Forums

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,099

retired_account

This is amazing. Safari is like... 10x faster. iOS 5 is like getting a new toy!

retired_account

komicturtle

I got the iPod Nano update :3

pretty sleek I say. Like getting a new iPod. Reminds me of DSi's interface of scrolling horizonatally. And the Mickey Mouse clock is awesome

komicturtle

kkslider5552000

Remix sounds must-buy for that price regardless, but Scribblenauts classic dissappointed me so much. Hopefully this version fixed the controls because otherwise that sounds like a control NIGHTMARE.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SaKo

remix is actually a remake of super scribblenauts but with better graphics and slightly better adjective... showing? (i dont know what word describes it) so it has the controls of super scribblenauts i think... (super scribblenauts has way better controls than scribblenauts original) the only problem will be the d-pad control being removed as there is no dpad... I want it...

Edited on by SaKo

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

sykotek

The Corona Indie Bundle for $0.99

Available for iOS and Android

Includes:
*Grisly Manor
*Robot 99
*Walkabout
*Chickens Quest
*Float

A 6th game will be added if it hits 100,000 downloads.
[youtube:S845rnbX_uU]
17% of Proceeds generated from the sales of this bundle will go to the following charities:
Bliss, Child's Play, and Dispensario de Managua

Thought you guys might be interested.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

3DS

Yeah Corona Indie Bundle looks nice Might check it out at a later date

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

sykotek

3DS wrote:

Yeah Corona Indie Bundle looks nice Might check it out at a later date

Don't wait too long, it's for a limited time only from what I saw.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

komicturtle

That's because people never played it. Sonic Hedgehog 4 plays very well on iPhone last I played. Glad to see Wayforward bringing the best DSiware games to other platforms

komicturtle

retired_account

Tons of great sales for Halloween. I'll be grabbing MC3 this weekend too.

retired_account

retired_account

Modern Combat 3 is sick. It's extremely intense and really solid all around.

Civ Rev is a STEAL at 1.99. Get it get it get it.

retired_account

edhe

I've tried out the demo version of Shantae, and by God, the controls are hard to use. I'm sure there are people in this thread that are probably used to virtual gamepads, but I couldn't be doing with it. I went and bought the definitive DSiWare version.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

shingi_70

The ghost recon game for 3ds is coming to ios.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

melvin2898

Did I tell you guys when I updated to iOS 5, my computer told me my backup was corrupted? it put the backup in a virus vault and said the file was infected? I will try to post something I typed asking for help. It might not make sense. Here it is. See if you can help but I've given up.

Edited on by melvin2898

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter:

melvin2898

Hi. I think I might have a big problem here. I recently updated to iOS 5. My cable was broken so I hadn't plugged it up to the PC for a while. Apparently my backup data was corrupted. It was sent to some sort of vault. I went through with the iOS 5 update. I put all my apps on there. I tried to play Angry Birds. I'm on level 1...I was on the latest world(World 6 I think?) before the iOS 5 update. GameCenter still recognizes that I got that far but the game doesn't. None of my games are right. All save data is gone. Is there a way to access my previous backup? This is a very depressing matter. Please help to the best of your ability
It was syncing and everything was good. It stopped and then my virus program pops up. I think it never finished syncing. Most of my apps still have their data but ones like Angry Birds, Angry Birds Season, Angry Birds Rio, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope, Boss!, Zenonia, Wild Froniter(one game file was restored), Tap The Frog, Falling Fred, Ready Action(some games were still completed as they were before updating to iOS 5), League of Evil, Mos Speedrun, Alpha Swarm, Storm in a Teacup, Siege Hero, 1000 Heroz, Mighty Fin and Jump Out. Sorry for listing all the games. I thought it could help. I looked in the vault. It says Virus Found Script/ Exploit. I also haven't plugged up to the PC often. My cords are broken/don't work. I was using a family member's cord. iTunes said the the backup was corrupted. Can we fix this? I really don't want to play these over.

Twitter:

retired_account

If all your previous backups are corrupted, then I'm pretty sure it's irrecoverable. You should definitely contact Apple for support though.

Anyway, I'm seriously addicted to Zombieville USA 2 and Modern Combat 3 right now. I can't recommend them enough. <3

retired_account

melvin2898

pixelman wrote:

If all your previous backups are corrupted, then I'm pretty sure it's irrecoverable. You should definitely contact Apple for support though.

Anyway, I'm seriously addicted to Zombieville USA 2 and Modern Combat 3 right now. I can't recommend them enough. <3

I think Apple makes you pay for calls to them.

Twitter:

retired_account

melvin2898 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

I think Apple makes you pay for calls to them.

I think they've got a support forum too.

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.