Forums

Topic: Nintendo Spotlight 2017 Bingo Card

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

CrazyOtto

I'm sure I'm not the only user here that made a Nintendo Spotlight 2017 Bingo Card.
Untitled

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Not_Soos

I'm not sure how I can contribute to this thread...

It's an interesting idea, though, and I'd be overjoyed to see a lot of of your suggestions at the spotlight. If all we get is the leftmost column, I don't think that would make anyone a winner, though.

I love that Mario Odyssey is the free space.

Edited on by Not_Soos

Not_Soos

Switch Friend Code: SW-0365-3043-2731 | 3DS Friend Code: 2836-0531-4472 | My Nintendo: Aaron | Nintendo Network ID: 3DGamr | Twitter:

Not_Soos

By the way, I'm glad I'm not the only one banking for a WarioWare title. Replace Pac-Man Maker with a top-down Zelda Maker, get rid of Giga Wrecker (as I'm ignorant as to what that is) in favor of Metroid, and work in a new Mario Party with classic gameplay, and I'd say your list is golden!

Not_Soos

Switch Friend Code: SW-0365-3043-2731 | 3DS Friend Code: 2836-0531-4472 | My Nintendo: Aaron | Nintendo Network ID: 3DGamr | Twitter:

mav-i-am

Untitled

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

Octane

I appreciate the effort, but why is Mario Odyssey a ''prediction''? That's a given

Octane

mav-i-am

Octane wrote:

I appreciate the effort, but why is Mario Odyssey a ''prediction''? That's a given

Because I wanted at least a couple of easy wins? lol

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

rallydefault

VC is coming. Mark my words.

(I'm going to be so wrong, aren't I?)

rallydefault

Nin10dad

Love F-Zero NX. If they ever make it, and they don't call it that, it will be as bad as when they didn't call Splatoon 2, Spla2on

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

FragRed

I don't think we will see Retro announce anything this year nor anything VC related. I think Retro will be next E3.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

JaxonH

Mario Maker 2
New Retro Studios IP
Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle
New IP
Mario Party
Mario & Sonic 2018 Olympics

Watch and see how right it is...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MrGawain

Yup, done that. Mine has a Bayonetta 3 reveal, rocket league, and some sort of duck hunt update on it.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

19Robb92

I'll give it a go;

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Not_Soos

@19Robb92 "Fire Enblem Warrios?" Are they adding Wario as a playable character?

@Octane Normally in a game of Bingo, the middle is a free space, which is what I thought he was going for.

Not_Soos

Aozz101x

Untitled

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

dtjive

Honestly don't think we will get much new things from this 30 minute presentation. Nintendo are likely to push very hard on Mario Odyssey and give it a lot of time (8-10 mins?), they are also likely to quickly plug again ARMS, Pokken and Splatoon2 for summer games which will probably take up a minute or two each. They are also definitely going to give us a glimpse into Zelda DLC- and perhaps some more info about pack 2 with a release date for both. That will take up a few minutes.

So what do we have left? About 12 minutes maybe? Probably enough to go through an indies sizzle reel, talk about Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Warriors. Oh and Skyrim/FIFA if they haven't been covered by a presentation elsewhere at E3. Maybe there's space for one surprise game but at most I'd suspect that to be Pikmin, but more likely something like Switch Sports. I suppose they might announce Mario Maker, but I suspect that'll be coming as Mario Maker 2 in 2018...

I guarantee there will be nothing about: Retro/Rare game, Metroid, Super Smash 5, Pokemon Stars, F Zero, Animal Crossing or Virtual Console.

dtjive

OorWullie

Well it's less than 2 hours,I'm very hyped and it's time to make my final predictions.Going by what Reggie said the other day,I'm predicting we'll see at least 4 game reveals,3 in the Spotlight and 1 or 2 smaller reveals in the Treehouse.

For the 3 Spotlight reveals I'm going big and predicting

New IP from Retro or a revival of an old one. (2018)

Switch Sports or some kind of mini game collection that actually looks really good. (Holidays 2017)

Beyond Good & Evil 2 (2025)

and a "oh by the way,before we go" Gamecube VC with Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion available immediately after the Direct.

For the Treehouse reveals or "Breaking News", as Reggie called it,I'm going real small.

A smaller E-shop title like Pushmo or maybe a mutliplayer focused game like Excite Bike Online.Available either after the show or the next download update.

New themes,with basic colour themes for free and a variety of others for purchases.Available after the show.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

CrazyOtto

I should've put Metroid on mine.
Untitled

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.