Forums

Topic: Your expectations & wishes for E3 2012...

Posts 121 to 140 of 177

TheKingOfTown

Wasn't KOTOR good?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

shingi_70

Mickeymac wrote:

Why would they show that on Spike, though? That channel is for testosterone-filled men who only care about sex and violence. I can't imagine them showing anything but a shooter, and to be quite honest, shooters happen to be the only times Star Wars games are ever good...

Hey spike is sometimes good. They're having a star wars marathon this weekennd and they have blue mountain state.

Plus I remember seeing this and ot would have made for the perfect star wars rpg that starts you off as an padawn.

I liked kotar but I'm not ppaying. $15 a month for its 8 sequels.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

Golden Sun 4

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

LztheBlehBird wrote:

Golden Sun 4

For Wii U no less

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Chris720

I would love to see some info on Luigi's Mansion 2, I haven't seen much about that since they first showed it and I wouldn't mind seeing some Zelda 3D. Maybe some new eShop titles that will be released too over the next few months as well. As for the Wii U, I'm not sure what they'll show. I would love to see a release date, games and maybe a price point?

I think this'll be their best E3 yet... however it won't ever trump last years E3 with the orchestra.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Chris720

Mickeymac wrote:

Demonic wrote:

As for the Wii U, I'm not sure what they'll show. I would love to see a release date, games and maybe a price point?

Unfortunately, neither of those will be at E3.

Why must you ruin everything? D: Ah well, at least we'll get that info at some point, shame it won't be at E3 though.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

shingi_70

3DS
release windows for known games
New games localized and shown
The next firmware update.
The nest big batch of 3DSware games
GBA games
Buying retail games shown

Wii U
Snippet of the OS (rest will be shown at the hardware panel on wensday
Third party games
Eshop games
Retro game
pikmin 3
Miyamotos other game
3ds to wii u connection
Wii to wii u eshop transfer

WAT!

TysonOfTime

RR529 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Kirby Air Ride 2!

Anything but.

Burn in the abyss.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Splat

I just want to get a peak at The Last of Us.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

ADaviii

I honestly don't have a lot of expectations for this one. Hopefully that means I'll be pleasantly surprised this year because of that! I do wish to see more unique little games (ones that may even sound horrible on paper but play out well...like Phoenix Wright) out there, though. Those games seem to always catch my interest.

Be kind to yourself and to others.

kkslider5552000

AD3Supa wrote:

I honestly don't have a lot of expectations for this one. Hopefully that means I'll be pleasantly surprised this year because of that! I do wish to see more unique little games (ones that may even sound horrible on paper but play out well...like Phoenix Wright) out there, though. Those games seem to always catch my interest.

I've heard OP RA is covering some E3 stuff so maybe they'll...be the only site to not have those games completely buried under conferencex and big budget gaming news.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

AD3Supa wrote:

I've heard OP RA is covering some E3 stuff so maybe they'll...be the only site to not have those games completely buried under conferencex and big budget gaming news.

Hey now. I got a lot of great news last year and the year before from Kotaku. Not sure if they will still be a great source this year after that horrid redesign of theirs, though.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LzWinky

kkslider5552000 wrote:

AD3Supa wrote:

I guess they're looking for stuff to cry about and take credit for getting the games released here

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Radixxs

LztheBlehBird wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

AD3Supa wrote:

I guess they're looking for stuff to cry about and take credit for getting the games released here

Aren't we all?

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

kkslider5552000

LztheBlehBird wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

AD3Supa wrote:

Ok, seriously, this never happened. They have not been whining, stop the revisionist history. It is really annoying me now. The only whining has been from certain fans sometimes, and blaming them for that is as delusional as blaming this site for Nintendo fanboys.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Is it bad that most of what I'm excited about are xbla and eshop?

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.