Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 10,261 to 10,277 of 10,277

HawkeyeWii

Haven't played this game in forever and after playing 007 Legends it really made me want to play some Goldeneye online. I noticed that 007 Legends is tough to get matchs. It ahs been a while since I played this, so I am sure it is the same fate for this game. Do people still play this online much, because I would love to!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

@HawkeyeWii

Yes. Every time I log on, I don't have a problem finding online matches. There is still a sizable group of players playing constantly. I did hear of the negative reviews of 007 Legends so I guess it helps Goldeneye 007 stay alive now.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

HawkeyeWii

I have actually been searching for players in team conflict for legends the past hour and nothing so I think I'll try goldeneye now.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

@HawkeyeWii Well I normally play it on the weekends. Before I used to go on during the week but my schedule isn't so hectic so I may return to doing that in about a week or so. I play under the screen name "Bx Lounger" so if you see it, that is me playing.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Urbanhispanic

I'm going in for a couple of online matches.....look for "Bx Lounger"; that is my screen name.

Tasuki

Well this weekend I am moving but after the move I think I might hook up my Wii and play a few online matches of GoldenEye before the servers shutdown in May. Anyone else thinking of doing the same?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

So in 4 days the servers will be shutting down due Nintendo's shutting down the WiFi service for both the Wii and DS. Anyone going to go one last round on GoldenEye before the shutdown?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Urbanhispanic

Hey...Im going to log in now to get in a game or two...sucks i never made it to level 56

look for me as "Bx Lounger"

Gameday
The homie made a goodbye video shout outs to NL Clan we go hard.
R.I.P. 520 Nintendo Wii & DS Servers !

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

People! Contrary to the fact that Nintendo's Wi Fi Connection was shut down on 5/20/14, the servers for Goldeneye ARE STILL UP! I'm online right now.

Squashy

@Urbanhispanic So they are! I've just had a great time playing online because of your tip off, thank you!!!

I'll be playing again tomorrow and the next few days if you wanna play together but I must warn you, I'm rubbish haha!

Squashy

Urbanhispanic

@Squashy lol its all good....i probably will log on tonight and sometime over the long weekend.....i go by the screen name "Bx Lounger" so be on the lookout.

Squashy

@Urbanhispanic Ok I'll watch out for you then. I have the very naff name of 00Joshy (yes my name is as terrible as my skills!), hope to see you in the game!

Squashy

WiiWareWave

I'm thinking of purchasing this game to commemorate @WiiAboutU 's love for the game, but I'd like to know if this game's online servers were a part of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service and have been shutdown or are the servers still up and running?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Feel free to open a new thread Neko, this one is considered dead.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.