Forums

Topic: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Posts 521 to 525 of 525

rallydefault

@dionysos283
Yea, I went back to play it when I got the Donkey Kong stuff on sale like a year or so later. It was after I'd played Fire Emblem (which I know that's a lopsided comparison, but still), and it was still charming but just kind of paled in comparison. I think they can bump up some of the systems for a sequel and get more depth going on without alienating too many people.

rallydefault

rallydefault

@TheLightSpirit
It's a really fun romp for one time through. It's not a game I have any desire to 100%, but a great game that you beat and just kind of think, "That was fun. I'm glad I played it."

rallydefault

jump

Yeah it's a fun game but I can't see myself playing it again unless it's in co-op with a friend.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

ophone

Started to play this game end of March, spent around 60 hours in it, still having the last secret chapter and the extra challenges to do.
I really like that game (as you can see in my avatar, Rabbid Luigi being my favourite character with his vampirisation charge), there is just one major flaw in it:
The tedious proceeding to get all in game collectibles. I've been through the first world at least 3 times and I still miss 4 treasures there, it's like searching the famous needle in a haystack.

Edited on by ophone

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

chapuH

@korosanbo It's been a while, since I played this game but I'll do my best.
Don't just rely on weapons. Do dashes when possible.
Upgrade Mario, his weapons do more damage than Rabbid Luigi.
Take out the Ziggies before focusing on the Pirabbid. It's a bit time-consuming but alive, they'll just be a thorn in your side.
Try and get far away from Pirabbid: his rockets do sizable damage (this may not always be possible as he has large movement and your weapons need to stay in range).

Hope you're having a good day.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic