Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 10,277

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

And its perfect for a sniper class, its like you've got a mini SMG in your pocket.

that's what i use the kunara for, it helps fill the sniper class out so you're not caught trying to no scope people. as far as using it as a primary though it's not really as good as any normal machine gun. the vargen for instance is stronger, more accurate, and holds way more ammo.

i've got to get on and see what these christmas noobs are like, but it sounds like if i'm not hosting the match i shouldn't even bother, eh? the hosts seem to be getting more and more sensitive by the day. i wasn't even beating this one guy by much, in fact i was even letting him get some kills when we fought, and he still quit just the same. if you play a shooter online you're going to die a few times people, get over it.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

hylianhalcyon

I would just happen to be one of those Christmas noobs.

I'll have my friend code to follow shortly.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

RoryLee

Good game Kelvin and Tech! That cheeto guy was getting on my nerves, he was always coming at me like a kamikaze with that Grenade launcher. I noticed he would always point his gun at the ground and kill us both. Never knew the Kallos had that feature on it, used it a few times and it works pretty good.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

hylianhalcyon

I just added a ton of you, but still have a few to go. My code is 3842 3829 3046, and my name is ted.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

Kelvin

Rorylee wrote:

Good game Kelvin and Tech!

Heh, thanks. I just followed you, as you seemed to know what you were doing.

Rorylee wrote:

That cheeto guy was getting on my nerves, he was always coming at me like a kamikaze with that Grenade launcher..

Yeah, that got a bit old!

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

RoryLee

Make sure to use your pistols and get the upgrades for more experience Kelvin. When they got their back turned that's the best time to use the pistol.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

danschemen

My fc is 0443-4208-8293 i just started

Nintendo ID: danschemen
PSN: danschemen

Twitter:

RDB

Cool, some new folks.... I'll get you added later tonight when I'm on. Looking forward to some good rounds this eve.

@Tech... I know it's been so late when I've been getting on lately. You sound like my wife... I knew it was only a matter of time before rexkwondo was on the other team last night was going to ragequit. Thanks to Romulux for that hilarious description.

I'll be on earlier this evening and should be playing for a bit, as long as it's not terrible with ragequits and all.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

On the 12th day of Christmas... ragequits were many, host quittings were a plenty... and no EXP for me!

Its pretty awesome actually, I'm getting about 1000+ exp per match cos of the newbs. Its even better on Heroes, they turn into the Hero and just stand there... EASY KILLINGS FOR ALL!!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

@Tech, Rory, zbone... good games tonight. Definitely some newbs on now, but we had some really nice hero matches at the end there. Nice run-n-gun'n Tech on that last on in the docks.

Also, got the new folks added, but haven't seen your name pop up yet or playing...

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

Nice run-n-gun'n Tech on that last on in the docks.

Thanks RDB. It happened to work on that match. I'm not one to sit and wait for the enemy to come to me. But it sometimes back fires like on that on e industrial match when I started out bad but pulled through in the end. The only other match I think was close was the outpost when both teams were a hero kill away from victory. I liked that one heroes match when we won but didn't have very many hero kills but still pulled it out with lots of kills. If the other team does'nt want to spawn a hero then they will die a lot.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

aarong1881

heey guys im new to this site so yer by the way my friendcode for goldeneye is 3658-2288-9556 i wanna make a clan but need people to do it so if u could get back to me it would be great

aarong1881

Spoony_Tech

aarong1881 wrote:

heey guys im new to this site so yer by the way my friendcode for goldeneye is 3658-2288-9556 i wanna make a clan but need people to do it so if u could get back to me it would be great

Most people here have already added [NL] before there name. Ill add you tonight when I go online.

Also welcome to the site. Its the only site I've been to since like a year for my video game needs. You'll love it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Eww clans... the NL group are better than any clan.

Anyways, leveled up to 32 now. but Tech keeps moving away from me. D:

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@xDemon720x I might be ahead of you in level alone but you killing me in all other stats with the amount of time I've played compared to yours. =-O

MERG said:

romulux

what's really sad is that i've played more than any of you guys and yet i still haven't logged half the time that prince-luigi guy managed to within the first two weeks. i don't even know how that's possible... i'm just glad the amount of time i've blown playing this game is reasonable compared to someone.

honestliar62

Hey guys. my name online is Sid and my FC is 3077-1959-2795. thanks for adding and i'll see you guys online!

honestliar62

irken004

I just got CoD Black Ops, so don't expect to see me around here as much... I'll be on every once in awhile though

Z_Bone

@ RDB and Rory Lee, GGs guys. I left a little early because I was playing a long time before that. There are so many noobs on right now, it was like a massacre. They might as well stand in line for the firing squad, lol.

@ Irken, I have Black Ops too, but honestly, I can't put Goldeneye down to play it. Black Ops doesn't control as well as Goldeneye. In Goldeneye, I go for head shots. In Black Ops, I'm lucky if I can hit any part of their body. I guess I need to give it a little more time, but I wish it controlled like Reflex instead.

Do the Mario!

romulux

i don't like the influx of new players, cause if they're not noob tubing they're hacking and if they're not hacking then they're crybaby hosts. i spent all afternoon finding an empty lobby and a hacker joined in right from the first match, i had to contemplate quitting just after finally getting to host. even with the ivana spec he couldn't get kills but he had that grenade drop gadget on so that every time he died he blew someone up, which is how he got most of his kills. whatever, it was still really satisfying to get dominations on people without having to worry about losing the xp.

tech and rdb, if we could get together and host a match it'd be a massacre. after dealing with the jerks today that sounds like a lot of fun...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.