Forums

Topic: Your expectations & wishes for E3 2012...

Posts 141 to 160 of 177

LzWinky

kkslider5552000 wrote:

LztheBlehBird wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

AD3Supa wrote:

I honestly don't have a lot of expectations for this one. Hopefully that means I'll be pleasantly surprised this year because of that! I do wish to see more unique little games (ones that may even sound horrible on paper but play out well...like Phoenix Wright) out there, though. Those games seem to always catch my interest.

I've heard OP RA is covering some E3 stuff so maybe they'll...be the only site to not have those games completely buried under conferencex and big budget gaming news.

I guess they're looking for stuff to cry about and take credit for getting the games released here

Ok, seriously, this never happened. They have not been whining, stop the revisionist history. It is really annoying me now. The only whining has been from certain fans sometimes, and blaming them for that is as delusional as blaming this site for Nintendo fanboys.

I've been following their Facebook page around August. A majority of them were whining on Nintendo's page constantly, emphasis on constantly, to the point where sometimes the organizers told the members to chill a few times. The organizers weren't the problem, a majority of their followers were, which makes them look just as bad.

But I guess you're right. People are gonna whine everywhere, so the end result is still the same

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GameInfinite

Wii
Nintendo to announce the localization of Pandora’s Tower for North American territories. Release date will be around Fall 2012.
Dragon Quest X for Wii will be released alongside the version for Wii U sometime late Fall 2012. Dragon Quest X also set to feature USB hard drive and “a compelling online experience”.
Wii Update 5.0 will be the final Wii Update. It will include a new feature code-named “Random Wii Finder” for Wii Message Board and a slight Wii facelift.
Wii Vitality Sensor is not shown. Presumably scrapped.

3DS
F-Zero for 3DS developed by Retro Studios. Game is 70% finished. Release expected early 2013
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 3DS to be announced. To be released sometime in 2013.
Nintendo to tease Super Smash Bros. 3DS. To be release sometime in 2015.
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap 3D will be released for 3DS around Thanksgiving.
New update to 3DS to make eShop more accessible and easy to navigate.
Golden Sun: Sand Dawn will be released for 3DS later in the year.
Madden NFL 13 to utilize online and local multiplayer. Madden to have almost all of PS3/360 features
No 3DS redesign
New Super Mario Bros. 3DS to be released early Fall 2012
Kirby 3DS announced and to be released sometime in 2013
Grand Theft Auto V for 3DS to feature “everything the console versions have”
Resident Evil 6 3DS announced for release alongside Resident Evil 6 for PS3/360
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance to be released in July.
Animal Crossing 3DS to be released sometime in Fall 2012
Hulu Plus integration to be release within a few months.
3DS to Wii U integration to be “seamless”.

Wii U
Star Fox Wii U by Retro Studios announced. Will be released early 2013
Super Smash Bros. Wii U teased. No release date shown.
Pikmin 3 to be released one year away.
New Play Control: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker to be announced for Wii U. Release early 2013. Wii U chosen instead of Wii because of power and HD resolution.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii U to launch within Wii U launch window. Set to feature new levels as well as levels from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Tekken Wii U, Ninja Gaiden 3, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, and Darksiders II to be released within Wii U launch window.
Ghost Recon to be “flagship 3rd party Wii U online game”
12 games to be launched for Wii U within launch window.
Wii U and Mii to launch with Wii U. Wii Motion Plus required for non Wii U controller games
Madden NFL 13 Wii U to allow “Playbook” mode. In this mode, your playbook can be viewed on the Wii U controller. This mode also allows for players to edit the plays in the playbook to their liking.
No Gamecube, DVD, or music CD playback for Wii U
Nintendo teases Ubisoft game Red Steel 3. To be released sometime in 2013.
Bit Trip Runner 2, Sonic the Hedgehog: Episode II, Pushmo, Cave Story, and Fez to launch alongside Nintendo’s new Wii U downloadable game service. Service to be a “vast improved” over Wiiware. Wii U downloadable game service to increase size restriction to 3GB
No price revealed
Wii U Controller to have two analog sticks (replaces circle pads) and feature a slightly larger screen (less than 1 inch). Wii U controller also to feature a concave back for player comfort. Wii U battery to last up to 14 hours on a single charge.
Wii save data (including Wii Fit save data) to be fully transferable to Wii U via SD card.

Edited on by GameInfinite

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Vincent294

MetalSonic wrote:

Wii
Nintendo to announce the localization of Pandora’s Tower for North American territories. Release date will be around Fall 2012.
Dragon Quest X for Wii will be released alongside the version for Wii U sometime late Fall 2012. Dragon Quest X also set to feature USB hard drive and “a compelling online experience”.
Wii Update 5.0 will be the final Wii Update. It will include a new feature code-named “Random Wii Finder” for Wii Message Board and a slight Wii facelift.

3DS
F-Zero for 3DS developed by Retro Studios. Game is 70% finished. Release expected early 2013
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 3DS to be announced. To be released sometime in 2013.
Madden NFL 13 to utilize online and local multiplayer. Madden to have almost all of PS3/360 features
No 3DS redesign

Wii U
Pikmin 3 to be released “a few months after Wii U launch”
New Play Control: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker to be announced for Wii U. Release early 2013. Wii U chosen instead of Wii because of power and HD resolution.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii U to launch within Wii U launch window. Set to feature new levels as well as levels from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Tekken Wii U, Ninja Gaiden 3, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, and Darksiders II to be released within Wii U launch window.
Wii U and Mii to launch with Wii U. Wii Motion Plus required for non Wii U controller games
Madden NFL 13 Wii U to allow “Playbook” mode. In this mode, your playbook can be viewed on the Wii U controller. This mode also allows for players to edit the plays in the playbook to their liking.
Bit Trip Runner 2, Sonic the Hedgehog: Episode II, Pushmo, Cave Story, and Fez to launch alongside Nintendo’s new Wii U downloadable game service. Service to be a “vast improved” over Wiiware. Wii U downloadable game service to increase size restriction to 3GB
No price revealed
Wii U Controller to have two analog sticks (replaces circle pads) and feature a slightly larger screen (less than 1 inch). Wii U controller also to feature a concave back for player comfort. Wii U battery to last up to 14 hours on a single charge.
Wii save data (including Wii Fit save data) to be fully transferable to Wii U via SD card.

If eShop Wii U was 3GB max, how would retail game downloads work, and I doubt GTA5 could run on 3DS w/ everything consoles have, though it probably could run a slightly watered-down version.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

RR529

MetalSonic wrote:

Wii

3DS
No 3DS redesign

Wii U
No price revealed

There won't be a Wind Waker 3D, or Minish Cap 3D. The next 3DS Zelda will be an original title, and after that probably Majora's Mask 3D.

Also, New Super Mario Bros 2 was announced with a global release of August 2012. Why would they push it back into the fall?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

I'm not expecting any wii stuff. Porbably the date for the last story and Pandora's tower and that's probably going to be Press released and not at the conference.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RevolverLink

They'll probably show off the Kirby 20th anniversary collection for Wii, at least. And even though most of their resources are now in full WiiU and 3DS mode, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo had some sort of Wii swan song in the works for 2012.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

shingi_70

Skyward Sword was the swan song and maybe Dragon Quest X

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

ADaviii

MetalSonic wrote:

Wii

3DS
No 3DS redesign

Wii U
No price revealed

Dude, this was my joke prediction I made on my tumblr! I can't believe I saw it again here XD .

But to get back on topic, I may as well say that I do have a wish: a new Trauma Center game built for Wii U. This would both surprise me and make me interested in Wii U at the same time!

Be kind to yourself and to others.

RR529

I won't be able to get a Wii U this year, so I'm hoping for tons of 3DS news.

Nintendo Reveals:

• Zelda 3DS (cel-shaded look)
  • Metroid 3DS (don't care what style, as long as it's Metroid)
  • Kirby 3DS (preferrably platformer)
  • Donkey Kong Country 3DS

Nintendo Release Dates/Announcements:

• Fire Emblem Awakening for U.S.
  • Paper Mario 3DS for U.S.

3rd Party Reveals:

• Tales of 3DS (or Symphonia port)
  • Final Fantasy X 3D
  • Port/remake of Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (or Portable Ops)
  • Soulcalibur 3DS (or SC III port)
  • Ace Combat 3DS (or AC4 port)
  • Assassin's Creed 3DS
  • Call of Duty 3DS (yes, I went there)
  • Ninja Gaiden 3DS
  • Dead or Alive 3DS (yes, I know we have Dimensions, but I want more, lol)
  • Capcom VS (Insert gaming, anime, or comic company here) 3D

3rd Party Release Dates/Announcements:

• Code of Princess for U.S.
  • Beyond the Labyrinth for U.S.
  • Bravely Default: Flying Fairy for U.S.
  • Project X Zone for U.S.
  • Monster Hunter 3G for U.S.
  • E.X. Troopers for U.S.

(these aren't in any particular order of desire)

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

bobhobob

Me wants Kaio: King of Pirates to be released in the US by July 2013.
[youtube:VQd1nI33lKg]
Also, WHEN IN THE F*@K ARE WE GETTING NEWS ABOUT DRAGON BALL 3DS?!?!
Also, Animal Crossing demo made available on eshop and AC:3d released by x-mas 2012 PLEASE!

Edited on by bobhobob

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

shingi_70

Bobhobob wrote:

Me wants Kaio: King of Pirates to be released in the US by July 2013.
[youtube:VQd1nI33lKg]
Also, WHEN IN THE F*@K ARE WE GETTING NEWS ABOUT DRAGON BALL 3DS?!?!
Also, Animal Crossing demo made available on eshop and AC:3d released by x-mas 2012 PLEASE!

I hope never beyond an HD remake of the first 3 budokai games its time to let DBZ go and finally die.

WAT!

Whopper744

I want to see some series we haven't seen too much of recently for one, particular that I think would look great in HD, such as Metroid and F-Zero for the Wii U. Zelda on that system should look great too. I personally hope they would go with the realistic look though this time. As much as I like Skyward Sword, sometimes I feel like they couldn't decide if they wanted to do Twilight Princess (which is what I slightly prefer I think) or Wind Waker style.

I would like to see a good Zelda for the 3DS. If they decide to make it top down, I do not want to have to use the touch screen just to walk though. While on the topic, I am cool with the cel shaded look for a 3DS Zelda.

Wouldn't mind seeing some Donkey Kong either.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

DoodleJohn

I want:

-Pikmin 3 trailer (already confirmed)
-Scribblenauts 3 or something.
-Portal 3

That's about it. I just want new stuff. Oh, and some freebie from Ninty.

DoodleJohn

shingi_70

Something I forgot. Maybe we will see a trailer for Level-5 s Youkai watch will get a platform announcement.

WAT!

MetroidMasher17

I just want a new Metroid.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

Shadow100

In no particular order:

• Animal Crossing 3DS
  • Metroid on anything
  • Smash Bros.
  • Scribblenauts WiiU
  • Fire Emblem 3DS
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D
  • Star Fox WiiU
  • Zelda 3DS
  • Pandora's Tower
  • Paper Mario 3DS
SmashYoshi123

I Want:
King Of Pirates American Trailer
Another Animal Crossing 3DS Trailer
A Trailer For The 2D Mario Game
Pikmin 3 Trailer (Already Confirmed)
A Trailer For Epic Mickey: Power Of Illuision
A Muppet Video Game Reveal (Highly Doubt It, But It's Worth A Try)
Pandora's Tower Confirmed For US Release
Teaser Trailer Of The New Smash Bros Title (Again, Highly Doubt It)
A New WarioWare Reveal Trailer!!
New eShop Games
More Wii U Games
A Reveal Trailer For That Zelda Game
Star Fox Wii U Trailer
A MLP: FiM Video Game (Again, Highly Doubt It)
Where's My Water Reveal For The eShop
That New Miyamoto Game Everyone Has Been Talking About!!
A New Gumby Video Game (Don't You Think It's About Time For One?)
A Retro Studios Original Video Game Trailer For 3DS (Could Happen)
Another English Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Trailer
A New 3D Sonic Game!!
A Trailer For Angry Birds 3DS!!
A New Club Penguin Video Game For 3DS!!
A New Donkey Kong Game For 3DS!!
Project H.A.M.M.E.R Back In Development For Wii U!!
Unchained Blades Release Date For America!!
Another Luigi's Mansion 2 Trailer!!
A New Snoopy Game Exclusivly For 3DS!!
Nintendo Annouces They Bought Back Rare From Microsoft (Again, Highly Doubt It)
World Of Warcraft Reveal For Wii U (Another Doubt It, But Still Worth A Try!!)
And Of Orcs And Men Reveal For 3DS (Yet Another Doubt It)

I can't wait for Smash Bros for 3DS.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.