Forums

Topic: Your expectations & wishes for E3 2012...

Posts 101 to 120 of 177

TheDreamingHawk

I just hope they detail the American release of Animal Crossing 3DS, and actually do something that would make my dreams come true: Put all of the upcoming game demos from E3 on the Eshop. They need to take advantage of their new features, so that would be perfect.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

CerealKiller528

Make a livestream of E3 on the eShop.
Release a freebie of some sort.
MORE PUZZLES.
Upcoming Demos(Animal Crossing, NSMB2,etc)
MORE PUZZLES

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

mamp

I just want Reggie's chin to be a little less shiny also for the serious news I don't want to predict I want to be wowed. Oh and I hope Reggie says "are your Jimmies ready for the Wii U" also I hope Nintendo doesn't get sabotaged like when Miyamoto couldn't show off Zelda because of wireless interference from the Sony fanboys (LOL) ooh and more Iwata speaking english, his voice is sexy. More booth babes, and I hope they pull an Oprah Winfrey and they put a 3DS under everyone's seat. I hope they smack talk Sony for ripping off their Smash Bros Game. I also hope they announce that they're going to sell Kirby frozen pops all over the world in every store and a 2012-2013 women of Nintendo calendar (If you know what I mean). It would also be awesome to see how you play Just Dance with the Wii U controller. Finally I hope that Kid Icarus Uprising AR cards rain down upon the people like confetti during Nintendo's press conference.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

CrazyOtto

Anyone else making an E3 bingo board?

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

shingi_70

Not sire this year.

So I have the E3 thereafter done. I was going to wait until next Friday to post but wanted to fey some feedback from toy guys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Crystalking18

My wishes in no particular order!
Paper Mario 3DS release date
Luigi's Mansion 2 release date
New 3DS Zelda game announced
More info on Kirby collection
A new 3DSware Wayforward game
Final Fantasy Type 0
Banjo Kazooie (.....?)
Pandora's Tower
A new Mega Man game. Just any new Mega Man game to show he's alive.
Someone laughably bad as Mr. Caffeine.

Edited on by Crystalking18

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

LzWinky

WaveBoy wrote:

Cathy Dunaway to be strapped to a dart board.

You mean Cammie, right

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Radixxs

I think everyone is forgetting about Kirby. Surely they have more planned for Kirby's 20th Anniversary than simply a cool logo?

Edited on by Radixxs

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

shingi_70

Radixxs wrote:

I think everyone is forgetting about Kirby. Surely they have more planned for Kirby's 25th Anniversary than simply a cool logo?

A 3ds game.

I want to see a 3D Kirby game get made.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

RR529

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Kirby Air Ride 2!

Anything but. Do we really need another Nintendo racing game? We already have Mario Kart, which I think is enough (although F-Zero couldn't hurt). As for Kirby, I'd rather have an all new platformer for 3DS.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Adam

I pretty much want to see what they've already announced or what's been rumored, especially Pikmin 3. So I'm pretty sure I'll be happy.

WaveBoy wrote:

Cathy Dunaway to be strapped to a dart board.

I'd strap her to a dartboard.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Jamouse

FLIPNOTE MEMO!!!!!

Jamouse

shingi_70

9 days left till the show starts.

I'm really hoping Retro is working on a launch title but somehow I doubt it. I'm guessing there title will be ready for fall 2013.
Hope that new star wars gameis the open world rpg! That was on development and I hope it keeps the clone wars artstyle

WAT!

CanisWolfred

Why would they show that on Spike, though? That channel is for testosterone-filled men who only care about sex and violence. I can't imagine them showing anything but a shooter, and to be quite honest, shooters happen to be the only times Star Wars games are ever good...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.