Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 40,061 to 40,080 of 70,080

HobbitGamer

@Ralizah Halloweentown from Nightmare Before Christmas. But that’s the only place.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

Oh, and a new Darksiders game was leaked, called Darksiders: Genesis, and apparently it’s coming to Switch along with Darksiders 2. THQ Nordic said screw the nonsense with big publishers ignoring Switch... more for us.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

KryptoniteKrunch

Yup, THQ gets it. Their support has been great and is only getting better.

Man, it'd be great if THQ got the WWE license back. The best wrestling games were always under THQ.

Edited on by KryptoniteKrunch

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

link3710

@JaxonH Honestly, if we could just get a Darksiders 3 port I'd be 100% content with them. Curious that we'd get 4 and not 3, given the story-based nature of the games.

link3710

Ryu_Niiyama

If THQ manages to put the entire darksiders series on switch they will get upgraded to "support no matter what" status for me for purchases. Right now it is just Nintendo and Atlus on that list after I downgraded bioware to "reviews and deep discount first" status.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

@Ryu_Niiyama
THQ already earns that status in my house. Their support has been stellar, and the actual quality of their releases superb as well. Darksiders Warmastered is when I really started paying more attention to them, though Battle Chasers: Nightwar was also a great Switch port, and apparently came from the creator of the Darksiders franchise, Joe Madureira.

@link3710
That would be great, though I’m more excited for 1, 2 and this new one tbh. Btw, it’s apparently a spinoff as opposed to 4, which would involve Strife according to game lore. Not sure if it’s going to be top down Diablo style with MP, or something else entirely, but I don’t think it’s going to be the same as the mainline series.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MsJubilee

Those new FE villains look like a SMT demons, especially the Flame Emperor. I can't be the only who thinks this right?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Ninfan

Hello everyone
Without checking the internet could someone tell me how many games are on switch . I read its over 1000 . Is this correct. Switch is only out 3 years and it has nearly 1400 games.. This could not be right. And anyone who has all or most of them tell me if they are any good.

Thank you

Ninfan

Aozz101x

Inspired Paper Mario "Bug Fables" is coming to Switch. looks really interesting.

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Therad

Ninfan wrote:

Hello everyone
Without checking the internet could someone tell me how many games are on switch . I read its over 1000 . Is this correct. Switch is only out 3 years and it has nearly 1400 games.. This could not be right. And anyone who has all or most of them tell me if they are any good.

Thank you

According to Wikipedia it is over 1600 games. But not everyone is in every region.

Therad

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
How many games do you want to play from Nintendo Switch?
Good games it doesn't have to be like Metroid Prime 4.
Try other different Switch games.
At least they are enjoyable even just 10 - 20 titles.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Octane
Oh, nothing. 😅
I just wonder about Ninfan that still on the fence with Switch games so far.
I remembered that he still really want Metroid Prime 4.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Therad

Just want to add that many of those games are smaller titles and a good chunk is probably shovelware.

And no one can play all of those games, it is impossible. Even if someone would have done it, it would be a very shallow look at most games.

You have to know your own taste (jrpgs, shooters, sports etc) and see if
those on the switch suits your taste.

Therad

klingki

@Ninfan I believe on the US eShop there are over 2,000 games available. I highly doubt anyone has even close to all of them.

Edited on by klingki

klingki

Therad

Octane wrote:

@Anti-Matter Who doesn't want Metroid Prime?

It's almost as good as Pikmin.

enslave and force critters to fight for you > kill alien critters yourself?

Therad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic