Forums

Topic: The Game Awards 2015

Posts 121 to 140 of 219

Shinion

@NintendoFan64: yup. Fire Emblem Awakening? Super Smash Bros? Animal Crossing New Leaf? Bravely Default? ORAS? Nary a nomination between them even in the discipline they should dominate. People question the UK's tastes and habits in gaming or anything in general and it's hard to argue against when even right at the top is a joke. I'm going to have a look at the last few years but I can guarantee, from what I remember it is 80-90% a bro-dude popularity contest. Shameful.

Shinion

IceClimbers

Another world premiere:

That's 4 down, 6 to go, assuming the Oculus and Goat Simulator announcements aren't part of the world premieres.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

@TheLastLugia Oh, that's bull! REALLY!? None of those games got a nomination!? Good lord...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Shinion

@IceClimbers: Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC I assume? Even though I grew up with the last gen, it's still weird to see DLC announcements treated like this, 'world premiere' even though thousands of people have already completed the main game. I'd use that term of phrase for something completely new, not for a paid add-on to your already barley changed sequel. Maybe it's just me I dunno :/

Shinion

Grumblevolcano

@TheLastLugia: I don't even own the game yet because I chose Xenoblade X for purchase and RotTR for Christmas list (get the feeling the XCX special edition will be hard to find post-launch). But anyway, yes it is DLC and that could potentially mean one of Nintendo's world premieres is Smash/Splatoon/SMM DLC.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Koopa-King

Only a hour and a half left. Hope you all grabbed your popcorn! Anyone hoping for anything special like last year?

The fact you are reading this proves you are able to have an attention span longer than me. Well done sir or madam!

Nintendo Network ID: nyansloth

Nicolai

@Koopa-King: I'll be making some fresh from the Whirly-pop before it starts!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Koopa-King

@Nicolai: Whirly-pops? Never heard of em.

The fact you are reading this proves you are able to have an attention span longer than me. Well done sir or madam!

Nicolai

@Koopa-King: They make the best, healthiest popcorn ever! You heat it right on the stove, then melt some butter in a pan!
Untitled
But enough about that. This isn't the "Popcorn" thread

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Koopa-King

@Nicolai: Well there should be! Regardless are you hoping for anything zelda exciting zelda to zelda show?

veeflames

This thread needs to be more active. C'mon, people! Award show in less than 2 hours!
Really hoping for something interesting from Nintendo this year...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Nicolai

@Koopa-King: I'm hoping for some small thing. I wouldn't mind hearing a small presentation by Aonuma about the new direction they're taking with the game post-delay. Back when we didn't have any footage, I kinda groaned every time Aonuma talked about it without showing anything; but now that we've seen it 3 times, I wouldn't mind a setting where we just hear about broad topics again, even if no footage gets shown.

Footage is always a plus, though.

Got married.

Koopa-King

@Nicolai: If I recall correctly Reggie mentioned that they had footage ready for E3 but decided not to show it as they wanted to focus on holiday and early spring titles throughout E3. Maybe we will see some of that here. Or other spring games that went under the radar. Looking at you Fed Force.

Nicolai

@Koopa-King: I don't think so, if you're talking about E3 2015. I'm willing to take their word for it and assume that they intend to change the final project up a bit when they delayed it. Anything pre-E3 is outdated.

Got married.

Aozz101x

I liked, last year's game awards (i thought it was even better then the VGA in 2013.) im looking forward of seeing what Nintendo has in stores for us!

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Koopa-King

@Nicolai: I can try and find the quote if you want. I have a hour to spare anyway!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.