Forums

Topic: Youtuber hints at big Nintendo news coming

Posts 561 to 580 of 616

-Juice-

@Operative: I'd have to disagree. Let's say you get a source that you're extremely sure of. Something that you trust, and then you tell the community. It's not your fault, there was reason to believe there would be legitimate information coming. No, the person to blame is the one feeding the lies to the puppet. The puppet has no way of knowing, and since trust can be considered moral, there was no immoral action being performed by the puppet.

Edited on by -Juice-

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

DefHalan

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, blame it on the source

Isn't the person feeding out the incorrect information the one to blame? I mean, the source is the one to blame no matter which way you cut it. Now, what we want to know is the identity of this source. Is it this guy? Is there a second party? We won't know until the next court session. The only way to find the truth is to cross-examine him!

In my opinion, the person that tells the public is the one to blame. It shouldn't matter if a source tells you something, if you take that information to the public then it is your reputation on the line. He is just trying to blame someone else for his mistake.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Blast

LztheQuack wrote:

I feel like this is some 12 step program:

1. Hype
2-9. Denial
10. Sadness
11. Acceptance
12. Go back 11 spaces...

Hi. My name is Blast and I'm a hype train addict.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

I feel like this is some 12 step program:

1. Hype
2-9. Denial
10. Sadness
11. Acceptance
12. Go back 11 spaces...

Hi. My name is Blast and I'm a hype train addict.

Hi Blast

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

-Juice-

Shouldn't step ten be switched with eleven? The sadness comes after we accept.

@Blast Hellloo Mr. Watermelon.

Edited on by -Juice-

Stude

Didn't we almost have it all? When hype was all we had worth giving?

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

IceClimbers

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Hmmm... well, if nothing manifests within a week or so, I have other things on the Wii U and 3DS eShop I want to get.

Pretty much this. I've had a prepaid card sitting on my desk for about a month now mostly because I was waiting for Smash news before I went and spent it. Now I will probably just spend it.

@Blast: Hi Blast.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Blast

I... I..... What do we do now? Is there seriously not a Direct for 2015? C'mon.... Can't President K get in front of a camera and do something? Give respect to Iwata then honor the man by talking about upcoming games? No hype train..... Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Master of the Hype Train

Nicolai

Alright, there's about a 5% chance that a Splatoon Direct will stealth-drop tomorrow, but in the likely event that it does, every prediction for these past two weeks has been a lie. Which is crazy, because usually when there is so much going at a time, it's either pre-E3, or something from somewhere is partially true. I blame the hype drought. It's like when you're stranded in the desert for days, and you start seeing mirages.

@Blast: Hi, Blast.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

-Green-

I'm just not gonna expect one any time soon. If they give us one then good, but hyping myself up will probably just lead up to me being disappointed (like the Splatoon rumor, although I never really trusted it anyway).

@Blast: Hi, Blast

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

LzWinky

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, blame it on the source

Isn't the person feeding out the incorrect information the one to blame? I mean, the source is the one to blame no matter which way you cut it. Now, what we want to know is the identity of this source. Is it this guy? Is there a second party? We won't know until the next court session. The only way to find the truth is to cross-examine him!

And the plot twist is there was no "source"!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

-Juice-

@LztheQuack: It was all just a lie constructed not only so the culprit could watch the world burn, but also to ruin the reputation of his "friend" for a few laughs. There's only one person other than me who finds humor and joy in watching circumstances ruin an innocent person... THE JOKER.

Edited on by -Juice-

OorWullie

I think Nintendo are just playing with us,they've seen the rumours,they've been reading this forum "Hi Reggie". Nintendo, as they would say themselves,like to surprise us but all their surprises were ruined because of data miners and anonymous sources.They've seen how hyped we've been this past week so they're just going to let us stew a bit longer.Make it look like nothing is coming,the sources were wrong and then bang,Direct,TP HD, Zelda U trailer, new single player DLC for Splatoon,3 new mutliplayer modes,Dreamcast ,Gamecube coming to VC and available "right now",new account system,membership service ,$10 worth of free tokens for their new mobile game Pikmin 4 and much much more.

I don't think any of that is too far fetched.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

LzWinky

And the data miners were Nintendo all along!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

OorWullie

@DarthNocturnal: I was just having a laugh,the way this thread has been going I just thought I'd add some more silliness to it.I will be absolutely staggered if we get even half of what I mentioned.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Octane

@DarthNocturnal:

Eurogamer wrote:

"It's actually very close to completion," Miyamoto said. "Pikmin teams are always working on the next one."

"We can confirm that Pikmin 4 is in development but that is all we can confirm at present."

Miyamoto never said anything along the line of ''We're still not sure on which platform we will release Pikmin 4.'' He just never mentioned the platform, which in turn caused people to speculate that it would be released on something other than a home console. Miyamoto has said in the past that they experimented with Pikmin on the DS and 3DS, but came to the conclusion that handheld controls weren't optimal for for a Pikmin game. If the games didn't work on handheld, they're definitely not going to bring them to mobile.

Source:

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Blast

@Octane: Please don't bring up Pikmin 4. Hahahahaha I say that because... Even though I really like Pikmin 3, I wasn't really itching for another entry. And if it turns to be a 2016 Wii U game then I'm just gonna roll my eyes because how in the world does Miyamoto's undying love for Pikmin overshadow other Nintendo IPs dancing around the grave? Pikmin will have 2 entries on a Nintendo console... Why??? Hahahahaha sorry. My bad. That's a huge if anyway. Pikmin 4 could be a NX game.

Master of the Hype Train

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.