Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,601 to 5,620 of 10,277

romulux

ultima's not hacking, he's just that good. demon has a similar low play time for his level, even though he's been at level 44 for two years now. it's much easier on your second round because in addition to being much better you're not experimenting with low xp game modes as much or trying to get proficiencies.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

Tech101 wrote:

52!!!!!!! You were just 48 the other day. Did you find that hacker? Last I checked you weren't even at 5 days yet and that was two days ago.

yes i did stay in a xp hacked game yesterday i went from 48 to 52 in 20 mins i did it because i felt it was okay for me to stay i have already been to 56 before the legit way and just going through that whole process again was just not worth it so call it what you want but i feel like i deserve to do that and i can honestly say i won't do it again 52 to level 56 is not that bad i can level up easy so its up 2 you guys if you want me to drop my tag or not let me know.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

well, i was wrong! i don't think anyone cares, it only bothers me if someone gets enough hacked xp to obviously stand out on the leaderboards but even then the whole list is ridiculously corrupted anyway. i do feel bad for RDB and tech, they don't stand a chance of beating you to 56 now! not that it matters, the ivana spec ain't all it's cracked up to be.

lifesavedave

Don't care. Really, i've been playing this game long enough where pretty much nothing bothers me anymore. Hacking, xp games, proxy spammers, toobers, blah blah blah. Whatever, i play this game for fun and don't care about that other stuff. Except for boat room campers! I will get you all eventially! LOL. No i find myself just leaving in the lobby if that stage is picked. Besides we have several other guys here at nl that have stayed in xp games. It's not like you went from level 20 to 50 or anything crazy.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

I don't mind if he beats me there I always thought he would. I don't care if you stayed in a hacked game either. To be honest if I noticed it I would stay for one game as well. I just feel bad for RDB since he sucked so bad in the beginning!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

NO!! Just get to the strata and it will go by much faster.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheInstantGamer

Bad games on my part today. I was hesitating to accept the invite because I was having such a bad day, gamewise. Sorry about that, I don't know why I sucked so bad lol. Maybe it was the switch from Minecraft to Goldeneye XD. I've been playing it alot since I bought it. Anyway sorry 'bout those piss poor excuses for games

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

-HD-

TheInstantGamer wrote:

Bad games on my part today. I was hesitating to accept the invite because I was having such a bad day, gamewise. Sorry about that, I don't know why I sucked so bad lol. Maybe it was the switch from Minecraft to Goldeneye XD. I've been playing it alot since I bought it. Anyway sorry 'bout those piss poor excuses for games

it was all good man. I sucked on the dark maps today forgetting to readjust the tv from movie watching. overall we were spanking the other teams pretty good, thanks to RDB topping the board every game, and despite the other team playing a more team oriented strategy. I got handled pretty good when that masterton came out on Archives though,lol

add me btw InstantG ... code in sig

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

romulux

sorry for ignoring your invite matthias but i was in a tough goldeneye match against an SD guy that i wanted to see through.

i didn't bother putting the NL back in my name since i was in a hurry and i kind of liked playing without it for a while, seems to remove a little pressure. it'd probably lead to fewer host quits (and a lot of confusion on the other team) if we all removed the tag but we need to represent... how else would they know who killed them?

-HD-

gotta be kidding me..I've had some bad games but give me a break.. the terralite is not THAT underpowered. getting the jump on opponents, open fire, they turn around completely, shoot back, and they still won't fall first...and it was unsilenced! I'm completely blaming that game on lag or something. 4 kills?!

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

NiteWingX

Soz guys for not responding 2 Party Invite i was playing with a few SD Members they were great games i will party soon with you guys

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

Lun

@HD, sorry I couldn't play any games with you. For some reason my wifi connection was on the fritz so I decided to finish up Portal 2 single player last night.

@Lifesave, I swear I haven't played any games with you in over a month and as others have said, when ever I go on and you are on i can't join your game for some reason.

Lun

Chris720

I'm bringin' sexy back!

I'll see how long I can stay on for. I really can't stand C2 anymore, everyones just spammin' stuff. Hopefully we can get a possy together and wape these here noobs.

I'll be on singleplayer for a bit to adjust to my settings again.

EDIT: Is this how my controls were? They feel so sluggish and my cursor was all the way over to the left but camera did not move! D: Is this lag or me being crap at GE now? either way... C2s controls ftw, even in a laggy match they don't feel sluggish.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Chris720

Bloody hell... this game got laggier, I didn't even think that'd be possible... a whole bunch more 56 guys running around too and HQs are more frequent than I remember.

Should I pack it in now, or what? Conduit 2 feels much superior to GE, this is just a big fat lag fest. D: And most of the fun died when leveling became a chore... if they decide to make a sequel, I hope they get their fingers out and make it properly.

Moreover, C2 can withstand 12 players and this can barely manage 8. EuroCom got butt smacked by some dinky little company in the online area...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Lun wrote:

@Lifesave, I swear I haven't played any games with you in over a month and as others have said, when ever I go on and you are on i can't join your game for some reason.

Yeah it's been a while. I've mostly been rolling solo working on my game and trying to grind to 2 million xp. I hate how sometimes it doesn't allow you to join someones game. It happens too me all the time also. Next time just shoot me an invite if you can't join my game.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

ha, i love your back and forth between hating/loving goldeneye and conduit demon. i personally found it hard to keep playing today, it's just impossible to win with this game. 9/10 matches are laggy to the point of being unplayable when i finally got into a good one the host quit while i was 39-4. you just. can't. friggin. win!

those goldeneye matches we did were especially tough because i kept being made host. every time i started hacking a gang of three guys ran up and killed me. i even resorted to proxies and the masterton and it barely helped.

Kreegs07

Sorry I have not been on in awhile. I am in the process of moving. Bear with me!

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.