General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wreck-It Ralph

Showing 121 to 140 of 174

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

121. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I just saw it. LOVED IT It makes me so proud to have a passion for video games. :D

The story was surprisingly really good. Although I wish there were more cameos later on. If only Mario was in the movie! I really liked the dynamic between Ralph and Vanellope. Turbo made a great villain. Overall I enjoyed it.

NO SPOILERS! I still haven't seen it... (goes to cry in a corner) :(

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

mamp

122. Posted:

The movie was good needed more videogame focus though, Also the paperman short was so awesome and proof that Disney needs to make more animated movies like the old days.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

123. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I just saw it. LOVED IT It makes me so proud to have a passion for video games. :D

The story was surprisingly really good. Although I wish there were more cameos later on. If only Mario was in the movie! I really liked the dynamic between Ralph and Vanellope. Turbo made a great villain. Overall I enjoyed it.

He IS! So is Donkey Kong. They were there all along...

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

124. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

SPOILERS
You did notice that Felix mentioned Mario during the penthouse party before Ralph arrived, right? He didn't appear, but he was mentioned at least. Ralph and Felix themselves are loosely based on Donkey Kong and Mario respectively.
END OF SPOILERS

I want to watch this movie in theaters again. And I agree that Paper Man was very good; it rivaled Pixar quality.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

125. Posted:

@WingedFish
You think YOU have it bad?!?
I just found out that this movie won't be in the UK until February 2013 (apparently)...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Emaan

126. Posted:

I did notice that Mario reference, but I still wish the actual character appeared in the movie. He's arguably the most iconic video game character, so it almost seems it's a given for him to be in a movie about video games.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

127. Posted:

I know they have budgets for movies, but if Disney buy Lucasflim, then they could surely pay the copyright to use Mario.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Karakato

128. Posted:

@NintyFan

Rich Moore wrote:

In order to keep fanboys from crying foul and boycotting the film, producer explained Mario’s absence to the folks at Total Film. “The hard thing was, we were trying to work out the right way to use a character like Mario,” he explained. “It had to be organic to the film, we didn’t want to just paste him in there. For Bowser, it made perfect sense for him to be a member of the Bad Anon group. For Mario himself we couldn’t think of the right way to incorporate him into the film, and so we didn’t do it.”

Source. Yes, it was disappointing that he did not make a cameo, although he got mentioned at one point, but there you go. Also, I'd bet those Princesses walking with Cammy are meant to Be Peach and Daisy.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

129. Posted:

The movie was awesome my favorite part was when you saw the Street Fighter 2 Acrade Machine :D

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

130. Posted:

Drobotic wrote:

TheKingofTown wrote:

My entire family doesn't want to see it :(

Is your family not into video games or not into Disney?

Sorta both.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

itsanandito

131. Posted:

I really liked this movie. The film hasn't made half of what the budget of making it costs. Hopefully that will change later on because as far as video game movies go this is the best one.

itsanandito

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

132. Posted:

I just saw the movie tonight. I really enjoyed it! Going to bed so I'll just give impressions tomorrow. Had fun watching it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

133. Posted:

Finally saw it yesterday. Indeed it was an awesome movie, instant favorite for me! Although I did have a few problems with it. Vanellope's personality, while supposed to be annoying yet endearing, ended up just mostly annoying. Although I loved the "last boss," it was like a homage to all surprise bosses in video games which was really cool.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Konata

134. Posted:

I watched wreck it Ralph earlier last week, I really enjoyed it. It was a fantastic movie. I'm gonna go watch it again soon.

I wasn't really excited for this movie but me and my bother decided to go see it and I was pleasantly surprised on how great it was.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

135. Posted:

The movie was.... TURBO TASTIC! :P

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

136. Posted:

Relevant: http://cheezburger.com/6786619904

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage

Linkuini

137. Posted:

That last theme song in the credits was sorta... lame. :P Glad I waited through it for that gag at the end, though. ;)

Linkuini

AuthorMessage

Konata

138. Posted:

Watched it again yesterday, I enjoyed it WAY more the second time because I noticed more things.

I Also bought the Sugar Rush theme song on my iPod :3
I. AM. OBSESSED.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

139. Posted:

I reeeeeeeeally want to see this movie, but it isn't out until Boxing Day here!

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Konata

140. Posted:

I found this picture online with all the sugar rush racers
Untitled

they are all so cute!

Visit my K-Pop lair!