Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct (13/2/14)

Posts 161 to 180 of 255

DudeSean

I don't want a DKC:TF trailer. I mean, the entire game has already been put on youtube already. What would be the point of a trailer? Not that I've been watching the videos, but I see links to them all the time. I don't want to spoil it for myself.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

WebHead

Hmm, this week's eshop update is pretty weak. maybe they'll have a surprise eshop game announcement?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

shingi_70

DudeSean wrote:

I don't want a DKC:TF trailer. I mean, the entire game has already been put on youtube already. What would be the point of a trailer? Not that I've been watching the videos, but I see links to them all the time. I don't want to spoil it for myself.

This is the same company that pushed cranky king at the VGAs after it leaked and than a few days later reiterated the same info on a direct.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Snivy102

Anyone think there's a slight possibility that they'll unveil any new games? Maybe Metroid?

Snivy102

Nintendelb

shingi_70 wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

This is the same company that pushed cranky king at the VGAs after it leaked and than a few days later reiterated the same info on a direct.

When you say it like that... That's actually pretty sad.

Nintendelb

Hy8ogen

Iwata Satoru better not show us a footage and then "Please Understand".

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Knux

I'm expecting major disappointment, broken promises, and tons of ''please understand''.

Knux

SecondServing

I'm expecting more DKCTF gameplay and Yoshi's New Island. That's it guys, Nintendo is doomed.

SecondServing

Rezalack

Sega's Tsuyoshi Sawada made a tweet apparently saying "a little announcement" by the end of the day. Nintendoeverything said in their headline it's a Shining game but specified that it isn't an RPG. Not sure how they came to that conclusion. They're assuming it will be in the ND.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

MuchoMochi

Guys all the negativity is getting to be to much, let's face it Iwata is going to drop a bomb today...

Untitled

Edited on by MuchoMochi

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

BenAV

For some reason I have a feeling that this might be a pretty good one, but you can never tell with Nintendo Direct.
Guess we'll find out later, time for me to sleep till then.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

Is there a way to watch the direct on the Wii U?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

LzWinky

TheKingOfTown wrote:

You can watch it on the eShop later today/tomorrow, but I don't think there's a way to stream it on Wii U. Otherwise watch it on the Direct website

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Snagrio

Unca_Lz wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

You can watch it on the eShop later today/tomorrow, but I don't think there's a way to stream it on Wii U. Otherwise watch it on the Direct website

I've been able to watch the stream here on NL from my Wii U the past few times, so take that as you will.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Squiggle55

Nintendelb wrote:

I have a feeling that this will be a filler Nintendo Direct.
You know, something along the lines of:

"Hey, did you hear, there is Sonic Boom coming out! This is a new Sonic game and Sonic looks different, it'll come out late 2014
Hey, did you play Bravely Default yet? It's a grand adventure for the 3DS, and it has Streetpass features that are cool and it's strategic.
So, Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze is coming out next week. It's colorful, looks really good and it's going to be fun. Coming out in a week, buy it.
Did you know you can shoot giant eggs in the New Yoshi's Island? Coming out late 2014.
We are still working on Smash Bros.
We are still working on MK8.
Bayonetta 2 is still being worked on, here's a 1 minute trailer that just shows that this is Bayonetta.
Hope you guys liked it, see you next time
Oh wait, remember the Zelda DLC we promised for Sonic's Lost World? Available now for 3 dollars."

Hopefully it's not, I love getting excited. If it is, well... I'll just wait until next month.

Haha, could be. I'm hoping for just one new thing.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Squiggle55

MuchoMochi wrote:

Guys all the negativity is getting to be to much, let's face it Iwata is going to drop a bomb today...

Untitled

haha, love it.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

ThePirateCaptain

Apparently a new entry in Sega's Shining series is due to be announced today. Combine that with the fact we have a new ND today...... coincidence?
Source

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Peach64

I'd love a new SF game, but we haven't got one brought over to the west for ages.

Peach64

LzWinky

CapnPancakes wrote:

Apparently a new entry in Sega's Shining series is due to be announced today. Combine that with the fact we have a new ND today...... coincidence?
Source

As it stands now, yes it's a coincidence

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.