Forums

Topic: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Posts 321 to 340 of 510

erv

@EvilLucario probably or at least similar, it was a long time ago. Thanks for sharing!

I anticipate this to review in the "it's quite ok" range and perhaps every reviewer parroting each other on how "it's not a real mario game" (at least 2 and a half paragraphs) and therefore "not really full score" "but it's great" "but we need to have something to whine to look like expert critics anyway" while I get to actually enjoy playing it.

Who wants to bet ?

The anatomically awesome evello is bringing the fame and glory!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Spanjard

My guess is this game is going to review very well actually. The presentation is beautiful and the gameplay seems to be a lot deeper than I originally thought it would be.

Either way i'm really excited to play this game! Next week!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

meleebrawler

@erv Or y'know, just pander to Rabbid haters without stating it outright.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

erv

@meleebrawler lol that too!

I'm very excited about this one too - it looks so awesome to play!

The anatomically awesome evello is bringing the fame and glory!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Farmboy74

Posted this on the main Switch thread but to anyone that's interested the online store The Game Collection are running till Friday a 10% discount on selected pre orders. Just picked up Mario + Rabids for £38.47

Farmboy74

memoryman3

Give us Daisy DLC Ubisoft!

The return of memory man! Likes playing Mario Kart and Mario Maker. Add me!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter:

Hawkstream

Sorry if this has been answered already but will there be a digital download version of this game and can we pre-order it? So far on Amazon etc it looks like all the pre-orders (with the discount) are for the physical copy.

Hawkstream

Spoony_Tech

Man, what the heck happened in here???

Just dropped by to say I'm really excited for this game. Love a good strategy game and throw in Mario and you have yourselves a winner. Rabbids also don't bother me one bit. Kids love them and I've seen some of the shows as well. To me they're more interesting then the Minions.

Oh and last I checked a turned based game doesn't need to run 60 fps.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mintendo

Got my copy today!

Dan™
SW-6118-9125-9707

SKTTR

I hoped that Sine Mora EX would be my third Switch game, but since that got delayed the place is now reserved for Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. I preordered today and it will be here on Monday.

backloggery.com/SKTTR

JaxonH

48 hr countdown! I'll take a temporary break from Monster Hunter XX and Splatoon 2 (farming ability chunks from the Splatfest t-shirt) to dive into this incredible looking game

@SKTTR
Sine Mora is a great game. I got it on Vita way back when. Definitely grabbing for Switch.

NOW PLAYING
Switch: Hollow Knight, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
New 3DS: Radiant Historia
PS4 Pro: God of War
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Therad

Got my copy. It is an utter failure! Mario doesn't do any rabbids autopsies. If you are going to do an xcom clone make it right Ubisoft!

Just kidding, it seems good. Although I got reminded why strategy games are better on pc.

Therad

Luna_110

Sigh, I won't be able to get a copy until I save up - every penny now is going for Odyssey.
Not having a job when there are tons of good games coming out sucks.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Dogorilla

@Hawkstream Yep, all Switch games have a digital version on the eShop, but as far as I know you can't pre-order it. You'll be able to buy and download it as soon as the game comes out though.

Dogorilla

Samus7Killer

SKTTR wrote:

I hoped that Sine Mora EX would be my third Switch game, but since that got delayed the place is now reserved for Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. I preordered today and it will be here on Monday.

when does the physical Switch version come out?
Im tempted to get the physical PS4 version for $15

Samus7Killer

Pigeon

I'm not sold on this game, sadly. The Rabbits urk me somewhat, the Mario locations we've seen so far are uninspired, and plenty of tactical games I can be playing on either the PS Vita, PS4 or PC. Maybe when this game is £10 I'll check it out.

Pigeon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic