Forums

Topic: The Fall of Nintendo.. ?

Posts 101 to 120 of 137

D33G

Link79 wrote:

I totally agree! Samus is one cool character! I'm a big fan myself.
Way better than all those other videogame girls! The first Kick ass lady of gaming!

...wut about Ms. Pac-Man????

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

Link79

@ SuperUltraDino
Well okay I gotta give props to miss pac-man. She was actually the first ever female character that really made an impact.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

misswliu81

Link79 wrote:

I totally agree! Samus is one cool character! I'm a big fan myself.
Way better than all those other videogame girls! The first Kick ass lady of gaming!

who needs lara croft eh?

misswliu81

misswliu81

[quote=Link79]

SuperUltraDino wrote:

I

...wut about Ms. Pac-Man????

her and mr pacman, oh yes them too!

misswliu81

Link79

Lara who?
Samus owns!

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

anti-duck

It's the same story as the DS all over again. Nintendo always seem to release consoles that are half a generation behind the next generation - see the 6.5th generation Nintendo consoles, the Wii and the DS series which both outsold their much more powerful 7th generation competition, in the DS' case, it outsold the PSP series 2:1! DS sales started pretty slowly but it ended up as the biggest selling console of all time. If the 3DS carries on selling over 200,000 units per week (it's been the #1 selling console for 9 weeks in a row now, consistently selling around 230,000 units per week), it'll make it onto the list of 18 top selling consoles of all time and will have over 8 million sales.

2012 is going to be a brilliant year to own a 3DS.

anti-duck

misswliu81

if nintendo is really falling as people say it is, why are sales of the DS and its games still thriving for example?

when 2012 rolls along, more quality games for the 3DS will be out and hopefully, the same will happen for the wii U.

misswliu81

KryptoniteKrunch

Yeah, not much logic behind all the 'death to Nintendo' garbage. This isn't anything new really, during the Gamecube's run and before the Wii came out the haters were saying the same kinda stuff. Just because the 3DS scuffled at the start doesn't mean a global video game company is going to fail. By that logic, Sony wouldn't be involved in video games because they took a HUGE loss from the PS3 and are still suffering from it. The haters say what they want to hear.

There is still more info about the Wii U but I think it looks promising. If it has a good price and launch lineup, Nintendo should benefit(the 3DS should be a good lesson with pricing and launch games). The 3DS is already recovering and it's not the holiday season quite yet. The 2012 lineup for the 3DS looks awesome already and there's more to come.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

NintenHero

Don't worry man, Nintendo is just facing some problems atm but it'll all workout. Nintendo always get back on their feet when they fall and they work hard for us. We as fans have to support Nintendo 100% and have faith, they're a lot of promising titles for 2012 so we just have to wait and see what happens. Yes some of the negativity can be true to some point, but just let the haters hate yo.

Draw!

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

LzWinky

Ironic how Sony is posting similar losses like Nintendo's. Yup, Nintendo's certainly failing all by themselves

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

lz20XX wrote:

Ironic how Sony is posting similar losses like Nintendo's. Yup, Nintendo's certainly failing all by themselves

Dude the losses where mostly due to the fact that the Yen is too strong.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TeeJay

I can't believe this thread is still alive. I guess people just love to talk about doom and gloom.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

theblackdragon

@TJ: they make it seem like it's more fun than playing video games, even! perhaps we should try it for ourselves

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

FOREST_RANGER

shingi_70 wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

Dude the losses where mostly due to the fact that the Yen is too strong.

Don't forget about the disappointing TV sales for Sony.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Gamesake

No one here plays video games anymore. We just buy and talk about them.

...in my pants.

WiiWareWave

@Gamesake you are one funny person
Hey guys from what I've heard Nintendo has sold enough pre-orders of Zelda Skyward Sword and Super Mario 3D Land and associated merchandise to drop that $1 billion deficit by over $120 million and counting.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

MrArcade

The fall of Nintendo?
Pfffffff, no. Just no.

MrArcade

TeeJay

baloonman wrote:

The fall of Nintendo?
Pfffffff, no. Just no.

Considering where you stand on this debate, why the heck did you revive this thread? >.<

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilLucario

Lol, I kept this page bookmarked for the laughs when I read this today. There are people online that I know that kept pages talking about this topic bookmarked so they can laugh at all of the 'stupidity' and say, "I told you so, but you didn't listen" to their friends.

Back to topic. I think the general consensus is that if Nintendo plays their cards right with the Wii U and 3DS, Nintendo will be printing money again. If one system fails, they'll be in a deep hole, but they'll climb out. If they both fail, then I'll be worried, as they'll go the same path as SEGA did. You know, with those horrid SEGA CD, 32X, Saturn, SEGA Channel, Dreamcast failures, so SEGA couldn't take the pressure anymore, which was (and still is) a shame.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.