Forums

Topic: Super Mario Odyssey

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 2,057

AccessibleDaydream

So obviously the camera is "free-range". But is there an option to invert the X and Y-axes from the default, like we can in BotW and Splatoon 2?

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Octane

@Dj64Mk7 Probably.

I don't think I can play a Mario game any other way.

Octane

AccessibleDaydream

@Octane For me, with my impairments, it makes the difference between whether I can somewhat play it or can't play it at all.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Jim_Purcell

@Dj64Mk7 I certainly hope so. The demo at the Gamestop kiosk's have the option menu locked. So I couldn't check if its an option. But I certainly hope they don't over look that. I need my camera to be horizontal inverted. Its the only way to feel natural to me (you're moving the camera around your character, left orbits left, right orbits right. I don't know how people can stand the other way)

Jim_Purcell

Nicolai

I... just paid for this game and its downloading. Is this a pre-download feature?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

GoldenGamer88

@Nicolai Yeah, that was added in the latest firmware update. Now I have no idea why it‘s available to predownload in the Americas but not Europe but I‘d certainly love to have that option the one time I actually go digital on a major release.

On that note, bit more than 41 hours left till the midnight launch in the CEST timezone!

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Samus7Killer

Screw digital
Physical is cheaper and mines coming with a Gold cappy Coin and a poster. All at the low low price 30$ w/discounts and coupon amd earning a 10$ coupon just for preordering it

Samus7Killer

GoldenGamer88

Okay now, the Europeans may pre-purchase and download the game, too! Good thing because it apparently takes 42 minutes to download 5 freakin GB!

Haru17

@Nicolai Lol, how long has that been in your signature? I only just noticed. And yes, I wear many masks. Sometimes Lelouch or Shirley from Code Geass, sometimes Makoto from Persona 5, and sonetimes even Akane from Psycho-Pass.

And upon pre-ordering Odyssey I automatically started downloading it, it seems preloading is up for the US too.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

TuVictus

Gotta head over to best buy tomorrow night once the bf leaves for work. I wanna be in and out once midnight hits.

Struggling to get through my HTML assignment in time for release, but it won't work - _- hoping I don't have to delay playing Odyssey

TuVictus

kobashi100

Cancelled physical pre order. Gonna download from Japanese eshop tomorrow instead

kobashi100

FX102A

@macapala I do intend to get a PS4 but not until they get a game i absolutely have to play ASAP upon release; and thats not till 2018.

Yet I did own an X360 and PS Vita game before getting both consoles.

FX102A

Octane

@FX102A What's that game if you don't mind me asking?

Octane

FX102A

@Octane Ace Combat 7.

Whilst I acknowledge it is now multiplatform, PS4 is the lead platform, offers the VR Missions has and has none of the hassle I get with high end PC gaming.

FX102A

JoyBoy

My Odyssey copy arrived this afternoon. Maybe I should stream this game!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Octane

@Spanjard That's so not fair!

Just checked my mail, and my copy has been sent today, so I'll be playing Odyssey tomorrow afternoon!

Screw two more days, one more day is where it's at!

And I'm not sorry for everyone else who has to wait. I deserve this.

Octane

GoldenGamer88

I hate ordering games from Amazon. They send 90% of my orders with Hermes, which means they arrive at launch date - in the evening. And in summer times, the package is burning hot and is trenched in cigarette stench. Never‘ve received an order sooner. I mean two or three years back, they send all of my games with DHL, which is the normal mailman and arrives at the same time every weekday. I don‘t know what happened, we didn‘t move houses, nothing. Anyway, sorry for the little rant here. Just had to get that off my chest lol.

All that is left for me to say is Happy Gaming @Octane and @Spanjard. Just remind me not to play Switch tomorrow afternoon and see you play Odyssey lol.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

JoyBoy

Thanks guys. This game is awesome! Screw reviews. Getting a game too early before embargo is where it’s at!

But seriously, the timing is perfect because tonight i’m free so I’ll be playing all night!

I’ll stop annoying/torturing you guys now.

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic