Forums

Topic: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Posts 321 to 340 of 525

Spoony_Tech

Man, what the heck happened in here???

Just dropped by to say I'm really excited for this game. Love a good strategy game and throw in Mario and you have yourselves a winner. Rabbids also don't bother me one bit. Kids love them and I've seen some of the shows as well. To me they're more interesting then the Minions.

Oh and last I checked a turned based game doesn't need to run 60 fps.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mintendo

Got my copy today!

Dan™
SW-6118-9125-9707

SKTTR

I hoped that Sine Mora EX would be my third Switch game, but since that got delayed the place is now reserved for Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. I preordered today and it will be here on Monday.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

JaxonH

48 hr countdown! I'll take a temporary break from Monster Hunter XX and Splatoon 2 (farming ability chunks from the Splatfest t-shirt) to dive into this incredible looking game

@SKTTR
Sine Mora is a great game. I got it on Vita way back when. Definitely grabbing for Switch.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Therad

Got my copy. It is an utter failure! Mario doesn't do any rabbids autopsies. If you are going to do an xcom clone make it right Ubisoft!

Just kidding, it seems good. Although I got reminded why strategy games are better on pc.

Therad

Luna_110

Sigh, I won't be able to get a copy until I save up - every penny now is going for Odyssey.
Not having a job when there are tons of good games coming out sucks.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Dogorilla

@Hawkstream Yep, all Switch games have a digital version on the eShop, but as far as I know you can't pre-order it. You'll be able to buy and download it as soon as the game comes out though.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Samus7Killer

SKTTR wrote:

I hoped that Sine Mora EX would be my third Switch game, but since that got delayed the place is now reserved for Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. I preordered today and it will be here on Monday.

when does the physical Switch version come out?
Im tempted to get the physical PS4 version for $15

Samus7Killer

SM4SHshorts

Anyone else get their copy real early? I got mine on Saturday morning. Streamed an unboxing of the Collector's Edition and couple hour playthrough here:

twitch.tv/videos/170013291

Enjoying it so far! Should be streaming more today

Edited on by SM4SHshorts

Follow @SM4SHshorts on Instagram – the Super Smash Bros. 4 community channel for fun and original replay edits and general content. Send your clips to [email protected] for a chance to have them edited and featured!

Nintendo Network ID: SM4SHshorts | Twitter:

chriiiiiiiiiis

I'm kind of sad no reviews are out yet for this game. I have it preordered and I know they are not allowed to release reviews until the developer allows it, but it's the night before release in Australia so tomorrow morning the game is going to be ready for me to pick up. I like skimming through to read what reviewers think but I guess it doesn't really change much. I just can't wait to get my hands on it and finally play!

chriiiiiiiiiis

otterskateboard

@chriiiiiiiiiis It's noon of the 28th in Europe now so I imagine reviews will start popping up in a few hours. Once you wake up I expect most of the big sites will have their reviews live. On the bright side, you guys get the game a few hours before everyone else

SLIGEACH_EIRE

As I mentioned earlier elsewhere the review embargo ends at 1pm Irish time or 2pm CET.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Hawkstream

IGN is giving it only a 7.7
GameSpot is giving it a 9.0
Gameinformer has an 8.5

I will be buying a digital copy tonight as soon as it goes on sale. I'm really excited as I'm a big Xcom fan. To have a similar game on Switch will be great!

Hawkstream

Samus7Killer

Glad to see decent scores.... not my flavor of game but you all should enjoy it.

Samus7Killer

EvilLucario

And now this site gave Mario + Rabbids a 9.

Wew, good to see the game scoring highly!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Zeargo

Downloaded the game due to it being only 2.4GB. Started playing it a few hours ago. Fantastic game.

Amiibo supported: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi. Gives a primary weapon to the characters. Each Amiibo does both it's regular and rabbid characters. I don't have Luigi Amiibo unfortunately. However the DLC primary weapons are better than the Amiibo ones and gets a good start to the game.

A simple guy can never help. But a great guy will never help.

Nintendo Network ID: Zeargo

JaxonH

This game is where the hype is at right now!

Gosh dang, I'm smack dab in the middle of a Splatoon 2 binge, not to mention that's been interrupted by what's sure to be a 600hr Monster Hunter XX binge...

And now you give me this gem of a game? Well obviously I can't just ignore it. But how on earth am I supposed to juggle three amazing games at once? What am I gonna do when Metroid Samus Returns releases in just 2 weeks time?

Maybe I should just quit my job and pick up gaming full-time...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic