Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 961 to 980 of 10,277

romulux

now that i think about it, i've gotten a lot of hit markers with the golden gun without getting a kill too. that's not hacking though, just more proof that the game doesn't register all your hits.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

composerzane

all fc's added now, let's play!

loving the terralite...

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

romulux

host just quit on maybe the best scoring match i've ever done. less than two minutes in i already had a 10 kill streak and 670xp, by the time he quit a few minutes later i had more than doubled it. it's getting hard to level up at all, because every good match results in a host quitting. merry friggin christmas.

the happy ending is that i hosted the round afterward and let loose all the christmas cheer all i wanted on everyone.

Spoony_Tech

@RDB I still don't like heroes much on my own. Ill only play it with nl players cus it is worth it and more fun. Romulux and I had a heroes match the other day and we lost 89 to 122. Sad thing was Romulux got one hero kill and the other team got 9 and we still almost one. We each got over 30 kills a piece. That's one of the reasons I don't care for heroes as much.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Xkhaoz

Man, I really should start playing again......

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

komicturtle

My shipment is delayed to Monday (it was 'here' today in the morning) because I didn't put in the apartment number. Huge fail. Really looking to play you all!!

komicturtle

romulux

great matches rdb, really fun. thank god you were hosting because people started streaming out as soon as we started to win... those matches wouldn't have lasted long without a rage quit. too bad we were robbed by the hero glitch, we were doing way better than the other team and still lost them all. (again.)

the anova's a weird gun. it's really hard to control but it gets kills so fast that i can't stop using it. you have to warm up to it even after playing heroes mode a lot, but now it's my go to gun. feel free to pick it up after i die!

RDB

romulux wrote:

great matches rdb, really fun. thank god you were hosting because people started streaming out as soon as we started to win... those matches wouldn't have lasted long without a rage quit. too bad we were robbed by the hero glitch, we were doing way better than the other team and still lost them all. (again.)

the anova's a weird gun. it's really hard to control but it gets kills so fast that i can't stop using it. you have to warm up to it even after playing heroes mode a lot, but now it's my go to gun. feel free to pick it up after i die!

Yea, I noticed it took a while for us to get just 2 more to start a game in team conflict... people would just come in and back right back out. And I did pick up the anova a few times, not sure if it was you or the hero. I agree, the gun is crazy difficult to control, but kills so fast. It goes through the clip pretty quick too. I was very frustrated about the hero's matches b/c the same old same old, other team not spawning heroes. If they have any good players it's really tough to win that way. Except the one match, I can't remember what board, but just you and I had like 9 hero kills alone.

I was on a bit later tonight than normal and missed everyone. Jnes, I didn't see you on there when I signed on, and you were there when I jumped off... sorry I missed ya, we could've joined forces in Christmas destruction.

Merry Christmas all!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Kelvin

Well, I spent a couple of hours playing today for the first time. I'm not very good, but I hope to get better, and I saw a couple of NLers during the day. I hope to get on a bit later on tonight too, but we'll see.

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

Chris720

I am loving the Kunara V! Its amazing! I used it with my shotgun class on Industrial and crushed them to dust. I used the Kunara V while running around looking for victims in case there's one dude that I can't reach with the shotgun, and pulled out the shotty when I had a feeling I was entering into some close-quarters fragging.

Needless to say, I went 41-2. The Kunara V is pretty much a mini Sigmus in pistol form, but it blitzes through the ammo like crazy, which is unfortunate, because it could be pretty deadly being used as a primary, rather than just a secondary.

And its perfect for a sniper class, its like you've got a mini SMG in your pocket.

And if you use it with a fully automatic gun, its pretty much overkill. Run out of ammo with your primary, pull out your secondary (Kunara) and well, they're pretty much dead...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

grenworthshero

There are some pretty bad people playing right now. I assume it's because a bunch of people just got the game for Christmas. I was tearing it up earlier. I played a team match in the jungle, and my team was horrendous. Luckily, I got 26 kills to their 4-5 each, so we won by like 2 points.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Kelvin

grenworthshero wrote:

There are some pretty bad people playing right now. I assume it's because a bunch of people just got the game for Christmas.

Yeah, not everyone's had the game since November you know.

I hit some horrible lag earlier. Made the game unplayable.

Chris720

Wow the newbs have sprung up... and its now time to push 'em down and let 'em push up daisies.

Unfortunately it seems all the hosts are about level 1-6. I go by whoever's at the top of the list in the lobby, they are most likely the host...

So while I've been pewing their butts off, the hosts keep on quitting. Its the same in GoldenEye too...

I caught a console... quit.
I capped an enemy console... quit.
I killed at least 2 enemies... quit.
Its not fair, why can't we create lobbies, as well as just join them?

EDIT: I forgot to say, there's this dude called 'Sublime' who's about lvl 22, and I'm pretty sure he's hacking. He was pretty much warping around the map, infinite ammo by the looks of things because his gun was constantly blazing... he went 100-0. :/

That was not a pretty sight...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

grenworthshero

Yeah, it sucks when the hosts are such low levels, and they ragequit all the time. I started a Golden Gun match and it wasn't even 2 minutes in that I killed the guy with the golden gun and got 5 kill in a row with it, and instantly the host quit. I think I've only quit mid-match one time since I bought the game and I made sure I wasn't the host.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

Tech, nice few games tonight... I was getting worse and worse. Not sure what that was about. Left right after you.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

Lotsa freezings going on for me today. I joined a game and it froze, started searching for a TC game, freeze... wtf?!

Anyone else getting this?

YouTube

Kelvin

No freezing, but I had a game die from lag yesterday.

Spoony_Tech

Yeah RDB nice runs. Sorry about that one outpost run. I should have changed my loadout sooner then maybe we would'nt have lost. Sometimes I snipe good sometimes I don't and stick with it to long. Stop coming online so late lol. I was checking my stats and loadouts when you came on and once again had to do a few. Also yeah what everyone else said about new players all night. Not much compatition tonight. Not until real late at night anyways. I was like 25 and 6 all night.

Nice ones with Gameday as well. Sucks I lost connecton to you that one night club match. It seems like you might have been having internet problems. Anyways we killed the few we did tonight. When the players get better this will get more interesting for sure. I should have did one of the license to kill matches. Everyone that's been playing for a while might have moved there for a challenge.

As for the freezing problems! My brothers wii frooze more in the short time I had it then my own wii has till now. I think when the on screen stuff gets crazy it is more likly to happen if certain conditions are met. My brothers wii 6 times frooze in about 29 hours. My wii twice in about 90 hours. Just lucky I guess.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.