Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 241 to 260 of 3,363

OldBoy

Machu (he's a red!! ) and a cool guy ,Corbie for his knowledge of all things retro, Dazza cause he made the Mean Machines site and Phat anT for all his hardwork even though we don't 'see' him much on the forums and of course all of the rest of you. There's not really anybody I don't like though there's a few I don't understand ,but this is a great forum and everyone is pretty cool

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

Giggsy

Corbie wrote:

In truth we have a great staff and a great bunch of readers. There's no way I could pick favorites as I enjoy so many. I'm just thankful we have such a great group of gamers on here. Makes the work all the more rewarding.

I agree with Corbie, I've only been here a few days, but the strength of the community has really shown.

Giggsy

Corbs

And James for all of his hard work on the site and the podcasts.

Plain old gamer :)

OldBoy

@Prosody Yeah your absolutly right. Sorry Damo, Love you too Just don't see you here much so I forgot about you! thanks for the MM website and NL ,and all the staff of NL.

What's this bit for again?

Deleted

My favorite Nintendo Life user is PuppetMasterKuruku. He's by far one of my favorite psychopaths as well. I talk to him all the time, because he's me. He thinks I'm awesome. I think he's more awesome. He agrees.

Deleted

Slapshot

@Odd69.... Yeah I see you on quite a bit. I added everyone and Im still tryin to figure out who all I added from NL I got to weed out some friends on my list on there cause some I added on games I dont have anymore.

@Stuffgamer1..... bro Im tryin to get some of you high scores on PSN games but crap you good

@Ricardo1.... You gots me crackin up big time lately. A lot of new users lately wich is great but you and GabeGreen have really be crackin me up.
@DinosaurPilot aka Adam..... did you get that name from Mario64?

• Everyone but Odd69 (he put me on the list) well, Im praticing my slapshot even as I type
  • Anyone else noticed that AlexSays has a new moderator modified awesome quote profile name yet?

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

It said Alex Spouts yesterday.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

slambert215

My favorite is slambert215 because of his witty attitude and general aweosmeness.

Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online

I'M BACK!
My codes:
Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256
Brawl: 2621-2393-5112
Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711
MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215

retired_account

Add a vote for Corbie for me. His clever and mischievous use of his admin skills always cracks me up.

retired_account

retired_account

Odnetnin wrote:

BBoy is pretty awesome. I would say pixelman also...but he's spending my money for me on Wii Sports Resort and N+.

Your #1 salespixel strikes again! Good to see your getting them. You'll have a blast, I assure you.

retired_account

Bahamut_ZERO

@Coribe: Too cheesy....eyes....bleeding.....
@jpfan: Thanks for mentioning ZERO's Torch Emporium because ZERO's Torch Emporium is the ultimate place to stop by for all you pillaging needs. That's ZERO's Torch Emporium at 0 Gamer-Geek Road, phone number 1-800-666-ZERO. That's 1-800-666-ZERO. Remember, go to ZERO's Torch Emporium for all your pillaging needs!

Bahamut_ZERO

minial100

Although I expected it, I'm kinda sad no one picked me. Perhaps I haven't posted enough to be recognized... I I have no favorites, everyone here is awesome (except EmulationZones, he pushed my buttons)

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Adam

Prosody wrote:

I know I'm probably not supposed to have favourites but sod it, it's not like you're my kids or anything. Not all of you anyway.

But daddy, you said I was your favorite! Waaaaaaah, waaaaaaah.

slapshot82 wrote:

@DinosaurPilot aka Adam..... did you get that name from Mario64?

Mario 64? You lost me there! I just loved dinosaurs as a kid, and my little brother has an (now waning) obsession with airplanes, so I squashed those two together for a name that will always keep me connected to our childhood. I used to use the name when I talked on AIM, then used it as a band name for awhile, and now it lives on as my PSN ID.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Turbo_Genesis_64

Corbie!

I used to e-mail him when he had a TG16 fan site and he always proved to be one class act and very knowledgeable! He has even wished me a Merry Christmas by e-mail; so that's more than I can say about some of my cousins!

Edited on by Turbo_Genesis_64

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

Chatham

Yay! I was mentioned a few times...

It comes down to a match between Chicken Brutus and Adam here on the forums for me. Hard decision, they're both hilarious.

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN N...

Chatham

weirdadam wrote:

Listing favorite forum members is mostly harmless, but I don't think listing least favorites is in good taste unless you know the guy and it's just a joke.

Let's stick to this rule guys. This is why Adam is one of my favs. He can joke, but he cares.

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN N...

Adam

Ahh, I forgot about that guy. I didn't even know it had a name. I always thought of it as the Loch Ness Monster, but I suppose that is practically a dinosaur. That wasn't the intention of my screen name (as I've already explained) but a nice coincidence as that was a real stand-out moment for me in Mario 64.

It seems like nothing now, but at the time I was amazed that I could pilot this seemingly huge beast, even though there was practically nothing to do with it, and Shadow of the Colossus has since shattered my concept of "huge."

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.