Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 46,861 to 46,880 of 70,060

MarioVillager92

@JaxonH Okay thanks! I remember Naruto having the same kind of treatment too. (Example: Clash of Ninja 2 is basically the same as the first but with more characters and whatnot)

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Grumblevolcano

Does anyone know if DOOM Eternal Switch is getting the same content as the other versions? I looked at the Microsoft Store and it says DOOM Eternal XB1 is getting DLC (a "Year One Pass" which has 2 campaign add-ons, "Year One" also suggests there'll be DLC after the the first year). Of course PS4 and PC gets the same treatment but unsure about Switch.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoWiiDS

@Grumblevolcano I’m sure Panic Button will be working hard to achieve feature parity with the other versions. I don’t see why they would need to cut features from the Switch version. Hell, Doom (2016) even added a feature in the form of gyro controls to the Switch port, I’m looking forward to seeing gameplay running on it.

NintendoWiiDS

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
The Deluxe Edition has been listed for Switch with boxart, which tells me that yes, the season pass is coming.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

EvilLucario

@gcunit shh, they don't know the new decade is a myth

CrossCode is basically a 2D action RPG using Zelda progression as a skeleton, with dungeons and puzzles everywhere across both the overworld and the dungeons themselves. Combat has melee and range at once, and there's a ton of upgrades and skills to learn. Unlike most other games with skill trees though, this skill tree is far more deliberate and choice-driven as you are not expected to fill it out like so many other games like Sekiro or Jedi: Fallen Order.

The story is mostly about a personal story about a mute girl who is trying to find out her past by playing an "MMO" called CrossWorlds. I don't really want to give too much away but it's a surprisingly great story.

If you're interested there's a demo on PC right now. But trust me when I say it's one of the best indie games I've ever played. I haven't been this invested in an RPG since Xenoblade 2 and Ys VIII back in 2018.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

gcunit

@EvilLucario Cool, thanks. I see it's due out on Switch sometime soon, so once it hits my price point I'll be sure to check it out.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

gcunit

@NintendoByNature That's 10 too much for my digital threshold, but I'm pretty good at waiting, and I appreciate the sentiment, thanks.

Edited on by gcunit

NintendoByNature

@gcunit I can't blame ya. Sales are common anyway. Its supposed to be like a 50+ hour game or something too so it'll be well worth it either way. Another indie rpg I'm eyeing is hazelnut Bastille but it's been a while since weve had an update on that.

NintendoByNature

Dezzy

Wow Animal Crossing sitting at 92 on metacritic. So after a year of awesome games in 2019 and they didn't hit the 90% score, they've now done it with their first game of 2020.

That's also the best in the Animal Crossing series.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

MuhBael

I wish i could be excited for Animal Crossing

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

gcunit

@Link-Hero It's the passive aggressive way of saying Animal Crossing hype is overblown.

Grumblevolcano

@Link-Hero Probably because of the info drought. Currently Nintendo after Animal Crossing is [insert tumbleweed].

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

Wow these animal crossing reviews are legit. (Disclaimer: I lifted this from Nintendo Everything)

Famitsu- 38/40
NintendoLife- Perfect 10! Outstanding!
Forbes- Perfect 10!
VG247- Perfect 5 Stars!
God Is A Geek- Perfect 10!
CGMagazine- Perfect 10!
The Telegraph- Perfect 5 Stars!
Daily Mirror- Perfect 5 Stars!
Trusted Reviews- Perfect 5 Stars!
Daily Star- Perfect 5 Stars!
GameXplain- Loves It!
OpenCritic- 92% Mighty!
Metacritic- 92% Must Play!
Game Informer- 9 out of 10
IGN- 9 out of 10 Amazing!
MyNintendoNews- 9 out of 10
Eurogamer- Essential
GamesBeat- 95/100
Wccftech- 9.4 out of 10
The Games Machine- 9.4 out of 10
Spaziogames- 9.3 out of 10
COGconnected- 92/100
Areajugones- 9.3 out of 10
Metro GameCentral- 9 out of 10
GamesRadar- 4.5 Stars out of 5
USgamer- 4.5 Stars out of 5
Screen Rant- 4.5 Stars out of 5
TheSixthAxis- 9 out of 10

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Heavyarms55

So we never got an Animal Crossing theme for Tetris 99? Does that mean Nintendo has already given up on adding new content to the game? Or maybe they just decided that, with how chill most AC music is, it just wouldn't work.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

JaxonH

This weekend is all about Animal Crossing, and a taste of DOOM Eternal. Don't wanna play too much DOOM til the Switch version drops, but I'll check it out for the weekend at least.

Honestly though, I just wanna play more Witcher 3. Almost finished Hearts of Stone. It's so good.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

BruceCM

JaxonH wrote:

Almost finished Hearts of Stone. It's so good.

Awesome ..... You doing that before finishing the main game, then? Blood & Wine is a whole new area, so you know that's got plenty to do, too

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

JaxonH

@BruceCM
Main game is finished already.

Beat it over the weekend. And ya, plenty to do. Almost want to play it again once I'm finished. I never feel that way about games. But this one is different.

Octane

@JaxonH Should've finished Hearts of Stone before the main game! I highly recommend playing it in that order.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic