Forums

Topic: DOOM

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,213

jump

DTMOF84 wrote:

Anyone still playing this online? I've stepped away for a bit. Wanting to get back into it though.

I might be because I'm in the UK but i only ever seem to play bots online.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DTMOF84

@jump I didn't know you could play bots online.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Agriculture

scubydo wrote:

This game is on sale on the eshop, worth getting still??

It's the best game on the Switch, so yes, definitely.

Agriculture

jtmnm

I'm having some serious audio issues with the game. I guess it's a frequent bug? Does anyone else have a workaround, or is a hard reset the only temporary accommodation?

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

OorWullie

@JTMnM Panic Button's recommendation is to restart from the most recent checkpoint. It works and resolves the bug for that stage but it's ridiculous that we need to do that, 2 and a half months after the game released. I stopped playing it on the 5th stage which is the worst one so far for the sound bug. It totally takes you out the game.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

jtmnm

@OorWullie Thank you, I'll try it out if I pick it up again. I'm not confident I will until this issue gets addressed, though. It totally ruins the immersion! The bulk of the fun is blowing away demons and listening to metal. Absolutely unacceptable!

jtmnm

ieatdragonz

Patch coming soon for Doom, seems to address audio issues. Just posting to show anyone who was very disheartened by the audio glitches (which was a good amount of people)

People might think I'm childish for my picture, and I am.
Favorite games: Super Mario Odyssey, Super Metroid, Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Sonic Generations
If you like Kirby, then you are a person I can trust.

Nintendoforlife

Interesting to see how this updates work out considering PanicButton is working on two ports at the same time.

Nintendoforlife

Grumblevolcano

Will need to go back to this game once the patch comes out. So many games came out 2nd half of last year that this kind of got buried a few weeks after launch.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

I hope this fixes the audio glitches. After hearing it could damage the Switch speakers, I held off playing too much of the game. I was starting to wonder if I would ever get to finish the game, but this seems promising.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

NintendoPete

awesome - just played the third level after a couple of weeks of pause due to Skyrim. Forgot how great this game looks and plays. Just discovered online that there are hidden levels. So I have to replay the first three levels.Is it possible to select the levels after the first playthrough?

Must admit that I have to play 1-2 levels at a time because this game is really stressful

Bethesda and Punic Button did a great job.

NintendoPete

jtmnm

Glad to see the audio issue finally addressed. I'd hate to be in the camp that bought this at launch. This patch can't come out soon enough.

jtmnm

JaxonH

Why? People who bought it at launch are getting everything people get now, and then some. The price hasn't dropped.

It's not like the game has been unplayable. I enjoyed many hours playing this game. And I'll return to it again once it's patched.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Captain_Toad

Heh, about time. Hopefully that audio issue get patched so I can buy the game.

@FragRed "After hearing it could damage the Switch speakers" 0_0 Geez!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DTMOF84

JaxonH wrote:

Why? People who bought it at launch are getting everything people get now, and then some. The price hasn't dropped.

It's not like the game has been unplayable. I enjoyed many hours playing this game. And I'll return to it again once it's patched.

Same here. I bought it on launch day and played the crap out of it for two weeks straight. Then I was back and forth between Doom, NBA 2K18 and Mario Odyssey. So I finally just beat the campaign about a month ago. I'll be more than happy to go back for some replays.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

NintendoPete

Found the first secret level after looking it up on the internet - man I don't think I would have ever found it on my own (second level) I also think that I looked into every corner and still can't find many secrets. But great game nonetheless

NintendoPete

javman05

Picked this up today and having never played a Doom have before I must admit I'm loving it, big dumb shooter but so easy to pick up and play. Only played it off screen so far and whilst it is a bit hazy looks fine. Looking forward to playing it on TV though

Mario/Kart/Fifa player amongst others

Add away SW-0735-9217-1217

Akira_1975

Love the game! Took a break due to annoying bugs. Will hop right back in as soon as this patch hits. I'm actually pretty pumped!!!

Akira_1975

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic