

snoremac wrote:

anyone willing to help me?

While I recommend you buy the full version, you can mod by getting 7-Zip (or WinRAR) and extracting the files from the mod file into minecraft.jar (in your %appdata% folder)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

145. Posted:

Try downloading MagicLauncher. I believe that you can easily load mods from that.
I also recommend downloading Optifine, which is loaded with MagicLauncer and greatly improves your framerate.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

146. Posted:

You need Minecraft (a lot of the time the paid version), 7zip or WinRar, a modloader that works with the mod (I recommend Forge, it works with modloader mods too) and the mods you want to install.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ZombieChiggers

147. Posted:

i cant get the full version it costs too much mom wont let me

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vincent294

148. Posted:

Got this on my Xbox 360 and it's awesome. If you need to find slimes, just enter in the world seed for the world you want to find slimes on when making a superflat world and find where slimes are spawning. Record the coordinates, and dig below level 16 there in the world you want to find slimes on. It was a very useful method for locating slimes in my world. There are sites for it too I've heard. If you have a cobblestone generator, try making a U-shape (lava on the top of one side, water on the top of the other, with cobble forming in the lower center) like some of the automatic designs on YouTube. Thicken that U-shaped cobble-generating ditch 3 blocks long, place pistons below where the cobble generates, and put a layer of any material around it and a line of it directly below the pistons. Then put a line of repeaters feeding into the line of blocks, connected by redstone dust to a repeater clock. This will keep the redstone safe, and make a wall of cobblestone that is generated as fast as you mine it. You can stop the flow of it with obsidian, or put sidewards-facing pistons to make a compact cobble generator or auto-regenerating platform of cobble respectively.

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

aalphalist

149. Posted:

If anyone happens to have a minecraft account they don't want message me. Please!

aalphalist

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4116-0373 | Nintendo Network ID: Danielkilpatrick

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

150. Posted:

I've been playing the PC version a lot with texture pack Summerfields. My new PC is a beast at running Minecraft(including Optifine it gets 125 or so with Far, at the worst)- I only wish that karyonix would update GLSL Shaders, I guess I'll need the preview edition for now.
I built a tower around my mine with a bridge to my secondary house, but in retrospect that was stupid because it will run out of resources soon for sure. I guess that I can turn it into another base, I put one under a waterfall inside a little hill and one in a forest(which I'll turn into a "tree village" eventually), so I guess having one on top of and inside mountains with a lot of viewing areas and interconnecting all of my bases would be nice. Right now I'm hoping to find a Jungle biome... There's one some way beyond those Extreme Hills, but I'm horrible at navigating, and I know it's there but I went past it and found a Swamp then another Desert with another village and got lost trying to get home, uhhh... The worst thing about those Hills is that even though they genuinely look epic from my balcony at sunset, I always get lost traversing them because they're so massive. :D'

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kaeobais

151. Posted:

snoremac wrote:

i cant get the full version it costs too much mom wont let me

It's only $20. That said, I believe Notch himself has stated that if someone really wants Minecraft but they can't afford it, he doesn't mind if they just pirate it.

Still, Minecraft is an extraordinary game, and I'd recommend people get the full version if you can.

I want the PC version for the online servers and the current updates (360 is behind and I don't know how long it'll be before it catches up), but it's too laggy for comfort on my laptop, and I doubt I'll ever buy a desktop PC. The 360 version is good, but the limited world kinda sucks a little.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

152. Posted:

I was messing around with the preview for GLSL Shaders today, so I got a few sample images. Here's my favourite of them. They really are beautiful and I can't wait for it to officially update and squish the bugs.
Untitled
@Kaeobais Ugh, I know that feeling. Minecraft Pocket Edition is not a bad game perse, in fact, it's a wonderful port, but it's missing soooooo many intergral features like Redstone, pistons and plates, heck, it doesn't even have BUCKETS. I was playing that before I could play the PC version on a workable PC, since my old one capped at something like 25 FPS, but I like the building aspect of Minecraft the best and in that regard, Pocket Edition is missing so much because of its hardware limits. I haven't played the 360 edition though, but I want to one day just to see how different it really is.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

153. Posted:

I had 125 FPS on maxed out settings before 1.3 but after I get 30-35 fps on normal settings after... somethings wrong here :(

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Windy

154. Posted:

Would be neat if this made it too 3DS with online play and voice chat

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vincent294

155. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

I was messing around with the preview for GLSL Shaders today, so I got a few sample images. Here's my favourite of them. They really are beautiful and I can't wait for it to officially update and squish the bugs.
Untitled
@Kaeobais Ugh, I know that feeling. Minecraft Pocket Edition is not a bad game perse, in fact, it's a wonderful port, but it's missing soooooo many intergral features like Redstone, pistons and plates, heck, it doesn't even have BUCKETS. I was playing that before I could play the PC version on a workable PC, since my old one capped at something like 25 FPS, but I like the building aspect of Minecraft the best and in that regard, Pocket Edition is missing so much because of its hardware limits. I haven't played the 360 edition though, but I want to one day just to see how different it really is.

Wow, cool texture pack there. I like the Xbox version. It has more music, better controls, & a better UI, but the worlds aren't very big, & at the moment, it's very glitchy. Hopefully that gets fixed. It's really caught up lately though. Now if they could just fix the redstone + physics bugs on that.

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

156. Posted:

I don't mind playing on the pocket edition. Should make 1 for the 3DS, the 3D effect would be amazing.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

157. Posted:

VincentV wrote:

Wow, cool texture pack there. I like the Xbox version. It has more music, better controls, & a better UI, but the worlds aren't very big, & at the moment, it's very glitchy. Hopefully that gets fixed. It's really caught up lately though. Now if they could just fix the redstone + physics bugs on that.

Thanks. It's called Summerfields if you wanted to use it. They even made a version of it for the Pocket Edition, and I use it on my iPad world now. :)

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I had 125 FPS on maxed out settings before 1.3 but after I get 30-35 fps on normal settings after... somethings wrong here :(

Do you have OptiFine installed? It's a mod which improves FPS and adds additional render options. It made the game playable on my aunt's laptop!

Edited on by Drawdler

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vincent294

158. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

VincentV wrote:

Wow, cool texture pack there. I like the Xbox version. It has more music, better controls, & a better UI, but the worlds aren't very big, & at the moment, it's very glitchy. Hopefully that gets fixed. It's really caught up lately though. Now if they could just fix the redstone + physics bugs on that.

Thanks. It's called Summerfields if you wanted to use it. They even made a version of it for the Pocket Edition, and I use it on my iPad world now. :)

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I had 125 FPS on maxed out settings before 1.3 but after I get 30-35 fps on normal settings after... somethings wrong here :(

Do you have OptiFine installed? It's a mod which improves FPS and adds additional render options. It made the game playable on my aunt's laptop!

It runs bad on my PC (it's a recent laptop, but it uses a tablet CPU, so it's weak but portable) so I use Xbox. Thanks for recommending it though.
Edit: And by it, I mean Minecraft itself.

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

159. Posted:

I was messing around with shaders again today. Not Sonic's this time, however! Chocapic13's now. I didn't expect much from them, but I'm very pleased, they might be my new default shaders now.
Untitled
If there's one thing about Sonic's shaders I dislike(besides the framerate murdering)- it's the clear water. It's not bad, but it makes it occasionally difficult to see water- and the blue water above just looks so much better. It used to have blue water, though it got changed afterwards. Sonic Ether's shaders are more moody and realistic. Chocapic's look plain nice. Both are great.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

160. Posted:

@Nibelilt I don't but I didn't before 1.2.5 so it would really only mask the problem, not solve it. I may get it eventually but I'd prefer to fix the problem so it doesn't happen with anything else.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332