Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,621 to 5,640 of 10,277

-HD-

@LUN/HARRY DUNNE That Outpost heroes match you left....I ended up 23-1-3 . first time getting a 12 killstreak with a sniper..then a 10 killstreak with the terralite being used like a sniper...my best game in a while.

anyone know why the wii does the F&B (freeze and buzz) thing? happened in the first game I jumped in tonight then again RIGHT after the third one. I get it on this game a lot

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

grenworthshero

Sorry guys, there's a lot going on right now with work, and I'm moving also, so come mid-June I should be on GE more often.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Chris720

romulux wrote:

ha, i love your back and forth between hating/loving goldeneye and conduit demon. i personally found it hard to keep playing today, it's just impossible to win with this game. 9/10 matches are laggy to the point of being unplayable when i finally got into a good one the host quit while i was 39-4. you just. can't. friggin. win!

those goldeneye matches we did were especially tough because i kept being made host. every time i started hacking a gang of three guys ran up and killed me. i even resorted to proxies and the masterton and it barely helped.

I was thinking of backing out at that point. I was hacking 2, this dude drops out of NOWHERE and punches me in the face. The lag wasn't too bad when you were the host but it was still pretty awful, most of the time my cursor just did nothing and if I moved it anywhere the camera wouldn't respond until 15 seconds later.

Joined a game after you left and got bundled with these t(-.-t) guys on Outpost and what was frustrating was I spawned EXACTLY where I would if I spawned at the beginning of the game and apparently right in front of some dudes fists. Really? I spawn infront of some dudes fist? Give me a break, that's just BS.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

That means someone was waiting for you to enter the game and spawn kills you. Be greatful that is wasn't a proxy that's happened to me before. Remember that it tells us someone has entered the game about 15 secs before you show up so don't be to mad it was just someone taking advantage of a free kill. However I've never been punched LOL. That's kinda funny actually!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

anybody want to add me in?
i`m lvl currently 41, but i`m not very good though. so the level i have has been a hard road to get too.
edit
i`ve added everybody from the last list, some numbers come up invalid though. it maybe just where i`ve copied them down wrong. so if i`ve not added you, please let me know.
code: 2247 1288 0040

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

However I've never been punched LOL. That's kinda funny actually!

i admit to spawn-smacking before. it's the crappiest thing when it happens to you but when you see that gun floating there it's just too hard to resist. you almost have to do it since if you let the guy spawn he'll be right behind you shooting you in the back 5 seconds later.

whenever a new player joins it spawns them in the mI6 or russian starting areas regardless of whether the other team is there now or not. it's really bad on outpost, almost every time i spawn in the russian area by that two story building bond and a few mI6 guys are right in front of me. if they don't notice the gun sitting there it's actually great for shooting them all in the back.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

Getting spawn smacked takes the piss! But if I see a floating gun, I'm smacking you... I had 3 guys spawn near me and I punched 2, the 3rd dude smacked me.

Also, I had some miss hits too. I punch this dude and get a hitmarker, he punches me and I sit down. I hate armor on this game...

YouTube

Matt96

my_point_is wrote:

any takers for swapping friend codes

Sure, I'll add you as soon as I get on.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

Dizzy_Boy

nice. cheers guys. i`m not great though. but i do try my damn hardest.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

grenworthshero

my_point_is wrote:

i`m lvl currently 41, but i`m not very good though. so the level i have has been a hard road to get too.
edit
i`ve added everybody from the last list, some numbers come up invalid though. it maybe just where i`ve copied them down wrong. so if i`ve not added you, please let me know.

Did you seriously copy down every one of those codes? Just print out the list, it's in my sig. I'll add you to it in just a sec

Dizzy_Boy

grenworthshero wrote:

my_point_is wrote:

edit

Did you seriously copy down every one of those codes? Just print out the list, it's in my sig. I'll add you to it in just a sec

i know i`m gonna look like a tit, but yes.
the computer gets hogged alot, usualy by my sister. so to save the arguments i use my wii browser to get online.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

grenworthshero

Okay, you guys are going to have to keep me up-to-date when you change your nicknames on GE, because there are so many random names on there I don't know now.

-HD-

grenworthshero wrote:

Okay, you guys are going to have to keep me up-to-date when you change your nicknames on GE, because there are so many random names on there I don't know now.

I'm HD now... not DarWin ... thats my final answer, lol. If anyone sees me with anything different its just for temp fun

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

grenworthshero

Yeah, I know yours, but there are some people on here who keep changing their names, and some who have changed their names and told no one, so I have no idea who these people are.

Jack2901

@my_point_is I'll add you next time im on might not get to play with you though because of time zones, where you from?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Lun

@greensworthshero, I have changed my name from Lun to Harry Dunne for your next list
@mypointis, I will add you when I go on later
@lifesave, thanks I will be sure to send an invite and maybe we can play again sometime soon, you are going for 2 mil and I am on my way to my first mil pretty soon

Lun

Chris720

Omg, this lag really does take the biscuit, were Eurocom really strapped for cash when they made the online part? 'Cos their servers suck donkey balls... and if its not the lag, its the controls, bloody camera does NOT move...
run
tries to turn
camera fails
20 seconds later, camera moves erratically and takes you 30 seconds to get your aim back
20 seconds eariler you died

My god, the controls against C2, GE really does blow big time. I'm still amazed C2 can handle 12 players without any major hickups, GE can't even withstand 8. I just have to laugh at the people who recommend GE for online, C2s is so much better.

And HVS is smaller than Eurocom too, it's just baffling to say the least. If you want a mediocre FPS but it works fantastic, hire HVS... ironically.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.