Forums

Topic: Youtuber hints at big Nintendo news coming

Posts 521 to 540 of 616

Nicolai

@whodatninja: I wouldn't rule out a stealth Direct. It's less likely, but not unheard of.

EDIT: Though i should also add that it's a little less likely still that Nintendo's first Direct after such a long time is focused around a specific game. You'd think that they'd want to introduce their new speaker and presentation style with a Direct that appeals to everyone.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Yoshi

LztheQuack wrote:

Hype train running into a lock? Sounds interesting

If someone can find an "In before the lock" GIF involving a train, they will win the internet.

EDIT: That's not this one.

Untitled

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TuVictus

Indirect is a very good way to describe the last two weeks of these two people leading us on. There's no hype to be had, as far as I'm concerned. Not until nintendo themselves say anything at all

TuVictus

Blast

This is what I was gonna post to the people who were saying they had information that a Nintendo Direct was coming....
Untitled

But instead... I'm posting these gifs. They symbolize how I feel right now!!!!
Untitled

Untitled

The... The hype train....

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

veeflames

LOL... I actually made a joke about a Nintendo Indirect the other day.... glad to see Nintendo actually made it possible.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Nicolai

@Grumblevolcano: It's official. Nintendo has turned into a troll.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Mister_Wu

<tin foil hat>The announcement and update was delayed so that RogersBase would be wrong so we wouldn't believe any other Youtubers and data miners so Nintendo can reveal the news themselves</tin foil hat>

Mister_Wu

TuVictus

In all seriousness, though, are we really gonna get excited every time something as simple as a maintenance shows up?

TuVictus

Tiefseemiez

This is insane. People are becoming insane. At least Blast is. O.o O.O o.O
Maybe we are just riding the madness train.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Blast

Operative wrote:

In all seriousness, though, are we really gonna get excited every time something as simple as a maintenance shows up?

No... In reality, the hype train is just being cautiously optimistic and excited. No one is actually jumping up and down and hoping for something huge. Come on, now...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Smash_kirby

I could see them remove references to Twilight Princess HD and other unreleased things as part of the server maintenance.

Smash_kirby

skywake

I just booted up the Wii U eShop because I got a notification. And it's kinda strange, they've put the Forest Temple music from Ocarina of Time on there. And I don't understand why. Possible Zelda related hype?

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Tiefseemiez

skywake wrote:

I just booted up the Wii U eShop because I got a notification. And it's kinda strange, they've put the Forest Temple music from Ocarina of Time on there. And I don't understand why. Possible Zelda related hype?

Where did you find it?
Videos?

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

jump

skywake wrote:

It's probably for Tri Force Heroes which is released tomorrow.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.