Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 221 to 240 of 3,363

SSBbrawler08

SSBbrawler08 has no fans......I'll just go hang out with the other fan-less heroes...(Ash Ketchum)

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Tails

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Hey Tail86! Its good to see you again bud! How have you been? I listed you as one of my favorites earlier today!

Good got off at work at 12:10 AM & gotta go back at 10 AM but have you seen my newest written reviews on WordPress.com

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

dpersaedf

Sooo, ummmmm
You gonna delete me mods, or just mess with my name?

Edited on by dpersaedf

dpersaedf

Tails

dpersaedf wrote:

Sooo, ummmmm
You gonna delete me mods, or just mess with my name?

Language tone it down a little please thank you

Edited on by theblackdragon

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

odd69

K, since no one caught on to my last post (page 9 in this thread) i guess i'll say who i like:

Corbie: you are the coolest guy ,you played metal drums, good/best reviewer , you put up with all my crap and everyone else's(even though i like to try to post intelligent thoughts but occasionally like to be sarcastic)

adam: you are cool, you actually read my post and not ignore me ,you are in a band,, people like you alot because you can conversate and have always been nice to me .you've shown me the most respect of all the readers. thank you.

supersonic1990: i love your post you try to keep us busy and always participate in the forums, plus you added me on psn so you have a nintendo life buddy now! plus you have responded to my threads before.

Blaze: you are awesome! thank you for taking the time to post in odd69's my life as a darklord thread plus anyone who likes that game is awesome in my book

Ricardo91: again, for participating in my discussion thread your cool with me!!!. So did my thread help you decide if you was going to get my life as a darklord? i hope we helped!!

WolfRamHeart : Is just plain cool. By the way man, I sent you a request on the Psn network tonite and also send me a msg through your ps3 a list all of your ps3 games( as well as downloadable psn games too)

ReZon: I've always thought you wrote really good and for the most part you keep a positive outlook.

Tails86: you put much effort in making cool threads ( 3 word story), your involvement in Nintendo life goes beyond. I know I'm not on your list but i still think you are an awesome person. Also your review on bubble bobble plus (video on youtube) was so good i bought it right after watching you guy's hilarious review I LOVE THIS GAME NOW. cool huh. i look foward to watch more from you guys. You should do one just by yourself with that cool voice effect you had with bubble bobble plus

slapshot82 : you were the first to add me on psn (psn:crossed23 ,right?)

alexsays: i think we share the same ideals on the thread "what do you think happends to us when we die" I can really relate to that.

Sean Aaron: i love your style of reviewing always look out for your reviews

Aviator: for backing me up about wanting TeamFortress wii!!

chicken brutus: you have an exceptional gift for reviewing you have always been cool and i love to see what you have to say.So i'd put you down as a favorite on this site.

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Tails

odd69 wrote:

K, since no one caught on to my last post (page 9 in this thread) i guess i'll say who i like:

Corbie: you are the coolest guy ,you played metal drums, good/best reviewer , you put up with all my crap and everyone else's(even though i like to try to post intelligent thoughts but occasionally like to be sarcastic)

adam: you are cool, you actually read my post and not ignore me ,you are in a band,, people like you alot because you can conversate and have always been nice to me .you've shown me the most respect of all the readers. thank you.

supersonic1990: i love your post you try to keep us busy and always participate in the forums, plus you added me on psn so you have a nintendo life buddy now! plus you have responded to my threads before.

Blaze: you are awesome! thank you for taking the time to post in odd69's my life as a darklord thread plus anyone who likes that game is awesome in my book

Ricardo91: again, for participating in my discussion thread your cool with me!!!. So did my thread help you decide if you was going to get my life as a darklord? i hope we helped!!

WolfRamHeart : Is just plain cool. By the way man, I sent you a request on the Psn network tonite and also send me a msg through your ps3 a list all of your ps3 games( as well as downloadable psn games too)

ReZon: I've always thought you wrote really good and for the most part you keep a positive outlook.

Tails86: you put much effort in making cool threads ( 3 word story), your involvement in Nintendo life goes beyond. I know I'm not on your list but i still think you are an awesome person. Also your review on bubble bobble plus (video on youtube) was so good i bought it right after watching you guy's hilarious review I LOVE THIS GAME NOW. cool huh. i look foward to watch more from you guys. You should do one just by yourself with that cool voice effect you had with bubble bobble plus

slapshot82 : you were the first to add me on psn (psn:crossed23 ,right?)

alexsays: i think we share the same ideals on the thread "what do you think happends to us when we die" I can really relate to that.

Sean Aaron: i love your style of reviewing always look out for your reviews

Aviator: for backing me up about wanting TeamFortress wii!!

chicken brutus: you have an exceptional gift for reviewing you have always been cool and i love to see what you have to say.So i'd put you down as a favorite on this site.

Well then be ready Today cause My Video Game Collection Will Be Up TODAY on Youtube Thanks for being a Fan & also for creating havoc & chaos in 3 word story as does everyone

jpfan1989

Corbie
theblackdragon
Adam (because he is so much coolers than chicken)
Alexsays
Chicken Brutus
Bahumat ZERO "and remember to go to ZERO's Torch Emporium for all your pillaging needs!"

oh and that guy with the bowser avatar that nobody pays any attention too I like him too

Edited on by jpfan1989

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

odd69

@tails86 what is your youtube page url?

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Tails

odd69 wrote:

@tails86 what is your youtube page url?

http://youtube.com/Tails86

Tails

jpfan1989 wrote:

Corbie
theblackdragon
Adam (because he is so much coolers than chicken)
Alexsays
Chicken Brutus
Bahumat ZERO "and remember to go to ZERO's Torch Emporium for all your pillaging needs!"

oh and that guy with the bowser avatar that nobody pays any attention too I like him too

BBoy yeah he's awesome he beat my PWNAGE Levels on Mario Vs DK 3 like easily but he's waiting for #3 to come out ^^ but cause of work it is delayed

James

My favourite is Machu - my very close second favourite is WolfRamHeart Everybody else is narrowly behind in third place!

I know I'm probably not supposed to have favourites but sod it, it's not like you're my kids or anything. Not all of you anyway.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Corbs

In truth we have a great staff and a great bunch of readers. There's no way I could pick favorites as I enjoy so many. I'm just thankful we have such a great group of gamers on here. Makes the work all the more rewarding.

Plain old gamer :)

Noire

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Well, from what little I do remember, Issac and Jenna seemed like a good fit. So it's kinda like those freaks who would match Scully up with anybody BUT Mulder, huh?

No, it's not that bad...Mudshipping still has quite the following. No, I'd reserve the tearm "freak" for the people who insist it's actually Sandstormshipping, Isaac x Ivan. Darn yaoi fangirls...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.