Forums

Topic: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Posts 301 to 320 of 525

JaxonH

@Maxz
Are you for real? This is legit and in the game???

@Ralizah
The latter. And... perhaps the irrational belief that I can bring someone to their senses by countering with obvious logic... despite logic having nothing to do with their beliefs in the first place.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Maxz

@JaxonH I'm totes for real McNeal. Rabbid Yoshi's been a confirmed character since before Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle was even a confirmed game. You can see it (albeit not very well) way back in the original leaked artwork.

Untitled

The 8 playable characters are Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Yoshi, plus their Rabbid counterparts.

Rabbid Yoshi is so for real it's unreal.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Maxz
Wow lol... how did I forget this!!! Duh!!!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Canadian_Ronin

Am I the only one who will be exclusively playing a team of Mario, Luigi, Toadstool and Yoshi, and just pretending like the rabbid characters don't exist?

Canadian_Ronin

Canadian_Ronin

I get that Ubisoft wants to put their characters into the game - and while I am looking forward to playing this game, I can't help but think how much more I'd enjoy it if it was either a straight "Mario Universe" game (Maybe with some original Mario characters created by Ubisoft included, similar what Square Soft did with Mallow and Gino) or "Nintendo Character" title with characters pulled in from multiple Nintendo franchises instead of the Rabbids.

Canadian_Ronin

meleebrawler

@Canadian_Ronin That's literally impossible. Not only because story missions only allow up to three characters, one of them must be a Rabbid of your choice. Only in co-op can you potentially make a full Mario team, and even then you have to unlock them first in story (plus Yoshi is apparently the last character to be unlocked).

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Canadian_Ronin

meleebrawler wrote:

@Canadian_Ronin That's literally impossible. Not only because story missions only allow up to three characters, one of them must be a Rabbid of your choice. Only in co-op can you potentially make a full Mario team, and even then you have to unlock them first in story (plus Yoshi is apparently the last character to be unlocked).

I haven't seen that reported - where did it come out?

Canadian_Ronin

Therad

So one week left. I can't wait until I can dissect my first rabbid! Has anyone else pre-ordered the game?

Therad

EvilLucario

Just so everyone is aware, review embargos end the day before release on August 28.

Hoping the game does well!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

erv

@EvilLucario where do we find an overview of review embargo's? There was a great site with those on a while back and I can't find it anymore.

I'm buying this day one by the way, the gameplay looked too good to pass up.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

EvilLucario

@erv This one? http://opencritic.com/game/4494/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle

I got the information from Reddit, so I don't know what website has all that. But this may be it.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

erv

@EvilLucario probably or at least similar, it was a long time ago. Thanks for sharing!

I anticipate this to review in the "it's quite ok" range and perhaps every reviewer parroting each other on how "it's not a real mario game" (at least 2 and a half paragraphs) and therefore "not really full score" "but it's great" "but we need to have something to whine to look like expert critics anyway" while I get to actually enjoy playing it.

Who wants to bet ?

JoyBoy

My guess is this game is going to review very well actually. The presentation is beautiful and the gameplay seems to be a lot deeper than I originally thought it would be.

Either way i'm really excited to play this game! Next week!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

meleebrawler

@erv Or y'know, just pander to Rabbid haters without stating it outright.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

erv

@meleebrawler lol that too!

I'm very excited about this one too - it looks so awesome to play!

Farmboy74

Posted this on the main Switch thread but to anyone that's interested the online store The Game Collection are running till Friday a 10% discount on selected pre orders. Just picked up Mario + Rabids for £38.47

Farmboy74

Aozz101x

Day 1 DLC can be bought on launch and coming 2018.
http://nintendoeverything.com/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-se...

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Hawkstream

Sorry if this has been answered already but will there be a digital download version of this game and can we pre-order it? So far on Amazon etc it looks like all the pre-orders (with the discount) are for the physical copy.

Hawkstream

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic