Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 3,566

JackEatsSparrows

@Xyphon22 No, you can only get it through the email. When did you redeem the retail purchase? It's usually under 10 days afterwards that you receive the email. (If you wait until after January 31, you wouldn't get a code)

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Xyphon22

@JackEatsSparrows I think I redeemed it on the 2nd, so it's been 8 days. I guess I can wait a couple more and try to contact someone if it still hasn't come.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

SonicMos

Anybody know how put up one of those spoiler wall thingies. I want to talk about spoilers but I don't want to spoil anyone?

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: sw-5474-8323-2325

Grumblevolcano

[spoiler] [/ spoiler] (no gap between the "/" and "s" in the second bracket).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Xyphon22

Just wanted to say that I called Nintendo since I still hadn't received my code after 12 days. I have never had to call their customer service before, and this was easily the best experience I've ever had with having to call any company. A lady picked up almost immediately, she gasped and apologized when I said I had not received my Piranha Plant code yet, and within a couple of minutes she had taken all of my information and confirmed that I had bought and registered the game. She said she would send it on to someone and if I didn't hear back within 3 days to call them again. I received my "new" code within a couple of hours and I have successfully entered it and am now awaiting my new fighter. I have seen multiple threads on this forum complaining about Nintendo's customer service, but they were amazing.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AlternateButtons

Ugh. I need some major help. By some weird happenstance, I fell into the Rabbit hole of completing the Spirit Book. And I'm almost done! I only have ten to go! But MAN does the game not want to give me these spirits. Here's what I'm currently missing:

#250 - Windwaker related
#313 - Yoshi Fruit Tree (Summon)
#331 - Kirby related
#465 - Pokemon related
#515 - Pokemon related
#766 - Metal Gear related (Spirit Board)
#928 - Wii Fit related (Summon)
#938- Punch Out related
#1298 - Unknown Third Party
#1299 - Unknown Third Party

Yoshi and the Wii Fit Spirit can be summoned with two Whispy Woods spirits. Camping the Spirit Board for those. The Metal Gear has the portrait revealed which makes me think I grazed the shield once and never actually unlocked him.

The rest? No clue. There are no hints, nothing has appeared in shops, I've played Classic Mode on 9.8 with a Ticket enhancement and still nothing and no matter how many times I shuffle or swap the board with items, I keep getting the same ones. I just dont know what to do at this point.

It's worth mentioning that the Punch Out spirit is the ONLY Primary Spirit left. The rest are all Supports. Someone please help!

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

Grumblevolcano

@AlternateButtons The last 2 (1298, 1299) aren't 3rd party, they're exclusive to Pokemon Let's Go players. They'll eventually be made available to all players but currently buying both Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee are the only way to get them. Some of the rest (250, 331, 465, 938) are challenge rewards and I don't remember about 515, it may have been a reward for completing a full section of challenges.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

@AlternateButtons #515 is Manaphy, a Legend Spirit that is on the Spirit Board (I know because I farmed him for easy Legend Spirits for SP). But he is rare, so you might have to shuffle even more.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

AlternateButtons

@Grumblevolcano Oh God. what challenges do I have to beat? If it's the BS hard ones for Smash or beating 9.9 Classic mode I'm screwed.

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

Grumblevolcano

@AlternateButtons

250 - Beat level 5 CPU in 2 player battle. You have 300% handicap, they have 0% handicap, no spirits
331 - Win all the battles in World of Light (i.e. 100% completion)
465 - Win in the final round in World of Light without being KO'd
938 - Hit an opponent with a KO Uppercut in Boxing Ring (Little Mac's move when the meter fills up)

Grumblevolcano

JackEatsSparrows

@AlternateButtons Nah, Classic 9.9 is a breeze with Ganondorf. I think I used 2 or 3 tickets on the Hands, but everyone else fell to side smashes pretty easily. And he’s the only one I got 9.9, even my mains barely breached 9.2, so it’s not like I’m a pro. See how he works for u

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

AlternateButtons

@Grumblevolcano Wow thanks so much! The biggest obstacles out of all of those are the World of Light achievements.

They're not hard but the mode is SO BAD at telling you what you're missing and where. So I have to climb all over the dumb map that's no fun to navigate just to find where I missed stuff. Is there anyway to tell?

AlternateButtons

@JackEatsSparrows lll be sure to! I got to 9.8 with King K Rool but his final boss is impossible to not die to. His hitboxes are enormous!

Matthew010

In World of Light, does anyone have any tips for two of the fights? I can't get past Bayonetta and Juri or Luigi and Don Resetti.

Matthew010

AlternateButtons

@Matthew010 For Bayonetta, I would equip a Spirit that either makes you metal or gives you curry flames. Something that can disrupt Bayonettas spamming.

What are the conditions for Don Resetti?

Matthew010

@AlternateButtons Luigi starts with a hammer and keeps it for almost half a minute. He touches you with it, and you're basically dead.

Matthew010

AlternateButtons

@Matthew010 Pick a character with a really good recovery and avoid him like the plague until the hammer goes away. I did this with Ridley earlier and had no issues.

Matthew010

@AlternateButtons I only have Mario, Kirby and Villager and until I beat Bayonetta and Luigi, I can't unlock any more.

Matthew010

Matthew010

@AlternateButtons I only have Mario, Kirby and Villager and until I beat Bayonetta and Luigi, I can't unlock any more.

Matthew010

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic