Forums

Topic: The Fall of Nintendo.. ?

Posts 121 to 137 of 137

3Daniel

as the 3ds just sold over 400,000 units the week before christmas alone i highly doubt theyve failed.

EDIT: in japan alone. no sales data available for other territories that i've seen.

Edited on by 3Daniel

3DS FC 2878-9587-9759
3Daniel - 3DS tag/wiiu id/colors id
wawigi #1

McGruber

Nintendo has not fallen, they just need to stop ignoring trends and start being ahead of the game or at least up to par with the game.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

fpssoviet

if anything microsoft failed nintendo is leading the video game market

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

fpssoviet

Link79 wrote:

I totally agree! Samus is one cool character! I'm a big fan myself.
Way better than all those other videogame girls! The first Kick lady of gaming!

no love for zelda

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

Chrono_Cross

fpssoviet wrote:

Link79 wrote:

Way better than all those other videogame girls! The first Kick lady of gaming!

no love for zelda

What did Zelda do that was so epic on the NES?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

shingi_70

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Lol, I kept this page bookmarked for the laughs when I read this today. There are people online that I know that kept pages talking about this topic bookmarked so they can laugh at all of the 'stupidity' and say, "I told you so, but you didn't listen" to their friends.

Back to topic. I think the general consensus is that if Nintendo plays their cards right with the Wii U and 3DS, Nintendo will be printing money again. If one system fails, they'll be in a deep hole, but they'll climb out. If they both fail, then I'll be worried, as they'll go the same path as SEGA did. You know, with those horrid SEGA CD, 32X, Saturn, SEGA Channel, Dreamcast failures, so SEGA couldn't take the pressure anymore, which was (and still is) a shame.

You do realize between the Fund from the former president and The Assests they own they have enough capital to survive three PS3 size losses right.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

zezzy wrote:

Nintendo has already fallen. Go buy a PS3 or 360 before you fall with them!

Go buy a 360? You trying to tell us something zez?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

zezhyrule

lz20XX wrote:

zezzy wrote:

What am I trying to tell who? I'm lost here D:

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

3Daniel

zezzy wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

zezzy wrote:

you're trying to tell us to buy a ps3 and a 360. i own both but my ps3 is in the shop. 1 yr old nephew at fault not sony.

What am I trying to tell who? I'm lost here D:

EDIT: i am the worst at quoting people ;/

Edited on by 3Daniel

3DS FC 2878-9587-9759
3Daniel - 3DS tag/wiiu id/colors id
wawigi #1

iHailPhilly

Nintendo is not going anywhere, not anytime soon. The WiiU us going to kick major ass!!

iHailPhilly

TeeJay

HailCaesar wrote:

Nintendo is not going anywhere, not anytime soon. The WiiU us going to kick major ass!!

...Why did you revive this topic...?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Knux

HailCaesar wrote:

Nintendo is going to fail, like they always do. The Wii U is going to be major suckage!!

I agree.

Knux

smellslikenato

SuperUltraDino wrote:

Link79 wrote:

Way better than all those other videogame girls! The first Kick ass lady of gaming!

...wut about Ms. Pac-Man????

Ms Pac-man only has a bow to distinguish her from pac-man. Samus has no male counterpart. 'nuff said

FC 1848 1674 3595
Tankbuster

smellslikenato

TeeJay wrote:

I can't believe this thread is still alive. I guess people just love to talk about doom and gloom.

The popularity of Nostradamus might have something to do with it. Or the Mayans. Or the fact 99% of humans are ruled by fear and think crazy stuff up. Look at Y2K, for example, or the Cold War. However, this fundamental aspect of human nature facilitates interesting stories, and the entertaining quasi-troll forum topics that are my main source of entertainment on the internet.

FC 1848 1674 3595
Tankbuster

guestpt011

Wow...people...stop being "emo" or emotional, and start thinking a little bit for a change.

It´s true that big companies like Sega, Atari, Commodore, Sinclair, and so on, have got into troubles and disappeared after some time fighting against new bigger and better companies, and some are the ones today leading the industry.

Nowadays the gaming industry and the markets are consolidated and healthy. It´s another kind of management and thinking.

No, i don´t believe that big companies like Nintendo will die soon. They are smarter, healthier, and wealthier than that.

I admit i´m not a huge fan of Nintendo..Yes i prefer the most all of those action/fps/shooter/sports games dedicated to other platforms like Psp and Xbox than the somewhat childish games that Nintendo launch and are bought by millions of people, don´t know why..

In my opinion Nintendo it´s always in third place and it will be like that forever, besides the fact it´s number one in some sell charts around internet.

No, it´s not the end of Nintendo, the arrival of Playstation Vita. It´s just a new beginning for everyone in the gaming industry.

Adapt and overcome

» Sorry for my bad english. Hope you understand. I´m Portuguese, living in Portugal

In Portugal we are tired of living in crisis. It´s been here forever and we´re still here, alive and well, so when someone says big companies like Nintendo will fall and end i just prefer to wait and see what the future will bring.

I remind that i´m not a huge fan of Nintendo and that i rather prefer other plattforms, but Nintendo besides beying a little childish really delivers a different experience worth trying.

nintendo: N/A (traded my old 3DS plus games for PsVita)
PLAYSTATION VITA ID: GUESTPT2012
Xbox Live GamerTag: GuestPT2008
Mail: G&#...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.