Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 46,881 to 46,900 of 69,981

BruceCM

Heh, I've played it all the way through on XBox & Switch, @JaxonH .... Planning a NG+ sometime, too!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

WoomyNNYes

gcunit wrote:

@Link-Hero It's the passive aggressive way of saying Animal Crossing hype is overblown.

@gcunit I think they just meant they really want a new AAA Nintendo game to play that they are into, but Animal Crossing isn't a genre they play. I didn't see it as a put down, or being negative.

I know AC is awesome, but since I don't play it, I'm looking for the next big release. It's nothing against AC or anyone

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

JaxonH

@Octane
You're not the first person to tell me that, actually. Any particular reason why though? I mean, it's too late now, but I'm still curious

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Octane

@JaxonH The ''best'' ending in Hearts of Stone is advice on how to get the best ending in the main game.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

Looks like GAME is allowed to sell DOOM Eternal 2 days early, I wonder if the same will happen for Animal Crossing.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

redd214

@Grumblevolcano a couple stores in my area have sold copies today! I plan on making a trip out early in the morning to see if I can snag a couple copies early

redd214

Heavyarms55

I actually pre-downloaded ACNH. I almost never do that but man, I need to play this game! And AC is one of the few games I actually think I want digital because I will almost always be playing it an something else at the same time.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano Depends on if Nintendo are that bothered. Bethesda likely thought there may be a situation where people wouldn’t be able to get to retail stores and so decided that physical copies be sold early. Nintendo doesn’t seem to have made any suggestions that it will do the same so I’m expecting them to not bother.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Ralizah

Just FYI, the demo for Trials of Mana is live on the NA eShop.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Anti-Matter

Ralizah wrote:

Oh...!
I will check my Switch now.

Anti-Matter

veeflames

Ralizah wrote:

Thanks very much for the tip!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Qwertyninty

So ready for switch 2 or pro i don’t care I’m just ready.

Qwertyninty

JaxonH

Trials of Mana is so freaking good! Even better than I expected!

Demo live. Go download it. No excuse to pass on the opportunity to play this gem.

It feels so snappy, so modern, it looks so good on the Switch screen, the story is intriguing, the voicework is actually pretty good... this game is solid hype through and through!

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Xyphon22

How long is the demo? I still haven't gotten around to trying the DQXI one because it is so long.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

JaxonH

Up to Level 7, and the "beginning part of the story".

At the rate I'm leveling up, I'm guessing the demo is 5 hrs + minimum.

Oh, and saves transfer.

Xyphon22

OK thanks. I don't really care about save transfer because it will probably be so long before I get the actual game, if I decide to, that I would probably just want to start over anyways. I still have to play the original version on the Collection of Mana first, after all.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

EvilLucario

Downloaded the demos of Trials of Mana on both Switch and Steam. Gonna try it out later.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Moving Out Demo was really great !
The game itself was so 80's. 😄

Anti-Matter

IceClimbers

I don't even have enough space on my SD card to download Animal Crossing haha. Need to archive something in my backlog to make room for it... probably FFXV as I highly doubt I will get to it anytime soon.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic