Forums

Topic: Youtuber hints at big Nintendo news coming

Posts 541 to 560 of 616

TuVictus

skywake wrote:

I just booted up the Wii U eShop because I got a notification. And it's kinda strange, they've put the Forest Temple music from Ocarina of Time on there. And I don't understand why. Possible Zelda related hype?

Triforce Heroes.

TuVictus

Octane

Ocarina of Time HD.

Octane

TuVictus

Original LoZ HD remake

TuVictus

SheldonRandoms

It's really an HD collection of the CDi games in 1080p, I looked in the closed instruction book and it said it was coming.........It was given to me by my uncle, he works at Nintendo!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Nicolai

@SheldonRandoms:

Aonuma: "With cut scenes running at a stunning 6 frames per second! No... that's not a typo, why do you ask?"

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

DefHalan

@Nicolai: It feels more cinematic at that frame rate.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

-Juice-

I'm just going to form a hypothesis and say that the Zelda Wii U news was the "exciting news" that we were told about.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

TuVictus

That would be pretty sad since it wasn't any news other than "yeah we're working on it"

TuVictus

veeflames

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

I'm just going to form a hypothesis and say that the Zelda Wii U news was the "exciting news" that we were told about.

Except that information was for Famitsu, which I'm very sure isn't related to the "exciting news" we were told about (by leakers and various Twitter dudes).
So yeah, no announcement for a Direct tomorrow, which means no Direct this week. Maybe if Nintendo releases some surprise Direct tomorrow... Ah, who are we kidding, anyway?
At least we got some Ultra Smash information... the fact that Nintendo still didn't reveal more information like minigames and other powerups (if there are, anyway) doesn't help, though.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Offspring

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

Nope.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

LzWinky

I feel like this is some 12 step program:

1. Hype
2-9. Denial
10. Sadness
11. Acceptance
12. Go back 11 spaces...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

-Juice-

It's not like we'd get anything good from a Nintendo Direct anyway. They usually only announce new games at the beginning of a year, or at E3. Everything else is just filler.

LzWinky

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, blame it on the source

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

-Juice-

LztheQuack wrote:

Isn't the person feeding out the incorrect information the one to blame? I mean, the source is the one to blame no matter which way you cut it. Now, what we want to know is the identity of this source. Is it this guy? Is there a second party? We won't know until the next court session. The only way to find the truth is to cross-examine him!

Edited on by -Juice-

TuVictus

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Isn't the person feeding out the incorrect information the one to blame? I mean, the source is the one to blame no matter which way you cut it. Now, what we want to know is the identity of this source. Is it this guy? Is there a second party? We won't know until the next court session. The only way to find the truth is to cross-examine him!

Personally, I blame the guy spouting it out and teasing everyone for two weeks than his personal companion that gave him the information. He shouldn't have even been telling anyone about this "insider" information.

TuVictus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.