Forums

Topic: DOOM

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,245

JaxonH

@Qwertyninty
Spoony is right.

You can delete the patch, but you'll lose the day one update (not sure how much it helped honestly) and need to set it to airplane mode to get past the update screen.

Personally I'd just leave it installed. If space is that big an issue, 32gb microSD cards are on sale for $10. Heck, 128gb cards were $28.50. I'd make the investment. It's a good investment to make.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Diablo 3, Monster Hunter Gen Ult, Dark Souls, World of Final Fantasy, TWEWY
3DS:
PS4/PSVR:
Vita:
X1: Red Dead Redemption 2
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Qwertyninty

JaxonH wrote:

@Qwertyninty
Spoony is right.

You can delete the patch, but you'll lose the day one update (not sure how much it helped honestly) and need to set it to airplane mode to get past the update screen.

Personally I'd just leave it installed. If space is that big an issue, 32gb microSD cards are on sale for $10. Heck, 128gb cards were $28.50. I'd make the investment. It's a good investment to make.

Yeah I’m just going to leave it. Not a big deal. I just never play online so it felt like a waste of space.

Qwertyninty

Akira_1975

Anyone else frustrated with bugs in this game with no patch in sight? I'm almost afraid to start a new level knowing I may run into one of those annoying audio bugs that completely ruin the experience for me. I just wish Bethesda or Panic Button would acknowledge that a patch is indeed in the works. Has anyone heard anything?

Akira_1975

Spoony_Tech

@Hyrule Same but then I would have to get it back from my brother lol.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Hyrule

@Spoony_Tech Haha you should charge a usage fee to your brother.

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage

gungho_trucker

@Akira_1975 I've only played for a couple of hours, but I haven't come across any bugs at all. Are they later in the game?

Friend code: SW-4624-7969-8089

Akira_1975

@Curlynob Yeah, they seem to happen more on the later levels. Happened again the other day. The audio just went very silent. I'm also seeing some minor graphical artifacts on the later levels but I can live with those. It's the audio bugs that need to be fixed.

Akira_1975

Hyrule

Funnily enough the last couple levels, no bugs for me. Audio was spot on. I suspect a patch will come sooner rather than later. Annoying yes but not a dealbreaker.

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror I could've experienced DAT today, but alas, DOOm fur THESE roo's ROOm = not in THESE roo's ROOm........I MEAN TOAST!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena btw

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Dezzy

Untitled

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

DTMOF84

Anyone still playing this online? I've stepped away for a bit. Wanting to get back into it though.

Switch FC: SW-1027-6042-8537

jump

DTMOF84 wrote:

Anyone still playing this online? I've stepped away for a bit. Wanting to get back into it though.

I might be because I'm in the UK but i only ever seem to play bots online.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DTMOF84

@jump I didn't know you could play bots online.

Switch FC: SW-1027-6042-8537

scubydo

This game is on sale on the eshop, worth getting still??

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Agriculture

scubydo wrote:

This game is on sale on the eshop, worth getting still??

It's the best game on the Switch, so yes, definitely.

Agriculture

jtmnm

I'm having some serious audio issues with the game. I guess it's a frequent bug? Does anyone else have a workaround, or is a hard reset the only temporary accommodation?

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902

OorWullie

@JTMnM Panic Button's recommendation is to restart from the most recent checkpoint. It works and resolves the bug for that stage but it's ridiculous that we need to do that, 2 and a half months after the game released. I stopped playing it on the 5th stage which is the worst one so far for the sound bug. It totally takes you out the game.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

jtmnm

@OorWullie Thank you, I'll try it out if I pick it up again. I'm not confident I will until this issue gets addressed, though. It totally ruins the immersion! The bulk of the fun is blowing away demons and listening to metal. Absolutely unacceptable!

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic